Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Tale of Furorlux (a.k.a. The 2nd Corrosion Community Adventure)  (Read 4720 times)

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile
Re: The Tale of Furorlux (a.k.a. The 2nd Corrosion Community Adventure)
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 09:56:14 pm »

Carcer laid in the bloodred soil, beaten. He looked at Phoca's body surrounded by wolf corpses. Although he was denied his duel, he died a warrior. He looked over at Gelasi, now surrounded by the remaining wolves. The guy could have at least raised a little hell before they went down. Then there was Requiro. He would never know what happened. All that traveling, just to be slain by a pack of wolves. Well, at least he didn't die like a dog. Just killed by them. Carcer looked up into the starry sky that night and remembered the constellations Requiro taught him. They looked manificent. "Wish you could see it, buddy..." Carcer uttered those words, then was no more.

OOC: Tomorrow a new thread will be made for the new succession fort named Furorlux. The first turn will be mine, and afterwards, each overseer will be given a Goal and a Covenant to carry out. I'll explain both in detail when I post tomorrow! Can't wait to get this going!!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:59:57 pm by Velard »
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 10:10:46 pm »

Darn it, I was hoping it would be a community fort...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 10:35:02 pm »

What's the difference between community and succession? Aren't they the same? (Taking turns, dorfing, fan art, etc)
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 10:37:35 pm »

What's the difference between community and succession? Aren't they the same? (Taking turns, dorfing, fan art, etc)

Well, community forts are run by only one player, which some people may not like, but the point of a community game is not the overseers, but the named dorfs.  In succession games, it's about the different ( crazy ) overseers and how they change the fort, and I'm really not good at that type of game. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 10:50:29 pm »

Well, community forts are run by only one player, which some people may not like, but the point of a community game is not the overseers, but the named dorfs.  In succession games, it's about the different ( crazy ) overseers and how they change the fort, and I'm really not good at that type of game.

Ah well, I'll still humanize anyone who asks. I'll have a little something for everyone.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 11:16:41 pm »

Ah well, I'll still humanize anyone who asks.
Dorfing, and If you're going for a succession, then I call second. If not, I'd still like to be dorfed as Sirroco. Have HIM be a hammerdwarf. Here's a bit of details about him, some of you may have seen the following quote before, but that's just because it explains how he ends up in "another" fort.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Patsy III is his War hammer FYI.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 11:51:36 pm »

Ah well, I'll still humanize anyone who asks.
Dorfing, and If you're going for a succession, then I call second. If not, I'd still like to be dorfed as Sirroco. Have HIM be a hammerdwarf. Here's a bit of details about him, some of you may have seen the following quote before, but that's just because it explains how he ends up in "another" fort.

Patsy III is his War hammer FYI.

Since dwarves don't exist in Corrosion, he'll be a bearded hammerman who goes on about "syrup leaves." If you want, I can allow him to retain his skills from Syrupleaf. Just give me his bio and stats.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 11:58:38 pm »

Skills: Adequate Engraver, Skilled Hammerman, Novice leader.
Profession: Madman.
Personality:
Very slow to anger; Rarely feels discouraged; Genuinely likes others, openly expresses positive feelings; Unassertive; Often feels filled with joy; Loves fresh and new ideas; Incredibly frank and candid in dealing with others; Incredibly confident; Very disorganized; Possesses great willpower.

Will this do?
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 06:53:23 pm »

Skills: Adequate Engraver, Skilled Hammerman, Novice leader.
Profession: Madman.
Personality:
Very slow to anger; Rarely feels discouraged; Genuinely likes others, openly expresses positive feelings; Unassertive; Often feels filled with joy; Loves fresh and new ideas; Incredibly frank and candid in dealing with others; Incredibly confident; Very disorganized; Possesses great willpower.

Will this do?

Yup! Adding it to the thing. I'm working on the new thread now, it'll be up soon.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 07:46:07 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3]