Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68470 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD: Turn 2, Battles and Feasting
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2011, 12:54:00 am »

Also, how dark are these tunnels?
Is it so dark that is impossible to see anything at all?

You can't see at all except for a torch some distance back.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD: Turn 2, Battles and Feasting
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2011, 01:01:05 am »

Astaroth remembers his fathers words from earlier and decides that if there is work waiting for him, the wisest thing to do now would be to rest
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD: Turn 3, Discovering Stuff
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2011, 04:41:34 am »

Koraeleth tensed his body, gathering strength in his legs beneath him like a coiled spring, as he searched around for the source of the rustling. 
'What's that noise?... Whatever it is, I don't think it sounds friendly. I'll teach this intruder a lesson!' He bared his teeth, eyes gleaming.

Koraeleth braces himself, and then springs at the source of the noises, attacking claws-out with a roar.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2011, 06:02:39 am »

Don't expect an update in the next 8-19 hours. Have school tomorrow.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2011, 07:25:40 am »

Azkul will run towards the visible torch, and keep running towards the most concentrated path of torches

Also, are these torches fixed to the wall or removable?

and that breathing better be imaginary  :(

Also, is the ground in these tunnels hard rock or does it have a little sand/soil on top?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:30:58 am by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2011, 10:47:41 am »

Sorry about missing the turn, stuck in the wilderness ATM
(last turn) Conchobar attempted to learn to speak with his mother
(This turn) Conchobar tried to explore the lair.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2011, 11:08:45 am »

Yay, Dekoth ate his first bird! On his own, too!  :D

Dekoth goes around to survey his surroundings. If he is to survive, he must know where everything is.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 28, 2011, 02:40:41 pm »

Azkul will run towards the visible torch, and keep running towards the most concentrated path of torches

Also, are these torches fixed to the wall or removable?
Also, is the ground in these tunnels hard rock or does it have a little sand/soil on top?

I'd say they're to heavy for you to carry, but removable.

Hard rock.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2011, 03:19:25 am »

The Pack

Gravnoth (Haika)
Your stomach is hungry! (6) You decide to follow that scent and find the food yourself! You follow the trail, and eventually you find one of those chromatic drakes pulling a big hunk of meat. You charge in and start consuming the flesh.

+5 strength due to first meal
+5 toughness due to first meal

Alterix (Aklyon)

You feel full after eating that rat. There's nothing else to do but return to the nest…but you decide you should bring something back with you…(4) After some searching, you find a reddish stone…It feels warm to the touch. You find your way back to the nest and play with your brother.

Kefka (Firelordsky)

Kefka felt tired. This thing he was dragging was bigger than him and it was heavy…(1) You try to move it, but no matter what you do, it stays in place. Your body must be really strained…

-2 strength

Soon after you give up, one of your siblings charges in and starts eating Jaxar's meal! You feel angry and just plain depressed.

Acheran (Tarran)

(2) The torch is being kept in place by tight metal chains. The torch its self has red glowing lines on the top parts of the torch. You cannot discern anymore on the torch. Soon after that Alterix returns from his travels. You don't know how long it's been but your happy to see him.

Jaxar (Spaghetti7)

After jumping around for what was perhaps some of the most enjoyable parts of your short life, you remember that your trying to become the boss. You guess that if you took on the responsibility of being boss, you would eventually become boss. (4) You decide to look around and look for any possible threats…Well there are some sharp treasures around you but besides that nothing that could kill you…besides your siblings you guess. Wait, what was that smell? (2) No…it must be nothing you decide.

Soon enough, you notice your the only one in the room, where did everyone go? Soon however someone enters...It's a huge dragon...and you do believe it's your mother. She seems somewhat stressed.

She growls to you, you instinctively know that that means to follow her.

Koraeleth (Yoink)

You look for the source of the disturbance. Now would be time to show your courage, your superiority. You sense its position, and you pounce on the noise. (4) You land on something…alive. (1) It tries to escape but is unable to shake you off. You roar with pride and strength. Time for another fight.

Fight! (Thanks to Dwarmin for this…hopefully it will make battles easier to write…Lets hope I understand the system enough.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Intruder gives up and attempts to run. (2+1 vs 5) He has little luck however, and you are able to pounce on his back and keep him on the ground.

