Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23

Author Topic: Icemachines, saving the world from starvation [SUCCESSION_FORT][NEED_OVERSEERS]  (Read 33578 times)

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets sacrafice Arzun to Asen gemmined! Maybe we'll get super adamantine or something.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Pfft hahahaha I try to play my dwarf as an eons old, before the dawn of recorded history spirit looking for revenge on the demons and you just make him go slaughter innocent crimminals.

At least I am represented adequately in the engravings.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile

So, who's next to rule this creepy place?
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Sphalerite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Drew's Robots and stuff

Mormota is next on the turn list.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

I think I mastered it up.

E: I don't recall Mormota posting since his sign up. Give him... how long? 3 days? A week? Before starting with the next person.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:37:37 am by Mitchewawa »
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Masked_Hunter1825

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd try but chances are the fortress would be dead as soon as my reign would begin. But if they don't reply, who will take over?

Sphalerite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Mormota's turn is skipped, LordSlowpoke is next.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Nobody has mentioned Wes Caesar in a while, oh wait..didn`t Wes die? IN THE NAME OF DERM, I COMMAND YOU TO REDORF ME OR YOU'LL BE HAMMERED!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:21:46 pm by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Sphalerite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wes Caesar is still alive.  He's in the military, wielding a bronze axe (not adamantine, for some reason).  He had a significant number of injuries at one point, but was successfully treated by Professor Harken in the hospital, and even has some adamantine sutures to show for it.  He's got four kills:  one troll, two goblins, and an elk.  He just showed up too late to help kill a forgotten beast in the caverns.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Hmm, can the all-knowing-all-seeing Derm still complain someone's ear off anyway(it's worse than hammering)?
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Well, I somehow managed to skip an "if" somewhere along the way and thought I'm next up. Noticed that shortly after posting, too. Oh well.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personal Journal of Urist McHuman, Bone Carver: (apologies if most was missed, I was busy with schoolwork)

So the year of Sphala's rule as overseer is over. It's been quite exiting with her taking the role of the leader. And I've heard that Arzun is a Duke, now. Time seems to fly past.

I've heard that Paladin Mitch has recruited twenty-five recruits. Twenty-five. That's quite a bit, if ye asks me.

I should recommend starting a miner militia up, with Wes being the leader of it. There's also a great deal about a lack of 'weapon metals'. There's WHOLE ROOMS full of metal armor and weapons from those damned goblins! Why the hell not use them?

I've heard Arzun screaming and throwing (and breaking) his furniture up or down in his room. I've also heard him screaming of not having a tin throne in his room. What the hell? *shrugs* Maybe I'm losing my mind.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:12:15 pm by UristMcHuman »

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. Er. Sorry. I forgot to notify Mormota. But I can't PM him cause I'm in a forum game with him that forbids PMing the other players. So, could one of you notify him that it's his turn?

Edit: Re-linking the save here so Mormota doesn't have to go hunting for it.
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4963
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:27:57 pm by Orangebottle »
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

Sent message with link. He's been active, so I guess he just forgot about us.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Icemachines, saving the world from starvation [SUCCESSION_FORT][NEED_OVERSEE
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2011, 06:26:03 am »

I will DL when I get home.
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23