Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68411 times)

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 26, Koraeleth needs some pills
« Reply #555 on: November 24, 2011, 03:08:13 am »

((Ah, you're Australian arn't you? Did you overdo it on the torrents and have your ISP reduce your bandwidth to Dial-Up speed? I know a guy in Brisbane who has that happen to him all the time.))

Anyway, I seem to magically have full health now. I'm not complaining about it, Full health is a wonderful thing, I like full health. It makes life better in general. But... Do I get to keep it? Or any of the extra? If so is there an explanation? Alrighty you Fixed it.
Do I still have half a dozen arrows sticking out of my stomach? Of course I do.

Also, Could I get a description of what I will see when I step through that door? Or is this intentionally an Obvious-Simple-Action-Only Turn?
Never Mind that either, I did that whole role play thing that turns a 4 word response into a 257 word response. :p
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:09:23 pm by Shiney »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 24, 2011, 03:36:46 am »

Hold Azkul in this position until the villagers arrive. If he runs, bite one of his legs. If he attacks, dodge.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 24, 2011, 05:09:26 am »

Australian yes, downloading torrents no. My dad did...Testing his new hardrive I guess....
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2011, 07:35:27 am »

If she lives? Nirathi's like a non-divine cleric. Dragon clerics make even better sponges than warriors in enchanted plate mail.

Pain. Make it stop make it stop make it stop!

Nirathi breathes curative mist on herself.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 24, 2011, 07:43:37 am »

Barrel through them while blowing them out of the way with Heavy Winds. Get inside the Manor.
Damn Elves!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 24, 2011, 08:46:27 am »

"Some crazed dragon by the looks of it, I'd say. Hopefully not a relative of mine, either he was trying to attack you, or he really hates your statues. Mind letting me go now, please?"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 04:00:02 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 24, 2011, 09:22:51 am »

Awkward Moment! :D

Hehehe, I'll work out what my action should be tomorr- *looks at clock* Wait, later today.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 24, 2011, 01:34:05 pm »

Fight acheran
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 24, 2011, 04:12:53 pm »

Listen to Kefka and do whatever he wants him to do.
(Probably more important than wallowing in material goods.)
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 24, 2011, 07:40:21 pm »

Thought:"Aaaugh... This Place... It goes on forever.. At least it's.. more or less empty I suppose... so many corners... I keep thinking someones gonna pop out with more arrows to poke in me... Stupid Elves and their stupid arrows and their stupid... Really Cool... But still stupid fort... cave... thing... How'd I get here anyway? I'm too nice... Just an hour ago I was Flying Free, Not a care in the world, enjoying the warm night air, with only the sky above me. Now I'm Down here... In this Dank.. Dark... Place... Bleeding... being chased by crazy kidnapper Elves... I really hope this is worth it, I hope this master guy is like... A Big and Strong Brute whos like... Secretly cuddly inside, or maybe hes one of those, Dashing and Daring swashbuckler types with a quick tongue and sword to match... Perhaps he's like.. some mighty Sorcerer who rains FierY DoOm from his Fingertips, and, and, He BURNS alL tHe MeaN ElvEn ArChEr BASTARDS who SHOOT CUTE LITTLE DRAGONS LIKE ME!!! AnD ThEn He RiPs TheM Up LiKE RAAARGH That'll teach YOOUU to FIRE AR-"

*blinks*
Thought: "The Quiet one is giving me the Strangest..."

*Ahem* "Uh, I wasn't saying all that... Aloud, was I?"

Quiet One:*Stares for a Moment* "The Masters home is right through there." He says as he points at a nearby door.

"OH THANK THE GODS.... I feel like I've been alone with a bunch of murderous lunatics for an eternity... Er.. No offense to you, of course. You've been... Um... Wonderful.

Schketz will gladly enter the door.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:42:15 pm by Shiney »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 25, 2011, 10:12:40 am »

Lead Jaxar to the "cultists" and practice breath attacks on the way there.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 25, 2011, 01:46:16 pm »

"Die, die, die, die graaaaaghh-" Koraeleth blinked.
He looked a bit sheepish as he spat out some chunks of statue and turned to face the others, one side of his face twitching, almost spasmodically, back into a snarl. "Wh-what..." He growled inwardly, at the voice, thinking, 'If you want me to fight, to kill, at least let me do so!'

He puntuated the word 'do' with a frustrated roar, extending his legs, pressing his wings to his sides and simply launching himself at his brother's opponent, claws slashing.
"Raaahr! Away from my brother!! Get back! I'll shred you!"
Basically he resumed his crazed, vicious attack, just feeling a little wee bit embarassed this time.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 03:28:45 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 26, 2011, 01:19:30 pm »

Good. There may still be a chance of victory.
 Astaroth continues following the plan.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 27, The Bells tolls for Ye
« Reply #568 on: November 26, 2011, 03:20:27 pm »

((Oh wow I've broken so many of my own rules...Ah well, three people would be dead by now if I hadn't forgotten. Note to self, always make own system.))

