Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: World War Z (Turn 3) (No longer taking players)  (Read 14746 times)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World War Z (Turn 3)
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2011, 07:59:39 pm »

to clear up confusion, I'm going to put my country before all my posts:
France

How much does the IC know about this super-rabies? Are we still assuming that normal rabies vaccines cut it, I mean rabies is already pretty nasty by itself. If you show symptoms and aren't vaccinated, you're pretty much dead. 

I imagine we're waiting to hear from the W.H.O investigation.

France is going to with hold on an alliance which we're already a part of *cough* European union *cough*

While waiting for the w.h.o. investigation, we, the Republice of France, pledge humanitarian aid to the areas effected, and strongly urge the European Union to join us in our aid. We pledge supplies, manpower, and have seleceted a group of researchers to aid in the development of any medications or vaccines required to combat this new strain of rabies.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2011, 08:09:17 pm »

China (no offense people, but I'm gonna start calling you by your country names...), how do you deal with the W.H.O. investigation?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2011, 08:30:32 pm »

You forgot Sweden... and the already-existing EU.

Publically condemn the rise of militarism, and pass a resolution reaffirming Sweden's commitment to neutrality.

Continue research projects and funding of public education.

Release another advisory on public health and the importance of hand-washing.  Offer to send a scientist team with the WHO, and send a grant of 50k Euros.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2011, 08:41:15 pm »

The alliance I was proposing was to put our brightest minds together,a dn try to make a cure among those countries.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2011, 08:56:52 pm »

Ukraine is confused as hell to what's going on.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2011, 09:06:53 pm »

America's confuzzled too, and we've got as many spies as people in the Ukraine!
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2011, 09:07:52 pm »

Why not do it as a function of the EU?  Or for that matter, why do it as a matter of the EU?  It's really a UN/WHO thing.  Let's be reasonable now- how much time and effort would we be putting in to this if we didn't already know what was happening?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2011, 09:09:16 pm »

I'll join but what countries are picked?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2011, 09:10:15 pm »

Any country. Even Madagascar.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2011, 09:17:20 pm »

How about Brazial? That didn'y get hit.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2011, 09:18:19 pm »

Brazil isn't claimed by anyone at the moment, so it's good.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2011, 09:39:36 pm »

CHINA

How will I deal with the W.H.O. thing?  First of all, what are they, a special forces team, or some sort of investigating team, I'm not sure.  Give me an answer then I'll respond.

As for current events, Continue with the stormtrooper draft, train all of them as well and as quickly as humanly possible.  Send special forces to deal with the level two outbreaks, with backup from military choppers.  I DO NOT WANT ANY ROOKIES THERE.  They will all die, only send the best of the best of the best. 

Oh, close the borders China has to every single infected country.  For all I care, close to the borders to every country next to China.  Use the stormtroopers to enforce this as best as possible.  Please, continue researching the zombie plague, and potentially a cure for it. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2011, 09:42:13 pm »

World Health Organization.  They're civilians- doctors, scientists, and medical researchers.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2011, 09:49:29 pm »

Oh, in that case, stall them.  Throw as much political and bureaucratic nonsense at them, I want them to walk through figurative tar, they cannot know anything.  Worse comes to worst ( but this is not what I want for the turn ) they can be detained.   
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2011, 12:42:57 am »

Join the EFA.
Continue on REX.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17