He is no dragon obviously, he is humanoid in shape, wearing tough leathers, and has soft skin.

Wounded is extended for 2 more turns.

Azkul (Azkul)

(4+2) You are afraid. In fear, you run back to the torches, and run into the tunnel with the most amount of torches. (6) Fortunately, this path seems to lead back to the nest, and the beast seems not to have followed you. The nest should be just a few minute ahead.

Mother (NPC)

The mother of the pack finally reached her first nest; as usual the treasures were here and the eggs were un- wait they did hatch! But wait...there's only one...Where did the other ones go off to? They could have wandered into the tunnels...And been killed by the traps and what ever else inhabited these caverns. She had to find them.

She growled to the remaining hatchling. It meant to follow her.

The Outcast

Astaroth (tomas1297)

After going through all the treasure, you were a bit tired. So due to that, and the knowledge that your father had need of you on the morrow, you went to sleep.

The Thirster

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

(2) You stand up and go about exploring your lair. There isn't much to look at; all there is is just the tree and its roots…and your nest of wood and leaves. The only things here is the corpse.

The Smooth-Skin

Nirathi (Nirur Torir)
 (Your too smart for your own good you know…And your mother's way too supportive)

You grow restless from sitting down; learning is  great and all but it gets boring sitting down for so long. You leave your mother's side to stretch your legs. As you look around, you realise that a group of those symbols stood for objects….Perhaps your surroundings had corresponding symbols and sounds. (6+2) You go ahead and try to speak to her

"Mu! Wat is at thing…cold, hard? Wat is warm suff? Wat how?…Wat…"

You keep on going, asking about pretty much everything, never letting your mother answer any of your questions.

(6) Luckily, your mother is able to answer nearly all your questions. And with patience as well; no hint of boredom or anger either.

"Your a good little girl now aren't you? But it would be good for my little baby to rest now; we have a lot to do tomorrow"

As your mother says this, you can see that she is beaming with pride for you.

+1 intelligence.

The Two-Paths

Dekoth (Nega)

(4)After finishing your meal, you decide to have a look around. Just beyond the cave entrance, the ground just goes vertical and dosen't seem to end…It's a really long drop down. There is a wide ledge on your left that could be used to descend. The mountain seems to keep on going, and you can spot some whitish material upwards…Like your mother's scales… The birds have mostly left; most were probably scared after seeing one of their kind being eaten in front of them. You can hear a constant sound….Like a liquid descending…

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:29:32 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2011, 03:29:42 am »

Acheran was joyed to have his brother back, and enjoyed playing with him. However, he was getting rather bored of the place, but knew he should wait for his mother to come back before he would try to leave, since he knew that her protection is important. And he knows nothing of this place.

Call for mother. Why is she making us wait?

Also, at this update rate, you will pass me and Dwarmin. Considering you were the last to start, I must admit that is an impressive show of updating want.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2011, 03:32:13 am »

Thanks :D . Although my updating has had a terrible effect on my other forum game.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2011, 03:34:05 am »

Koraeleth felt awful. How dare this annoying creature defy him so! He let a low growl rumble out from his stomach, but stopped short of finishing the creature. Now that his anger slowly went out of him along with his heavy, ragged breaths, he felt curious as to what this thing was that had invaded his home.
He narrowed his eyes and gingerly grabbed it with his long, vicious claws, flipping it over to see what it was. He batted the annoying sharp stick out of its hand with his other claw, inspecting it thoughtfully. 

Koraeleth, exhausted from fighting, picks the intruder up and knocks the dagger out of its hand, then tries to figure out just what it is.

( Great stuff, by the way! :D )
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 03:59:11 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2011, 03:40:51 am »

Astaroth wakes up and decides to find out where exactly his lair is, so he takes a short peek outside.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD: Turn 4, Food and Watching
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2011, 04:56:49 am »

Yum. Food. Now that Grav has eaten, he's feeling generous. The chromatic one near him seems smaller and weaker, if a bit shiny-er. He will help it drag the food the rest of the way to the nests if it wants help.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD: Turn 4, Food and Watching
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2011, 06:12:43 am »

Being the only one present with his mother, Jaxar will follow close behind his mother, trying to get into favour with her.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43