Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Blacktree Trail - A Western RTD- First turn of Chapter Two about 30% done!  (Read 12179 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Blacktree Trail - A Western RTD
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 09:43:27 am »

I'm here!
Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)
PPE: lol ninja'd!
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 09:56:49 am »

Uh-oh, a bag of sugar and a pack of matches... This could be trouble. :P
Well now, great! Now once Scriver chooses the supplies to pack in the wagon, I can update tomorrow. *Squints at clock* Er, technically, later today. :-\

EDIT: Oh, and anyone can join as a wagoneer if they wish. :P Expect to be expendable, though. Hehe.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:59:13 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Blacktree Trail - A Western RTD- Still spots open for expendable wagoneers!
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 11:50:17 am »

New sheet:

Name: Tarrin Salvor Smith
Position: Hired Gun
Appearance: Tall, brown hair, brown eyes. Somewhat tanned skin, hairstyle covered by excessive amounts of hat.
Skills: Gunslingin' Rifles x2. Horseriding x1. Horse caring x1.
Bio: Tarrin is a pure bred American. 26 years old, Tarrin is a well known hunter and gun-for-hire. He has a strong sense of duty... until death is almost a certainty, then he will reconsider his job. Tarrin's mother is a wealthy woman who's constantly worried to death about him, and Tarrin's father is a gun collector and enthusiast.

.52 Spencer Repeater $20
Colt Paterson Revolver $10
Salt Beef x9 $9
Oats x15 $3
Milk x12 $6
Shovel $5
Gun cleaning kit $8
Kerosene lantern $4

This alright?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:52:23 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2011, 12:34:51 pm »

Ah, can I choose from either list, or just ranchhand?

Moreover, anyone got any particular thoughts on what we should bring?
Love, scriver~

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2011, 01:18:21 pm »

@Tarran: *shakes hand*
Nice working with you again, remember that time with the runaway convoy? Fun times, eh?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2011, 03:52:11 pm »

"It was full of bullets that nearly missed our heads. Not my idea of fun. I prefer to live, thank you very much.

Also, you need to get off that sugar addiction."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2011, 03:59:37 pm »

See below!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:25:49 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:35 pm »

Ah, can I choose from either list, or just ranchhand?

Moreover, anyone got any particular thoughts on what we should bring?

shovels and lots of kerosene and stuff to light it with. Just in case.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 04:17:39 pm »

I guess I'll repost my character with her inventory to keep it all in one place.

Name: Emma Hamilton
Position: Ranchand
Appearance: A rambunctious southern belle, Emma is a freckle-faced girl in cowboy leathers with her red hair in a tight bun, green eyes, a slight drawl, an exuberant take-no-prisoners attitude, a slight frame measuring 5'4 and 127 pounds, and a penchant for robbery.
Skills: Sneaking (2), Cookin' (2)
Bio: Emma was raised on a large tobacco farm but grew bored with the country life. She always wanted to head out west where life seemed dangerous and exciting, and a little after her 18th birthday she met a guy who was heading out that way. She ran off with him, unaware at first that he was a bank robber, but when she found out she managed to convince him to let her join his small gang. They needed a person who could scope out their targets without raising suspicion, and she proved to be a good asset for the team. She ran with his gang for a few years before facing that old sting known as betrayal. After a train job, Frank left her and the other three stranded to face the law while he took the money and ran. The men were killed in the shootout; Emma managed to convince the sheriff that she had been kidnapped and got away after giving them Frank Stone's name and description. With no way home and no real desire to go back, she started to work on a nearby ranch owned by a Mr. Dryman, and has been trying to forget her five years as a criminal through honest work.
Inventory: .52 Spencer Repeater, 5 lbs Beef, 20 lbs Coffee, Bowie Knife, 5 Candles, 5 Matchboxes, 5 Gallons of Kerosene, 7 ft of Rope
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 04:25:31 pm »

Name: Reverend Greenmoore
Position: Wagoneer
Appearance: A younger man of about 22, with a cheerful demeanor and a shock of red hair. He has the look of a tough border preacher-wearing an austere buttoned frock underneath a well worn rain cloak, and carrying a faded bible in one hand and a nickle shine revolver on his hip. He also has a guitaro, but thats nothing to do with our story, dontcha think?
Skills:
Wagoneerin' 2
Trackin' 1
Gunslingin 1 (Pistola)

Bio: As you might suspect, the young and fresh Reverend is a travelling fellow-apt to bring the word of God and the one true faith to your sinful soul if ya let him, thought he's not the sort to shove it down your throat. He believes no one is beyond redemption...not even himself.

