Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: INGENIUS  (Read 1003 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
INGENIUS
« on: August 27, 2011, 05:47:55 pm »

I will pick a scenario and an object. The next poster under me must then use that object and that object ONLY to complete the scenario to specifications. The poster will then create a new scenario and pick a new object, and so on and so forth.

SCENARIO: You are in a dungeon. You have nothing but the clothes on your back. 10 feet above you is a ledge with the door out. Near the edge of that ledge is a row of sharp, sinister spikes. You need to get out. Time is not an issue.

Object: Extra clothing
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: INGENIUS
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 06:03:56 pm »

Grab the clothes, tie them all together in the same way you'd tie them together to get down from a prison window, and throw it so that it wraps around the spike.

SCENARIO: You are being pinned down by police. You have less then ten minutes to spare until the police break into your house.

Object: Pistol with one bullet.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: INGENIUS
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 06:13:57 pm »

Surrender, display the pistol not having a magazine (with the round chambered), get halfway out of your house (where you break contact with snipers). Then, hold yourself hostage as you move through the blockade.

Scenario: You're in a secret underwater research lab that is full of rabid dogs, you need to collect a set of launch codes from a binder in the middle of the base.

Object: One 8 oz. can of Coca-Cola.
Even the avatars expire eventually.