Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: Blacktree Trail - A Western RTD- First turn of Chapter Two about 30% done!  (Read 12157 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Blacktree Trail - A Western RTD- Wagons Roll, and the Cradle Rocks!
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2011, 04:05:44 am »

Well, I ain't too bothered by the soft bed and hard drink, and I know there's some folk here that wouldn't be too interested in the soft women, says Grigor, in the wagon with Emma... We might as well head on and make good speed. Besides, that Merrick might not like us round here, although I guess if we sees him we could always give him a good welcome hisself...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2011, 04:23:24 am »

(Who says she isn't interested in the soft wome--- aw screw it we all know she's straighter than a ruler. :P)

Emma murmured sleepily and opened her eyes. Agh, it's soooo damn hot. She sat up and looked around, idly brushing hay off of her shirt as she did so. "Rocky Gulch already? We've been makin' time," she said to herself. "So what's the plan?" she asked Grigor, turning to face him. "Mr. Dryman say if we're stayin' or goin'?" She wouldn't mind much either way.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2011, 04:27:05 am »

Follow the wagon, hand close to revolver.

I forgot that I was in this... >.> <.<
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2011, 04:30:05 am »

Well hell, so did I! :-X Ooops... Sorry about that, I would've PMed you if I'd realised! I fail at counting... D:
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2011, 04:32:40 am »

(Who says she isn't interested in the soft wome--- aw screw it we all know she's straighter than a ruler. :P)

She is a soft wo- er what's that? Gosh, isn't it warm today!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2011, 04:34:54 am »

(Well, if you want to ship with her you'd better hustle 'cause it looks like Dwarmin's already making an attempt. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2011, 04:39:20 am »

(heeheehee, that Dwarmin... may the Lord protect him. And her, probably more pertinently...)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2011, 05:17:04 am »

"Where the boss goes, I go." Alonzo said to no one in particular. Alonzo looked over the herd and then to his horse; his closest friend for quite some time. He stroked it's short mane and looked at the town. Rocky Gulch. Just another town in the Americas...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2011, 06:32:40 am »

"I don't care what Mr. Dryman thinks or says, we stop for the night. We have a seriously injured man that needs proper medical treatment, and this town is the last chance for that." Jack promptly stated, hopping off his horse and tying the reins to the wagon holding his paitent. He was depressed that someone had gotten themselves maimed so soon on the trip. He would have his work cut out for him it appears...

"We stay for the night, and god help any Merrick goons that try to stop us from going in the 'morn." Jack said pointedly, hopping into the wagon to prepare Nowan for the short trip to a bed. "Mrs. Dryman, see if you can get someone to get this man a proper bed, and if there is a doctor in town, get his help as quickly as possible. This man needs serious medical aid, and quickly before the injury gets any worse!"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2011, 06:41:47 am »

Meanwhile, somewhere in Rocky Gulch...

Of the three (and a half, if you counted the drinks menu of McCort's Restaurant) different watering-holes in Rocky Gulch, the Golden Mule was by far the least prestigious, the dirtiest, the most likely to include free severed fingers in the drinks, and certainly the most filled with low-lifes.
And as low-lifes went, a visitor to the Town would have trouble finding much lower than one Timothy M. Cody, currently seated slouched at the aformentioned Golden Mule's scarred, darkly-stained bar. His unkempt at the best-of-times facial hair partly obscured by a three-... Four? Or was it a week, now?- day's growth, this dignitary had hardly left his seat since he'd come to town a few days ago, fleeing his half-remembered escapades following his last, brief employment as a bouncer in some other run-down saloon. Beneath the dirt, bruises, the spilt booze and the overgrown whiskers, there had once been a tall, rangy feller with something approaching fair hair, but in most respectable folk's opinion, that man had long since devolved to something... 'Less'.

Splitting his time between drinking whatever was cheapest, gambling his last dollar against anyone drunk or foolish enough to challenge a rather blatant cheat, Timothy was surprisingly not exactly unhappy with that situation, seemingly just content to drink himself into an early grave.
However, all good(?) things must come to an end, and this fact penetrated his drunken haze as he heard the off-key, slovenly notes of the saloon piano- out-of-tune and battered even by saloon piano standards- come to a sudden, ominous halt, and turning unsteadily on his barstool he came face-to-face with a large, stocky brute of a man.
After a second, something clicked: This was the doorman of the Golden Mule, the oversized nephew of the old barkeep, if he wasn't mistaken. Another second and another fact came to his attention: This brutish apparation was holding a bowie knife, and wearing a rather unpleasant expression. This could be trouble.

Timothy sobered up some (rather reluctantly) at this realisation, and began to hear just what the man was saying,
"...runnin' up a might-ee big tab, mister. Now 'less you kin prove yer able to pay that tab, we're goin' to have us a problem..."
Beyond this angry, human-shaped problem, the luckless Mr Cody can see two more enforcers, almost as large and unfriendly-looking as the first, and beyond that the creaky old floorboards, several tables housing drinkers, gamblers and various combinations thereof, and at last, the rickety batwings leading out onto the street.
It occurs that now could be a prudent time to find a new establishment to grace with his particular form of custom. He ponders this, as well as the surprisingly well-oiled gunbelt 'round his waist and the revolver holstered at his side...

A new Character has entered the game! Timothy M. Cody has been added to the player list!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:51:36 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2011, 06:50:21 am »

Emma slid out of the cart. "Wait, we have a man injured already? Who is it? Do you need help?" she asked, concerned. She wasn't as good as the whole doctorin' and nursin' business as she probably should be, but she didn't mind running around for old Jack getting the stuff he needed and so forth.

(Also, welcome, Draignean. ^^^)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2011, 06:57:33 am »

"What, have you been asleep all this time?! It's Nowan, the only friendly gunslinger we have with us. He fell out of the wagon when he was sleeping, instead of standing watch like he should have, and landed on his shoulder instead of his neck, lucky him. He's badly injured, and unless you have a strong stomach, don't look." Jack hurriedly said, giving Nowan another glass of strong whiskey.

"He's lucky in more ways than one. He could have broken his neck, or let his gun hit the ground and it may have gone off and shot someone. In the meantime, you can give me a hand moving him if you have a strong stomach, or help the Mrs. find this poor idiot a bed."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2011, 07:03:35 am »

"Hell Jack, you know I'm a tough gal. I didn't cry a bit when you were fixin' up my arm," Emma said - well, her eyes had watered somethin' fierce, but she didn't actually cry, in her estimation... but she HAD been asleep through Nowan's injury, which she was a bit chagrined about. She resolved herself to help the Doc take care of Nowan. She wouldn't actually touch his wound if she could help it, since she didn't know what she was doing, but she could pitch in and help move him. She'd carted enough heavy bales of hay around that a man shouldn't be too hard, especially if Jack was helping. "Just tell me what ya need."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:05:24 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:55 am »

"Good, now is not the time for loose bowels. Don't touch his arm at all, or anywhere near his shoulder if you can help it, hold him level and try not to move his arm. We'll put him on a makeshift stretcher and carry him inside on that." Jack replied quickly, tying his apron on gathering the things that he could use to make a stretcher. Jack could tell that she felt guilty about not doing anything, but he knew that unless he told her what to do exactly, she was most likely only going to get in the way. He appreciated the gesture though, but he put that to the back of his mind.

"As soon as we have him on a bed or level surface, I'll tell you what I need you to do, but until then you stay out of the way. Now git up 'ere and help make this stretcher!"

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2011, 11:03:21 am »

Eat sugar to cure wound.
"Trust me, this will work, I'm a professional."
Cure wound other way meanwhile.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15