Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Why Wurm has crap service and why you should not waste a single second or coin  (Read 9147 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

My account with the same name as the one i have here, suddenly ceased to exist without warning. The only thing i have ever done was accidental cursing.
I WASTED A FUCKING WHOLE WEEK ON THEIR CRAP GAME MAKING A SHITTY HOUSE AT A SHITTY PLACE THAT TOOK HOURS TO FIND.
MY LAST CONTACT WITH A FRIEND WAS CUT AND NOW WE WILL NEVER TALK AGAIN. AND THERE IS NOWHERE I CAN FIND THEIR CRAPPY SUPPORT EMAIL SO I CAN FLAME THEM TO DEATH.
I UNDERSTAND WHY NOTCH LEFT.

Seriously guys, if you waste your money on this black hole of a crap game, i have already warned you!
I am happy i havent paid them a shit yet, and they should be too. I am really tempted to take a bus to their place just to break through their window and scream them in the face.
A fucking week, with their stupid cheap hooking tricks have been lost.

I am never playing a game again, from now on i am never playing another game, i am never going on another internet community, its all a waste of fucking time.

Goodbye, for now atleast.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Don't be sad! Have some music!

Anyway, I kinda want to play this game.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Huh. Pre-mindfuckery Meshuggah. Don't hear that often.

Don't. It takes AGES to do anything. A friend made me try it. Never again.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<3 love meshuggah, by the way i use that song as my alarm clock!

Huh. Pre-mindfuckery Meshuggah. Don't hear that often.

Don't. It takes AGES to do anything. A friend made me try it. Never again.

A fuckinggree.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pou6RrQDbbc

Some MOAR music!

Anyway, this game sounds worse than Duke Nukem Forever mixed with Mallcore... I didn't think you can get worse than that.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pou6RrQDbbc

Some MOAR music!

Anyway, this game sounds worse than Duke Nukem Forever mixed with Mallcore... I didn't think you can get worse than that.

Eh as christain and a big fan of expressions of freedom of speech, i actually like that song.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Eh as christain and a big fan of expressions of freedom of speech, i actually like that song.
As a metalhead, you get used to anti-religious people/satanists no matter what you believe in.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

The game's not so bad, the lengthiness of doing anything is kind of the point and the fun. Join a settlement, they'll usually help set you up with tools and provide food and a space to build a house.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

So... essentially you're angry that they banned a freeloader with a crappy name?

Hell, if I had a game like that and saw someone called "DrPoo", I'd at least tell him to pick another name, or ban him :)

(Oh and although I like the preimse of Wurm,  it's a real grinder :( )

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I love Wurm's background ambient sounds. I may not have liked the gameplay enough to play for more than the first day, but still.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... essentially you're angry that they banned a freeloader with a crappy name?

Hell, if I had a game like that and saw someone called "DrPoo", I'd at least tell him to pick another name, or ban him :)

(Oh and although I like the preimse of Wurm,  it's a real grinder :( )

Poo is not a curseword, i would understand if they banned xXNaziCockfartShit2434Xx, but not DrPoo, especially not if DrPoo spended a whole week and had a big friends list. That i spended a week playing the crapgame overweights the fact that i used the word "poo"

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Poo is not a curseword, i would understand if they banned xXNaziCockfartShit2434Xx, but not DrPoo, especially not if DrPoo spended a whole week and had a big friends list. That i spended a week playing the crapgame overweights the fact that i used the word "poo"
No, I don't think it does. It's still hard for me to take you seriously even on these forums because of that name.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

have you tried to send a pm to Oracle? that is wurm's version of a support email.

if you really did nothing wrong, then you may get the ban lifted.
I suggest you calm down before trying that however.

Also, is it a character ban or an IP ban? it is possible you could still be able to play on another character, although I guess you wouldn't want to do it now.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

Maybe they were mad you used "Dr" in your name DrPoo and your not a real doctor?
I got nothing

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile

I would play it if it was free.
It's not free.
I don't play it.

The whole "time sink" thing really depends on personal preference. Some people like the more "realistic" length of time it takes to do things (compared to requiring approximately 10 seconds to make a sword), but others, who may or may not be used to more action-packed games, simply find it boring,
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses
Pages: [1] 2 3