Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68455 times)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 10, Decimation...I wish.
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2011, 10:52:42 am »

Should we change our actions Spaghetti?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2011, 11:47:51 am »

Conchobar approaches the shimmering carefully, and bolts if it displays any aggressive tendencies.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 10, 2011, 12:36:37 pm »

Continue looking at mother. I insist in her helping the thing.

If she still doesn't help, cover the wounds with my hands to try and stop the bleeding.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 10, 2011, 03:44:45 pm »

Should we change our actions Spaghetti?
Yes, if only to double-team any attackers.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2011, 08:15:01 pm »

I edited my action slightly, just added extra clarification. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2011, 08:21:26 pm »

You jerk!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2011, 11:21:19 am »

Is it too early for a bump? I think not.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2011, 12:42:00 pm »

In my opinion, 2 days since the last post is too early. 3 would be better.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2011, 02:40:01 am »

In my opinion, 2 days since the last post is too early. 3 would be better.
Is it too early for a bump? I think not.

Sorry, but I've been studying lately with some visits to the site. Since I just finished one of my exams, I guess I can post an update. Stay tuned for another update.

EDIT: Can't believe I didn't notice these posts earlier.

ATTENTION

EDIT2: The hatchling lifestage will be over very soon. After turn 11, I will be done with the Pack and will only have The Thirster (Conchobar) to do. Everyone is now allowed to write up some rp stuff of your character on what happened in between the current age and the next lifestage. Anything written in said posts may be brought up into the game proper. So if you make a friend in any rp you write up, you may start the next lifestage already knowing this person. I'm confusing aren't I?

tl;dr Write up story posts. Stuff in story posts may impact character in game posts.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:03:06 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Soon to be Turn 11, ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS
« Reply #264 on: September 14, 2011, 04:22:37 am »

((Please read post above.))

The Pack ((The pack dosen't have any turns till next lifestage. I felt that Conchobar's story seemed neglected))

Gravnoth (Haika)

You dream. You dream of future treasures, future adventures where you are supreme. Perhaps a lord among dragons, perhaps a great warrior. There are many paths open to you, and yet in your dreams, they are all treaded by you. In the years to come, many great things come and go. Dragons die, and dragons are born. But you however, simply dream.

Jaxar (Spaghetti7)

You need to be stronger. You are chromatic; a voice within says chromatics are the greatest of all dragons; stronger, brighter, and more beautiful than any others. Mother isn't one, but you can't blame her for that.

Your chromatic brother is already under your command, but you know your other siblings aren't as willing to be. You look for something to train on. (3) The best thing you found was a sack filled  with gold. Not the best thing to use, but it was the best thing you could find.

Eventually, your brother Azkul had come. He didn't look to be in the mood for playing, actually you were pretty sure he was going to try and attack you. Well fortunately, brother Kefka was nearby to back you up...Then mother came and growled at all of you. Azkul backed down and returned to his pile, while you and Kefka just went back to training.

Kefka (Firelordsky)

You stay near your beloved sibling Jaxar. You watch him try to better himself at his combat skills, but it's kinda hard to do that when your hitting gold.

Meanwhile, you try again with trying to speak. (4-2+1) Course, without any guidance nor scrolls you make little progress. You are able to imitate one of your mother's words though. "YOU!"

Later on you returned to your brother's side to watch him. Soon enough, Azkul came and from what you saw of him, he was trying to seem tough and superior. Course you believed Jaxar was better, and so you readied your claws for another battle. But then mother came and growled at all of you. You soon found yourself playing a game with Jaxar.

Alterix(Alkyon)

The powers of the Elmstone interested you. But what was also interesting was the way mother explained it to you. She used her tongue and her mouth to create sounds that you somehow understood. You yourself could only growl, roar, cry, and a few other things. Perhaps you could talk like mother? (2) Seems not. You can make out sounds, but you have a hard time copying them. Perhaps a few years time will be able to change that?

Koraeleth(Yoink)

You set yourself down near the creature to make sure that your siblings don't injure it any further. The black drake lies just above it; was it he who attacked him or is he protecting him as well?

