Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: World War Z (Turn 3) (No longer taking players)  (Read 14743 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World War Z (Turn 3)
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 05:35:57 pm »

Reasonableness has broken out? I'm quite surprised. And somewhat disappointed that I don't get to send 1st Cav Abrams against brand new mechs.

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 05:37:28 pm »

Don't worry, I'll be producing ships aircraft a mostly useless against soon. You can have your !!FUN!! with them :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

RandomRabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 05:45:30 pm »

May I play as Ireland, seeing as the virus has not progressed too far.

-Play it honest with the public, make people aware of the dangers of a possible epidemic. This will make the following tasks much easier:

-Prevent any travel to and from China and surrounding countries.

-Attempt to obtain sample of virus. If by purchase from another country, or gathering directly from china.

-If previous task is successful, build a laboratory on a un-inhabited island and begin tests on a vaccine.
Public will be made aware of this establishment, no-one who has been on the island can return to Ireland.

-Stockpile fuels and raw materials. Ensure Ireland can maintain it's own mining, if lacking oil rigs in the north sea, purchase one. Also make sure we have a refinery. (An attack on Taiwan could cause ww3, we need to make sure we can provide our own resources to maintain a strong military force.)

-Begin work on converting hospitals to deal with epidemics. This mainly consists of creating a quarantine station to replace the entrance, to provide screening of anyone who wants to enter, so to prevent people with the virus entering the hospital wrongly. Hospitals will also be cut in half, one zone being clean for non-infections, the other for infections. Prevent travel between these zones without testing for an infection.
Ensure that the quarantine station is the only way to enter the hospitals.

-Bring back national service, station camps for training throughout the country, to provide better security.

-Advertise the dangers of bad hygiene, place handwash dispensers throughout high traffic areas (The ones where you pass your hand through a sensor to dispense).

To all European countries, Ireland wishes to share all knowledge and research with you, on the condition you share all with us.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2011, 05:55:12 pm »

We have Ireland, Scotland, and the UK as separate entities with the UK seriously fearing foriegn intervention NATO notwithstanding . . .

Never mind, it seems to be fucked up the right amount.

Open a diplomatic channel with NORWAY!
"Hiya Norway, just thought that I'd say hi, we're wondering about your recent change in infantry tactics away from the proven world standard, as well as your sudden choice to abandon a few decades worth of isolationism and look at joining NATO. Not that we're against it (although, obviously NATO rules give us a veto of your entry if we'd so choose), but we'd just like to hear what you're thinking."

Even the avatars expire eventually.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2011, 06:05:01 pm »

-Immunize crops and livestock of dangerous diseases.
-Go on with Project Cabiliero (or however its spelt). The body armour is simply body armour, not some science-fiction power armour.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2011, 06:36:03 pm »

Just as a note, when I saw someone wanting create anti-zombei suits, I assumed the threat was taken to the public.

>Greece keeps its borders closed for the reason that it does not want to be contacted with the new spreading Epidemic. Increase military funding, with intents to protect againist possible Turkish attacks. (This makes sense poltically because Turkey and Greece aren't on exactly great terms.)

>Because Aguementation isn't really Si-Fi at all, but a real possiblity, I continue project OLYMPIAN.

>Begin Nuclear Missle Program, Codename Project STRIKE

Spoiler: Project OLYMPIAN (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Project STRIKE (click to show/hide)
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2011, 06:44:54 pm »

UK Agrees to Ireland's Terms, and sends a message to France, Ireland, Italy, Norway, and Germany

Spoiler: Message (click to show/hide)

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2011, 06:48:17 pm »

UK Agrees to Ireland's Terms, and sends a message to France, Ireland, Italy, Norway, and Germany

Spoiler: Message (click to show/hide)
What no love for Romania?  ;D
Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2011, 06:48:54 pm »

Sorry about that Romania to

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2011, 06:51:18 pm »

Well i agree. As long as any reaserch is shared :P
Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.

RandomRabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2011, 06:51:58 pm »

What benefits would Romania bring to the table?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2011, 06:53:15 pm »

You mean like a union of european countries?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2011, 06:54:01 pm »

Redundant union of europe :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2011, 06:54:32 pm »

IMPERIALISTS
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2011, 06:55:02 pm »

What benefits would Romania bring to the table?
We all share Research, and Tech as well as assisting each other in the fight against this disease Romania is a meat-shield Respectable ally.

>.<
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17