Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68478 times)

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 5, A Magic Stone and an Elven Empire
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2011, 11:44:26 am »

Azkul walks towards where his mother is standing and (if a carcass is seen) starts eating from the carcass (that Kefka and Gravnoth were dragging)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:47:41 am by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2011, 01:23:34 am »

Astaroth does as he is told and follows his father.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2011, 05:02:57 pm »

Eat some of the Meat.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2011, 05:04:36 pm »

Dekoth starts back towards the cave, starting to become bored...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2011, 03:49:02 am »

(Going to "upgrade" the character sheets soon.)

The Pack

Acheran (Tarran)

You had had enough of waiting in the nest; mother was waiting too long and you haven't even eaten yet! It was time to leave. You called to your brother and asked him to come with you.

Alterix (Aklyon)

You grasp the stone with your mouth and agree with your brother. You will follow him, after calling after mother one last time. (5) You unleash a mighty roar (after putting down the stone of course) that resonates all over the cave. It may attract mother…or something of a more dangerous nature. Never the less, you follow your sibling.

Koraeleth (Yoink)

You pick up the creature by its second skin. Its heavier than you realise, and worst of all, your still bleeding. This won't be good for your health. You don't really care about that however, just about showing it to mother.

(3) You travel by the way you came and come upon your birth chamber…Strangely, no one is here. You can smell a faint scent but its been to long gone for you to know which way it went. The creature in your mouth is still screaming and saying something.

Gravnoth (Haika)

So this was your mother…she was huge and tall, something Gravnoth wanted to be. You wanted to show how great he was, (6+1) You are perhaps the strongest in the clutch. Your are heavily muscled for a hatchling and you beam with pride.

Your mother seems pleased with you as well.

"So there you two are. Found food I see."

She looks at you for a moment and says,
"Such a strong child, I hope you helped your brother pulling the food my baby. I shall call you…Gravnoth. It was the name of a great warrior once, and you shall be like him. Strong and brave."

You are absolutely glowing with pride and happiness. Even though you have little understanding of what she just said.

Jaxar (Spaghetti7)

Food! You can see it and smell it, and it seems your two siblings have wizened up and brought it to you. Ha! You must be the greatest dragon ever!

You practically dive into the carcass and start feasting.

+5 strength due to first meal
+5 toughness due to first meal

Kefka (Firelordsky)

You are pleased that you were able to get some food for Jaxar. There was still however  a lot of meat left on the carcass; you don't think Jaxar will mind if you eat by him.

Azkul (Azkul)

You walk up to mother…And then almost immediately charge into whats left of the carcass. Two of your other siblings are already devouring the corpse…You decide to hurry up before its all gone. (6) Luckily, there is still a lot of meat for you to eat.

Mother (NPC)

Mother sees her children gathered together, most of them anyway. Three were missing, two were in their nest, where could the other be?

She waited for her offspring to finish their meal and then growled for them to follow her. She would go back to the main chamber and place them there until she had found all her children.

The Outcast

Astaroth (tomas1297)

You follow father. You travel through what seems to be a town…or at least used to be. The buildings are falling apart, windows are cracked, and the buildings are scorched. You see no sign of life.

"This used to be a place of beauty, then these fools got into a war they couldn't win and paid with their lives."

You both move on. Eventually you see  what seems to be a creature of some sorts, except its as blackened as the surrounding buildings and unmoving. Then you see two creatures behind it. They are humanoid…and scaleless. They all frighten you.

"The statue is unliving, and these two are friends".

The two creatures approach and speak a tongue too fast for you to understand.

Your father nods to them and looks at you.

"My son, I would have never been a fit father. I could never teach you the proper ways. These people will. They shall teach you the ways of the fight and the ways of knowledge. I have not abandoned you, although you have known me for only a day, I have not left you for these lesser creatures. You shall be returned here in a few years time."

You understand…Your father plans to give you away, to train perhaps….Or is he selling you? You see a…contraption of some sort with bags of gold (you can smell it).

The Thirster

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

(5) You decide to see what is outside your home. Listening to that story was interesting and you were wanting to see your domain. You gesture to your mother that your going outside, and she nods. You struggle through the roots and see your domain. It is a realm of shadows…Most of the ground is permanently covered in the shadow of the great trees that grow here. You can see markings on the trees and stairs and houses and bridges scattered all over them. It seems these elves lived in cities above the ground. You see no elves around; probably not trying to get eaten, but you do see some strange deer with purple fur. There is a scattering of treasure nearby.