Invent: ($38.00 spent)
Guitar with Silver Strings $8.00           *New Item*
Smith & Wesson Mk1 - 7 shots - Dam: 1d6 $10
5 lbs Oats - $1.00
5 lbs Salted Meat- $5.00
5 lbs Coffee        -$1.75
Bowie knife - $8
5 Tallow Candles - $1.00 
Candle Lantern - $4          *New Item*
2 Safety matches - $0.40 /pack of 24
Bible - Free?                     *New Item*

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:48:10 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2011, 04:27:19 pm »

Name:Keenan Daithí
Position:Wagoneer
Appearance: Short, brown hair,one green eye, one purple eye, white, over-eccentric spikey hairs.
Skills:2 wagoneering,1 yammerin',1 cookiein'
Bio:An irish immigrant who ended up being employed by the ranch.

.44 Henry Repeater ($25)
Clawhammer ($4)
1 boxes o' nails ($2)
Saw($4)
Shovel($5)
Harmonica($.50)
Kerosene Lantern($4)

Sorry for lateness I have school from 8AM-4:30PM EST
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 06:43:15 pm »

Name: Jack R. Flint
Position: Sawbones
Appearance: A slim, slightly bow legged man that has the odd scar or two on his skin, with a big one coming down in a slight cresent moon shape from the right corner of his mouth. He has tanned skin, roughly cut short dark brown hair (most likely done with a knife), rough stubble around his jaw and upper lip and speaks with a slightly coarse voice after taking a bad hit from a cougar. Jack wears dusty and slightly patched clothing that has been through many trials and troubles, and has a nice, if slightly worn, pair of dark brown boots. He also wears a suprisingly clean white apron when fixing people up.
Skills: Gunslingin' (1), Horseriding (1), Medical (2)
Bio: A hard man for hard times, Jack was somewhat of a wanderer for a few years before finding Dryman's Reach. He's seen a bit of everything, from the east coast to the west, and has the scars to prove it. He has learnt to handle himself in a fight, but is a keen hand at almost anything, if he puts his mind to it. He decided to stick with Mister Dryman after seeing the harsh ways that Merrick was treating others, and hopes to put a stop to it before it gets out of hand.

Equipment:

Colt Walker Revolver ($25)
Fiddle ($5.50)
Saw ($4)
Woodaxe ($2)
Riding crop ($2)
2 cans of grease ($2)
5 lbs of Oats ($1)
4 lbs of Coffee ($1.40)
9 lbs of Flour ($.90)
4 lbs of Butter ($1.20)

There's a repost of my character with equipment. I hope the wagons don't suffer from food problems, like maggots. Otherwise we will need to rely on our personal supplies.

How much do we all eat during a single day?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:58:33 pm by Zako »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 06:45:00 pm »

[quot
Reserve me a spot. Don't know if I'll actually play though.

Name: Alonzo S. Chavez
Position:Ranchand
Appearance: Dark in skin, plain in looks. Slim in body, short hair, and a goatee. Looks to be somewhere from 14-25. He usually wears any article of clothing he can find. They are usually dirty and cut in several places. Has an obvious Mexican accent.
Skills:
Horse caring: 2
Sneaking: 1
Horse riding: 1

or if I'm doing this wrong, Horse caring.

Bio: Chavez was born the fifth son of a poor family of farmers at the Mexian-United State border. He was weak as a child and was often sick, but he was amazingly always able to get back to work. Alonzo was in charge of the livestock of his family and he felt a special connection to the horses. When he was 12 however, a band of outlaws raided his family's small farm and butchered his whole family and took away what little wealth they had. Fortunately, he was out of the farm on an errand. When he got back, he mourned and became a silent man. All he had was his horse and the clothes on his back. He had to steal to survive. He travelled from town to town working in honest and dishonest jobs to survive. This is simply the latest of many jobs.

Equipment:
20lb of oats ($2.00)
4lb of salt beef ($4.00)
4lb of sugar ($2.80)
5 lb of coffee ($1.75)
2 ropes ($2.00)
shovel ($5.00)
5 candles ($1.00)
riding crop ($2.00)
2lb of chewing tobacco ($4.00)
Smith & Wesson Mk1 ($10.00)
2 cans o'grease ($2)
kerosene lantern ($4)
9 gallons of kerosene (3.6

Total= $44.15

Respost.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2011, 09:17:46 pm »

Well, all those sheets seem fine to me! :) Oh, and Scriver, you have access to... Uh, both lists I guess.
I was planning on writing a rancher-exclusive list, but that seems kinda excessive, and it'd slow us down more.
But, if you think of something else that you need, lemme know and I'll either add it (if it's a no-brainer) or roll to see if you can find it. :)
I am mildly disappointed to see no-one bought a- Oh wait, Tolyk does have a shotgun. Oh dear.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2011, 09:54:43 pm »

You missed an "R" in my character name in the OP.  ???

:I

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15