Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Roll to Be a Psychic: Turn 5 - Ay, Macarena!  (Read 7336 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Be a Psychic: Turn 5 - Ay, Macarena!
« on: August 25, 2011, 12:51:01 pm »

So this is my second attempt at an RTD, after Roll to Space died of malnutrition and lack of forethought. However, this shouldn't do that, because I've already come up with the universe in which it takes place! Which is also, coincidentally, the one where this takes place. I'll try to update as much as I can at a once per week minimum. If you are gone for more than a week, you will get auto'd. Auto'd three times, and your character dies and someone on the waitlist steps in.
 So... let the game begin?

Rules: Doesn't deserve a spoiler - just standard d6 RTD. You may gain new abilities if you succeed enough times. I'll accept 6 people, then build a waitlist.
Spoiler: Setting (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sample Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player List (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:41:33 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Psychic: Signups
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 12:56:09 pm »

I would like to be in.

I can post a character within an hour or three - is that ok?

Edit:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:11:34 pm by lawastooshort »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 01:05:29 pm »

In, writing up character.

Edit:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:32:18 pm by Sinpwn »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 01:11:27 pm »

Name:  Toaster
Eye color:  Hazel
Bio:  Frank "Toaster" Tobalis gained his nickname through his loyalty to the kingdom.  Though still young, he has served under King Siegfried for quite some time.  He is wholly dedicated to unification of the world under the King through any means necessary.  He is not above less savory measures, though if caught doing something unpopular, he would take the blame himself before letting the Kingdom look bad.

A man of average height with broad shoulders, his hazel eyes always seem to be looking around, perhaps searching for the true path toward unification...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 01:11:54 pm »

I would like to be in.

I can post a character within an hour or three - is that ok?
Sure.

And Toaster, you're in.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:14:29 pm by TherosPherae »
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 02:51:11 pm »

In :D

Name: Scotty
Eye Color: Dark midnight blue
Bio:As a boy Scotty could never stay in one place for long, he loved to explore the outskirts of his hometown. More often than not he found himself stuck in dangerous situations. He quickly learned the skills needed to survive in the wild. Currently he wanders from town to town looking for work and a nice warm bed to sleep for the night.

Scotty is a tall, muscular man. He has black hair and a short unkempt beard.
Word

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 05:31:06 pm »

Okay. Spectr, Sinpwn, and lawastooshort are in.

You are all assembled outside the royal castle in the capital city of Ceralia. You have just been given your mission - to spread peace to the world by any means necessary - along with a small stipend to cover some initial costs, which you can spend at some nearby shops at your leisure.

What do you do?

Spoiler: Character Statuses (click to show/hide)

(Also, just because the game's starting doesn't mean I'm not still accepting players :P)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 05:36:26 pm »

In! Please and thank you. Let me work on a sheet.

Spoiler: Edited In (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:45:30 pm by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 07:17:39 pm »

Find a clothier.
Word

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 08:04:40 pm »

Looks like I'll be the tank, then!  Too bad I have no cash.

Ask the local weaponsmith what task I could do for him for a better weapon.  REDACTED- See below.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:20:58 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 09:05:32 pm »

Scratching his chin, James looks around for an engineer's shop, deciding that he had better get a weapon and some things to tinker with if he was going to "Bring Peace".
In reality, he could hardly care less about serving the king... He was just in it for the money and an excuse to test his terrifying inventions.

Go to engineering shop.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 09:26:00 pm »

Name: Michael
Eye Colour: Purple flecked with Red
Bio: Never once in his life realising that there could be more to life than work, he indulged himself by weaving intricate fantasies while sleeping, until a classified incident occurred and he was forced to find something else to do
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 11:09:36 pm »

Looks like I'll be the tank, then!  Too bad I have no cash.
That was totally not because I forgot to add it in. Yup. Totally.....You have some money now, as does Scotty. You may change your actions dependent on this if you wish.

Wolfchild and Talarion, you guys are in. But, just for future reference, all eye colors are prevalent except for yellow/orange/brown/black/white. However, that doesn't mean a specific red-eye wouldn't get shunned, as red-eyed people are typically seen as varying between barely human enough for manual labor/farming to less than dirt depending on where you go.

Spoiler: Character Statuses (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Psychic: Turn 0 - Welcome to the City
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 11:21:23 pm »

Gotcha.

Go to the smithy and shop for weapons and armor.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Psychic: Turn 0 - Welcome to the City
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 11:43:32 pm »

Hey toast, I can be a tank too not so good on the attack thou
Go find a store with armour
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6