Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interest in Dragons?  (Read 874 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Interest in Dragons?
« on: August 25, 2011, 03:30:21 am »

I've been wanting to host a dragon-like RTD/suggestion game. Would anyone be wanting to watch or play? This is just to gauge the interest.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interest in Dragons?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 03:34:50 am »

I'd have between some and a fair chunk of interest, with my tastes, as per usual, leaning towards seriouser rp
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 03:35:34 am »

Not a big fan of Suggestion games at all. But otherwise, I'd love to play in another Dragon-themed game.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 03:38:32 am »

There should be a fair amount of interest. My RTD literally has as many waiting listers as players.

The player count is 9.

I'm definitely leaning towards RTD, because I really dislike a shared character. I'm leaning towards light-medium roleplay: I can roleplay, but I'm not a person who spices up every single post (which makes me a sad panda) or perfectly sticks to character traits.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 03:46:12 am »

OK if I make a game it'll be an RTD...just need a system. Could I start with your one Tarran and work with it?

If I do make a game, I'll start with ten players. I'm insane...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 03:52:20 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 03:55:39 am »

OK if I make a game it'll be an RTD...just need a system. Could I start with your one Tarran and work with it?
Sure. If anything it makes me feel better about myse-... I mean, sure, if any GM is in need I'm willing to help. :P

If I do make a game, I'll start with ten players. I'm insane...
Well, I'm doing 9 (though... the 9th spot is temporary) so I can't exactly call you insane right now.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 03:59:55 am »

Oh good..time to tweak your finely-crafted system, if need be. Does anyone want a slot before I lock the thread? Tarran gets one automatically if he wants one since he made the system.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando