Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68410 times)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 25, Gathering the Parties
« Reply #540 on: November 17, 2011, 05:04:31 pm »

Guide Jaxar to the potential cultists.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 18, 2011, 03:46:36 am »

Driven mad by the constant, incessant voice in his mind, Koraeleth operates only on a blind desire to satisfy it, for it to quiet, to leave him be!
"Rrrooooaaargggghh!"
With a roar of pain, fury and sheer madness, Koraeleth shall dive full-speed with his claws at whoever threatens his brother, no room for finesse in his tortured mind as he tackles them down, tearing at their throat with his jaws, gouging with his claws and trying to pin them to the ground for a better position to tear them to shreds.
"Die! Die! Leave my brother! Eyaaargh!" Eyes rolling, he screams and bellows with insanity as he fights, in an utter rage.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 18, 2011, 03:54:30 am »

Oh dear god Azkul is boned so hard.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 18, 2011, 03:57:19 am »

I... Actually have no idea what's going on OOCly either. :P I'm not sure exactly who I'm attacking, but then again neither is Koraeleth, so maybe it's kinda good I'm playing the crazy, posessed one.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 18, 2011, 04:05:53 am »

Well, it could go either way:

Things saying that the green one could be Azkul:
You recognized me specifically, rather than Azkul.
If I was chomping down on a tail and Azkul is trying to fly away, then it's only reasonable that I would be on the bottom. If I was above, it would be really awkward.
"Large and green" could mean evil.

Things saying that it could be me:
I attacked Azkul from above... at the start, though.
The thing in your mind could be trying to cause chaos.
I have a feeling that Micelus is feeling bad for Azkul.

Regardless, even if you attack me, I could explain to your character that my tail is a mace while Azkul's is a blade. It should be distinguishable.

If that fails too, I always have the villagers to pacify your character.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 18, 2011, 04:16:04 am »

Well, you guys are both my brothers, even if Azkul was estranged from the family. Just a matter of exactly who the Other one wishes me to attack, really. Also, the thing that confused me was the 'one has its foot over the other' part. Wasn't that a turn or so ago? Koraeleth could be actually attacking a couple of friggin' trees or something, and this is all just a hallucination/vision!  :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 18, 2011, 02:04:38 pm »

Attack Acheran (again)
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 18, 2011, 03:04:38 pm »

Made a mistake in Yoink's turn. Huge one...Where it says Acheran, I meant Alterix. Sorry.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 18, 2011, 03:11:07 pm »

Ahhhh, I see! That explains it. :P Ah well, my action still works fine!
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 18, 2011, 04:39:47 pm »

Made a mistake in Yoink's turn. Huge one...Where it says Acheran, I meant Alterix. Sorry.
Huh, I guess Total Azkul Smackdown 2.0 isn't going to happen then.

...Anyway that clears things up quite nicely.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 22, 2011, 12:37:23 am »

Sorry for delay but I can't post an update till next month...My computer has a really crappy connection right now. I've been typing on my bro's computer for the last week.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 22, 2011, 02:23:55 am »

Ouch... Sorry to hear that.

I'll do my best to keep interest until next month.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 22, 2011, 02:49:08 am »

Oh god, I got it to work!!! Just after I posted that post about not being able to update...Let's hope it stays this way.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 03:10:56 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 22, 2011, 06:49:28 am »

Idea... Couldnt you like, capy paste the actions into like a text file on bro's computer, then put on flash drive, then type them up off line on your computer with all the notes, and then bring that back to bros computer, and post?
Somewhat of a pain in the ass yes but would get the Job done.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 26, Koraeleth needs some pills
« Reply #554 on: November 24, 2011, 01:47:43 am »

((Connection very slow, but workable. Also, inspiration from book series I'm reading.))

BrokenHold

Nirathi(Nirur Torir)

(6) You regain your senses andquickly get yourself up and dodge the weapons of the surrounding enemies with undraconic grace. With quick thinking, you locate a squad of dwarves holding their ground at the entance to an alley. (2) Unfortunately, there happens to be a horde of aggressive enslaved warriors in between you and them. (1) And as for your feigning skills, let say you've a great deal more to learn about trickery...If you live, that is. The slaves have entangled you in nets and are now poking you to death with their roughly made spears.

