Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Supervillain Rumble  (Read 1093 times)

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Supervillain Rumble
« on: August 28, 2011, 01:13:41 pm »

Welcome to Supervillain Rumble, the darker and edgier sequel.

If you want to see the first three games I ran, they can be found here.
For the official rules, go here.

The first 5-8 people to sign up are in the game. They should PM me two powers for everyone to bid on. I'll reveal them once I've got all of them, so everyone can send me bids.

My houserules are:

If a power seems like it would make the game less fun then tell me before all the bids have been sent in. If enough people agree, I'll ask the creator of the power for a new one. This shouldn't need to happen often because the most powerful powers will generally recieve really high bids.
If you end up with very little energy to start with, I'll allow you to return one of your powers to get 50% of it's cost back.
If a power is too complicated or confusing, or if it would seriously slow down the game, I reserve the right to change it.

If you want, you can give your villain a name and rename your powers but it's not strictly necessary.

There should be a turn at least every week, possibly a lot faster if I get everyone's moves fast enough. If you take more than a week, you'll automatically put all your energy into defense.