Nirathi (Nirur Torir)

You awaken from your slumber. You dreamt of having a roomful of books and learning from them all. Right in front of you is food. You eat it and look around for mother. There she was.

"Morning little baby, today we will have some business to do. In fact, we'll be busy for years to come."

She pauses a bit to place some scrolls in a bag of sorts.

"We are leaving this place for now, we shall be going to live with some dwarves. They're little creatures with much hair child."

She seems anxious in her speech, as if there is something else that is forcing her to leave.

"Come on, it is cold outside."

She gestures towards a tunnel and goes through it. You soon follow. The tunnel winds and goes both up and down. Eventually, you reach an exit. It truly is freezing out here but almost immediately, you are surrounded by a warm glow.

You look towards your mother, and she smiles at you.

"Don't be scared my child. Especially of what happens next."

What happens next is quite strange. Your mother changes from the majestic dragon she was into some kind of creature. A human you knew, there was a picture of one in your mother's books. She had striking blue eyes and hair nearly as white as the snow around you. To your left you saw some kind of contraption with strange creatures at the end.

"Come on child, I'm still your mother. It's just a bit of magic. I'll teach you about it later."

She goes into the the contraption and you follow. It's actually pretty warm in here. The thing starts moving over the ice and snow.

The Two-Paths

Dekoth (Nega)

Your search had come to be useless, you could hear the sound, but you couldn't actually find it. You decided to return to your cave for now. (6)When you arrive at the cave entrance you enter the cave.What you find is not something you would expect. A long, slender creature, with smooth-features but no horns. A tail nearly as long as its body, ending in a feathered tail. It resembled a dragon…Except it only had two legs. An abomination.

It hears you entering and turns around.

It speaks to you.

"Poor child, an orphan of this world. Slain because of your blood. I knew not your mother nor your father, but you have my condolences."

Its voice is…smooth. Thats the best way you can describe it.

"Fear me not child, I am but a wyvern. We are cousins to your kin, and kin help each other out."

"I offer my aid and teaching to you. You may refuse if you wish child."

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:04:33 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD: Turn 6, The Update that gave me a minor headache.
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2011, 04:12:06 am »

Koraeleth frowned. Where was everyone?! Surely Mother should have been back by now...
He was tired, hurt, alone, and this stupid thing was still squeaking. He gave it a little shake in his jaws, and tried to yell at it to be quiet,
but of course he had a mouthful of its outer skin and couldn't really talk yet anyway, so all that came out was a strange, muffled growl.
He considered going looking for her... But he felt exhausted after all the excitement of the day already.
He settled down on his haunches to wait, the creature still hanging from his jaws, and hoped Mother would return soon.

Koraeleth will shake the creature a bit, and growl at it to be quiet, then sit down and wait for mother's return.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2011, 04:13:19 am »

(( Ouch, No stat change for a 6 roll. XD ))

Anyway.  Now that Gravnoth has been acknowledged as the best. He's going to look for his siblings and make sure they are all around to see how much mother likes him.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2011, 04:16:16 am »

Continue looking for mother.

Really, not much else I can do. :|

Also, I really hope Nirur's mother transformed with clothes. Going to dwarves naked is a bad idea. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2011, 04:17:18 am »

(( Ouch, No stat change for a 6 roll. XD ))

Anyway.  Now that Gravnoth has been acknowledged as the best. He's going to look for his siblings and make sure they are all around to see how much mother likes him.

I was thinking of giving you a stat boost, but there's nothing there that i can boost. Unless you want a boost to your Pride stat.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2011, 05:35:57 am »

I thought that one was already through the roof? :P
And I'm lovin' this game, good update. :) Looking foward to seeing what happens next.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2011, 06:28:53 am »

Astaroth knew that what was happening was something important. He ignored the gold and carefully approached the two creatures.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2011, 07:16:45 am »

((Damn. That first meal hit my stats above the 90 mark.))
Jaxar, feeling overconfident and strong after his first meal, looks at one of his siblings, Gravnoth. Seeing how strong he was, and also how his mother eyed him, Jaxar knows something has to be done. Challange Gravnoth. If it comes to a fight, then Jaxar will fight.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2011, 07:28:49 am »

Watch JAxar
nvm. Help Jaxar in his bid for pack domination
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:28:56 pm by Firelordsky »
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2011, 07:54:34 am »

Get back to mom already.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2011, 07:58:33 am »

Azkul tries to assert dominance over the pack, attack any dragon who opposes my dominance.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:20:55 pm by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43