Anyway, you continue to watch your prisoner. He's just resting, perhaps in pain, you don't know. Your brother Acheran is communicating with mother; don't know what though. Eventually mother wanders off and gets something. She comes back and then tosses...a tooth to the thing and then speaks to it in its tongue. You don't know what she said, but you know that the prisoner seems relieved.

Acheran (Tarran)

The creature didn't look very good; all that blood must have been painful and it didn't even have scales! You look at mother, with your cutest face. (6) AWWWW! Your mother can't just let your cuteness go.

"Son..We-well- fine, fine I'll find something to help the human. Just wait here."

She wanders off to the other side of the chamber and looks through a pile. Eventually, she picks up a small tooth-shaped thing. Well it looks small when she carries it anyway. She comes back, tosses it to the human, and says something in the thing's tongue.

"There child, he'll be ok by tomorrow."

Ah, a good deed is one not to be unrewarded. Perhaps the human will be of use someday. In any case, you've earned yourself some good points.

-10  evilness.

Azkul (Azkul)

Being supreme was great, but you didn't think for even a second that your siblings truly respected you. You would have to force them to. Starting with those chromatic twins, Jaxar and Kefka. They posed a thread; they formed a close brotherhood and would help each other constantly. Perhaps someday they would be strong enough to defeat yourself? You wouldn't let that happen so you got of your pile and left your brother Koraeleth to watch the prisoner. You marched proudly up to your chromatic siblings. They noticed you, and readied to fight you. It would have been a nice little fight, but then mother came and told all of you to stop...Perhaps another day...another year...

The Thirster

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

The little dragon princling moves forward to the shimmers cautiously. Slowly and with fear. What could these things be? (3) You soon find out. The shimmers dissipate and in their place are 7 elves.

(2)"The dragon prince brothers. Take his life now before he has time to mature."

One of the elves turns towards the speaker.
(4) "You would harm the life of a child? He knows not of his father's doing."
(4) "Aye, and look at him, nature has gifted him with the Runes."
(5) "Yes...perhaps he is our future, our hope...." One elf mumbles

(6) Then you notice two shimmers right behind you. (2) vs (3) Unfortunately, they are too quick and strong for you. They tie up your limbs and keep your mouth shut. Finally, they tie you to a pole.

One of your holders then said this to the group "What are we to do with him lord Farheil?"
(6) "Use him. Teach him. Raise him. The Empire will be reborn with his aid. Now get him to the tunnels now!"
"Aye sir."

They say a few words and suddenly, everyone in the meadow disappears. You can smell the magic. But even so with all this curiosity, your scared and just about to cry. Their kiddragonapping you and you'll never see mother again...

(2) The dark thing in the sky seems to be gone as well...

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 11, Dragonappers and Kindness
« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2011, 05:50:48 am »

("Perhaps he is our future, our hope" hahah, a black dragon with 85 evil and death breath, what fun shall be had. Am I writing up a story post or continuing with another turn?)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2011, 05:52:24 am »

Your going to continue with a few very short turns, then I'll spend a few days working on a time-skip post. And yes, I tried to make the elves..Naive. How else do you think their empire fell?.

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2011, 06:10:58 am »

Conchobar doesn't resist, but pays intense attention to his surroundings.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2011, 06:51:21 am »

The Thirster

Conchobar

(5) The elves are a trusting lot, aren't they? They haven't even blindfolded you. You can't really see much from your view (besides trees and sky) But you do notice that your traveling through an area rich in magic. Eventually, your carriers stop.

You hear some of the elves mumbling some strange words; magic perhaps? You soon find out. A tunnel soon emerges from the ground. You are again rushed through.

It is dark down here; the only illumination comes from strange glowing roots. Eventually, you all reach a small crossroads in the tunnels.

"Put him down for now; we all need a little rest".

Everyone shimmers out of invisibility. They sit down to rest and eat; they even give you some meat.

((Going to sleep now; hopefully these turns will be done by tomorrow.))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2011, 06:59:31 am »

Stealthily absorb some of the magic in the air.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 43