Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Tale of Furorlux (a.k.a. The 2nd Corrosion Community Adventure)  (Read 4732 times)

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile

Our tale begins in the hostile land of Constratus Canto. So many have died at the hands of the savage beasts and undead that roam the land. It needs a hero, a savior, or just anyone willing to put his life on the line to ensure a better future for the people. Too bad that ain't happening.

A twenty-eight year old Enlightened man named Carcer Furorlux sits at the edge of the village of Fullgift. He wields a copper pistol and a copper knife.
"About time I left this dump. I'm getting sick of learning about plants and medicine. Time to do my own thing."
Before he gets a chance, he is stopped by Requiro, an old friend. "Are you sure you wish to leave us, Carcer? The lands beyond here are fraught with danger."
Carcer smirks. "I think I'll be fine. And hey, if I do get hurt, maybe all that crap about medicine might come in handy!" They laugh. Now Requiro takes a more serious look. "But seriously, I don't want to hear that you died like a dog out there. Stay safe." Carcer smiles. "Why not come with me? You are an excellent healer-" "But a terrible fighter. I'll die for sure if I go with you. Take care, Carcer."

Requiro gives Carcer a list of monsters and outlaws in the area-but doesn't give any info. Just directions. Who should he hunt down?
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: The Tale of Furorlux (a.k.a. The 2nd Corrosion Community Adventure)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 08:56:02 pm »

The outlaws. A,K,A not FB's or creatures of the night.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 09:35:59 pm »

That peked lulled guy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 10:04:18 pm »

The outlaws. A,K,A not FB's or creatures of the night.

Carcer looks at the list and tries to tell which are monsters and which are human. He fails miserably. "Dammit, now I wish I'd paid more attention in my language studies..."

OOC: You'll have to pick a name and I'll wait for 2 more posts before I head out. Also, I'll be playing DF later, as I'm posting right before bedtime at the moment. Expect massive !!FUN!! tomorrow. If there's anything you want done, just ask. :D
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 10:17:41 pm »

Charte Peekedlulled.  Hunt him ( her?) down. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 10:32:54 pm »

Carcer looks at the list again. "Screw this, I'm just going to start from the top and kill 'em off in order." He stuffs the list in his backpack, and prepares for the adventures to come.

OOC: Charte will be my mark when I resume tomorrow.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 01:53:07 pm »

Carcer looks at the list again. "Screw this, I'm just going to start from the top and kill 'em off in order." He stuffs the list in his backpack, and prepares for the adventures to come.

OOC: Charte will be my mark when I resume tomorrow.

Could we know what Carcer's stats are?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 03:37:47 pm »

Could we know what Carcer's stats are?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And here's a picture of Fullgift, with Carcer talking to a Requiro Lacus-Oceanus (It was shown as LacusOceanus, but I like it better this way)

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 04:03:29 pm »

Carcer heads out on his way.

He decides to stop in the city of Sizzlestrays, as he remembered that he wanted to buy a new blade.
He finds a weapon shop, and meets a doctor named Inpello.

"Good day, traveler!  Are you looking for a weapon or ammunition? The Reputed Thunder has what you need." Carcer looks around, and sees some things he likes. He picks up a steel pistol, a sack of bullets, a bronze machete, and a chop axe for lumber. "Nice selection, traveler. What do you have in exchange for these things?" Carcer panics. He forgot his money at home. It'd be easy to slip out, but he'd be marked as a thief. He could put the stuff back, but his current arsenal is lacking somewhat. What should he do?

• Steal from the shop and run!
  • Put it back and quit wasting time...

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 04:39:12 pm »

Steal from dis shop!
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 05:21:04 pm »

Ask the shopkeeper if he can do any favors for him in exchange for said items.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 08:14:17 pm »

Carcer looks back at Inpello. "I don't have any coin or goods on me. There anything I can do in exchange for these?" "You can get your sorry hide out of here. We don't need your help. Some punk came here last week and worked polishing our goods, only the next day we heard he ran off in the night, with some shiny knives." Carcer sighs. It'll be harder to get equipment than he thought.

• Steal the stuff, I need this!
  • Beg desperately for a way for the stuff.
  • Put it back and be on your way.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:15:59 pm by Velard »

drakon136

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 08:17:57 pm »

Steal it!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 08:26:37 pm »

Put 'er back. Then it's off to adventure! Hopefully.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: [1] 2 3