what to do?.

make you one big band.
- 9 (90%)
split you to 2 bands about this size.
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 05, 2011, 11:26:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Kings of mordheim, Turn 3 (sorry lazy as hell)  (Read 6246 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of mordheim, intro
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2011, 05:17:47 pm »

ok, i will try to figure out turn 1.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:23:46 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of mordheim, processing...
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2011, 07:33:53 pm »

ok with the money left, i will buy a handgun in addition to my crossbow
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2011, 11:40:24 pm »

I shall also purchase a handgun if there is money left over.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2011, 02:37:14 am »

So I think that leaves €127 gold pieces with a handgun for Zako and wolfchild.

My updated character sheet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:39:27 am by lawastooshort »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2011, 12:23:14 pm »

after many months of travelling, most of them admitandly was the nobles fault, as could not bear himself to ask for help,
luckily Athandu grabbed the map from him before hitting Nuln, however maybe Nuln would have been nicer.

the very air around Mordheims core was twisting, shriveling as they passed trough one of the empires guardcamps in the area
that kept everything inside the "town" before arriving at Fools gate, at the place where the city gates once stood (5 huh)

on your way in you meet an celebrating band of humans that seems to have scraped togheter enough gold to last them for an long, long time,
and they dont seem so keen on returning to this place, they give you an map they will never use again, it seems to be an map drawn by them
a while ago when they were still exploring the west side of the ruins.

OOC: blergh, ya want me to make an map? also, enter city? or listen for possibly true rumors?.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:25:33 pm by Ahra »
Quite fucked indeed.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2011, 03:13:10 pm »

I don't think we need a map necessarily...

Grygur Stonehaft, who hoped one day to be known as Grygur the Merciless, addressed his band of tired adventurers.

"Friends! Dwarves! Hearthfolk! We have travelled for many months. Finally we reach our fabled destination. I see before us two choices. We can plunge forthwith into the beardless heart of darkness and try our hand in the pits of Mordheim, hoping blindly to wander in and blindly to stumble out, burdened with glory and riches. Or we can rest a while in this wretched encampment, listening for rumours which may be true, or may be false, but can certainly be listened to with Ale!"

He mused a while before continuing thus:

"I may not be dwarvenkind's greatest map reader! I may not yet be dwarvenkind's greatest ruler! But I am certainly not and never wish to be dwarvenkind's greatest despot!

I will listen to your voices. What say you, my brave dwarves? Adventure first? Or Ale?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2011, 03:18:20 pm »

"ALE!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2011, 04:23:40 pm »

Athandu looked up from sharpening his axe. "Aye, ale sounds right to mah ears." He put the axe back in its place.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2011, 05:10:53 pm »

Jutten stopped playing arround with thier blackpowder weapons long enough to say "Ale, and set up some target dummies, I want to test these puppies out" he had been asking for that every night of thier journey, no-one else, except perhaps "lunchbox" the thunderer had noticed any difference, but Jutten was always happy with the weapons afterwards, because HE noticed that they hit where he shot at ever so slightly more each night (HE shot using tripods so it was not his aim)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2011, 07:14:16 am »

"Ale, I guess be the right answer."
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2011, 07:34:08 am »

"Ale is always a good answer, with exception to fighting!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2011, 07:42:55 am »

Janna was talking to a small group of fresh Beardling warriors-trying to recruit them, of course. If they were going to have cannon fodder, they're better be a whole damn Hell alot of them.

When she heard the commotion, she turned and shrugged "More Ale now, less later. Or the other way 'round."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:17:21 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2011, 07:50:55 am »

Hmm, can we recruit any fresh beardling cannon fodder warriors? We do have over €100 gold pieces.

I think we'd probably like to listen to some rumours please Ahra. Whilst drinking ale.

Grygur stood once more to face the eager dwarves.

"Bring out the Ale!" he bellowed, as he took his hand crafted 8 pint Gromril tankard from his pack.

"And someone find us some rumourmongers!"

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2011, 09:33:03 am »

you all sit down in an rather sturdy looking building that have been refurnished into an bar, and its guarded by some unusually big men with massive axes and heavy armor
to keep the fighting on an manageable level.
as you order the beer and your noble gives the waiter (4) and him his expensive gromril family pints to be filled with their strongest ale (1), it is surprisingly cheap.
you also follow the advice one of the leavng mens advice, keeping your ears open...(2)(6)(6)(6 wth!!!???)(3)(2)(3)(3)(5)(=3, some possibilities of false rumors)
you hear a lot of rumors, the ones that most believed were:
 that the skaven warbands were hiding their looted warpstone, stolen from other warbands in the northwest part of town, their tresure filling up an entire sewer tunnel, however the only one to say this was an skaven slave that escaped and died from massive exposure to warpstone, suggesting he was working with massive amounts of the stuff.

the other was that an possessed conglomerate of warbands were gathering to drive out an adult hydra from the reiksmann district, and that it would be best to stay away
unless you wanted to steal from the possessed if the were wiped out.

last was that an mages house had appeared as its wards that had kept it hidden had been powered by the warpstone in the vincinity, when an warband gathered it it started to dissipate, its supposedly starting to powering down the wards keeping people outside, opening it for plunder,

if i start something else, im going to make sure i wont need to use my bad imagination.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2011, 10:23:41 am »

Janna thought for a moment, between draughts...

"Warpstone. Ugh..stuff ain't right. I'd rather not grow an extra beard on my back from Chaos mutations, ay hear?

Hydra sounds fun though-lootin's them that died stupid is better. Maybe we can even earn ourselves a head, mount it on our camp all regal like. That's my vote, lads."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10