BrokenHold

Nirathi(Nirur Torir)

(1d20=20!) Nirathi ingests her own breath and heals her own flesh completely! (6) The slaves are surprised by this and a few of them have paused in their attacks.

(3d6=5+3) Course, that doesn't mean that all of them are stopping.

-8 hp

Astaroth(tomas1297)

(5) You nod andobey the plan as said by the commander. The commander points to a group of dwarves to your right, experienced soldiers from the look of it. While still in pain, you hobble your way to the contingent and wait. Soon enough, a large tunnel in the cavern wall opens up, just large enough to fit you. The dwarves head on in first with you in the rear. The trips goes without any trouble at all. (2) Eventually, the leader of the contingent orders everyone to keep silent and listen. You strain your ears and hear...mining. Picks. "Sappers", you hear a dwarf say. (1) The commander then says to tread carefully for the rest of the journey. And all of you do, for five minutes. After that time, the sound became louder, and more rapid, and eventually, the enemy pierced the tunnel, directly next to you too. "For BrokenHold!", the contingent screams in unison before jumping into battle.

(5) vs (3-1)

While still injured, you are still wise enough to know that staying in one spot isn't a good idea. You dodge the picks of the slave-sappers, pretty easily too. Must be tired from all the mining.

The Prisoner

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

You try to cast your spell, but find that you don't have enough mana. How embarrassing.

(3d4=2+4+2). (4) vs (4)

They strike you...but you resist some of the pain. Course, that just leaves with a slither of health.

-6 hp. Consider yourself dead.

The Watcher

Schketz(Shiney)

(6) You enter the door and find yourself in a circular room. Nothing really strange with this. You continue on through a corridor and eventually find yet another squad of elves. They're backs are facing you. Seems that they're busy with someone else. On their left is a large door. Probably the manor. The elf is very nervous right now and is even urging you to kill the squad.

The Pack

Alterix(Alkyon)

(2)"No!" The dragon snaps at you. "If I let you go, whats stopping you from plundering my lair!? Better to leave you hear for now." (3) vs (6) In a single moment, she binds you with a spell. Chains of light emerge from the ground and bind you. (6) You notice a cloud the shape of a tree.

Acheran(Tarran)

(4) vs (4+2)

You try to hold down Azkul until the peasants arrive, but it seems you won't have to. Instead of taking flight, he has begun attacking you! You regret not practicing more . He strikes you with his bladed-tail (3+4+5), which hurts like hell!

-12 hp

(6) The peasants soon arrive and surround both of you. A few brave souls join you in attacking Azkul.

Koraeleth(Yoink)

After your little statue moment, you turn your attentions towards the other dragon. KILL HER. TEAR, EAT, DOMINATE. Yes, yes, whatever. Just let me, you think.

The she-drake, at least the voice thinks it's female, approaches you and with apparent anger says, "what do you-", she doesn't finish before you lunge.

(3) vs (5+1)

You miss her and have a very intimate meeting with a wall. Apparently it's name is Carl. Carl doesn't like you very much...

-4 hp.

"Are you bloody insane!?"

(5) She bonds you to Carl with a strange spell. Chains of light. The Other doesn't like that at all. IMPRISON? SHE DIE!

(4) Looks like the Other is going to be nice today. He grants you a little spell...

SPELL GAINED!: Brain Damage- If successful, prevents target from casting spells for a limited amount of time. Dispels any current spells by target. 1d20 damage to target. -12 hp

Jaxar(Spaghetti7)

(3) With much regret, you listen to your brother. On the way to the "cultists" you practice your sonic breath. (1) You just can't get your muscles into position. (6) Both of you arrive directly on top of the cultists. Bloody idiots can't hear you or see you..You notice that there are only four of them. Three of them look thin and weak, one of them however looks strong and his armour is covered in blood...

Kefka(Firelordsky)

(3) You convince your brother to follow you to the "cultists". As you fly, you practice your prismatic breath. (4) It works perfectly, but now it's unlikely you'll be able to use it on the cultists as you must recharge. (6) Both of you arrive directly on top of the cultists. Bloody idiots can't hear you or see you..Wonder why. Only 4, you notice. You look closer and notice that three of the supposed cultists are wearing masks. Probably limit they're sight. The remaining cultist is wearing armour. They're still walking.

-3 bp

The Monster

Azkul(Azkul)

(4+2) vs (4)

Easily escaping Acheran's grip, you decide to hurt him even more. You strike him with your tail (3+4+5), giving him a large bruise.

As you continue combating Acheran, the bloody traitors arrive. Most of them stay on the sides, just watching but some fools charge in to assist your brother!

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:45:07 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 27, The Bells toll for Ye
« Reply #569 on: November 26, 2011, 03:59:58 pm »

Break my legs free of the nets and charge back through to friendly lines!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43