-7 hp

Astaroth(tomas1297)

(5) "You make a good point, dragon. Course I'm just the medic. I'll report your plan to the commander." A few moments later, a dwarf you presume to be the commander comes along.  "Astaroth, yes? I've thought on your plan of action and for the most part, I agree. Course I've changed it here and there to serve us better...I'm dividing our forces into three contigents. Two will go via our well hidden tunnels while one will head up via the main passage. I can see that your still weak from your exposure to the creatures...You'll accompany the 3rd contigent. From there, we'll each head to the city's armouries...And procure some experiental weapons...I'd rather not use them, but the situation is dire."

(4) You don't know why you didn't do it before, but you cast harden on yourself with no problems.

-4 mp

The Prisoner

Conchobar (Sinpwn)

(2) You deactivate your transformation spell and once again turn into the black dragon with glowing green scales we all know and love. With your incredible advantage here, you decide that a single burst of evil flame should kill them all. Course, them being bloody elves, they happen to have flame-resistant magic at work.

-4 bp

The elves are not amused. (6) vs (5). They instantly strike back with a gail of harsh snow; you resist the brunt of the magical onslaught, which is to say, extremely painful but still not dead.

-4 hp

The Watcher

Schketz(Shiney)

(6)"Wall formation!" An elf cries. They mean against fire, right? Well anyway, they're expecting a breath of flame right now. (3+1) Your surprise the squad completely when you just charge through them, leaving you time to escape into the lower levels of the fortress. (5) For some time, you don't encounter any elves at all. You just keep on walking or running. You actually start questioning your sanity after twenty minutes of this. Eventually you come upon a door. The stairwell keeps on going. The elf points to the door and says his master's abode is through there.

The Pack

Alterix(Alkyon)

You say what you say, and just as it was going to respond, Koraeleth comes out of nowhere and begins attacking a nearby statue. It was a nice statue too. "Who is that idiot!?", you hear your attacker say.

Acheran(Tarran)
(3) vs (5+2)

As strong as you are, Azkul's just too fast for you...despite the wounds.(4) vs (5+2) He easily dodges your tail-bash and flies off into the air...Only to turn back towards the

earth and ,(5) vs (3+2), speeds right into your ever-so-delicate backside. Or at least he would have if you were more foolish. You curl up into a ball and easily block most if not all the pain.

Koraeleth(Yoink)

(4) vs (2+1)

YESSS! ATTACK KILL! SLAUGHTER. The Other has been a lot clearer lately...You obey. The dragon expects nothing. You charge into her from above and at great speed, pushing her off

the drake below. You hear it's wings crack. You don't stop to see to your sibling, rather, you begin slashing at the downed dragon. (1) vs (3)...Then you feel wierd. You find

that you've been attacking a...statue. Two dragons are watching you just a metre away. With utter shock. Again, the one on the bottom is Alterix.

Jaxar(Spaghetti7)

(2) You take to the wing and fly towards the cracks...crevice. Whatever. You soon find that the cracks are extremely small. And the jewels. Pretty...Jewels. No, must resist...Ah what does it matter! You fly down into the treasure and swim in ectastic joy...Then Kefka comes and bugs you about some cultists people. You honestly don't care anymore. Look at all these jewels!

Kefka(Firelordsky)

(4) You look for your brother and after a little looking around, you find him wallowing in the pile of jewels and gold. You tell him about the cultists. He ignores you.

The Monster

Azkul(Azkul)

You escape your brother's hold and dodge his clumbsy club of a tail. You fly off, as if you were escaping, but instead dive back to the village, aiming for your brother's

undefended backside. Course it didn't work as you planned...He curled up and deflected your attack. You feel vibrations all over your body.

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aklyon/Alterix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schketz/Shiney (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 05:16:45 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 43