Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll To Decide on a Plot: BOSS FIGHT?!  (Read 8028 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

You are the "mighty" sorceress alshatta, and have been thrown in here due to you're excessive bragging
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Your name is Alanna, a human female who desires to be a magic user.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

Your name is Urist Rockhammers "The spotted burning barricades", the legendary Dwarf/Kobold who slew the dread kitten Acamapichtli "The Thongs of drowning". You brought peace and coexistence to the Kobold and Dwarven nations

Deos

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Time for a silly first impression.
How about a combination? Herlanna the dwarf/kobold inspector with a bizzare fascination for magic.

Of course if this idea is too silly please mention and i will withdraw it.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

A kitten named Fuzzy Deathclaws, a great warrior who once slew a cyclops.
Edit: Or a sectoid called TQ-01
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:38:14 pm by Geen »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Even here you can not hide from my influence, Darvi!

You are Rodney, a hurthling from the Drakalor Chain.  You quest for the Orb of Zot!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

You are DOOMGUY, slayer of demons and wielder of the BFG.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Wow. If this was a real roguelike, I would be hooked from the character select screen.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your name is Zoosmell Pooplord.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Approved  8)
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

Approved  8)
Aproved, but when it gets denied it should become John Egbert =3
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Decide on a Plot: Your stomach isn't feeling well...
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 03:26:41 am »

I can't pick Geen's suggestion because it obviously got killed by Sinpwn's beforehand. Heheheh :P

[1] I am clearly a Belgian detective and my purpose is to solve unsolvable crime! I smoke a pipe.
[2] You are DOOMGUY, slayer of demons and wielder of the BFG.
[3] Your name is Alanna, a human female who desires to be a magic user.
[4] Your name is Urist Rockhammers "The spotted burning barricades", the legendary Dwarf/Kobold who slew the dread kitten Acamapichtli "The Thongs of drowning". You brought peace and coexistence to the Kobold and Dwarven nations
[5] Herlanna the dwarf/kobold inspector with a bizzare fascination for magic.
[6] You are Rodney, a hurthling from the Drakalor Chain.  You quest for the Orb of Zot!

[1] Mais oui, he is a Belgian detective! He entered this dungeon because he was hoping to find clues towards who killed Fuzzy, the kitten of the Kobold princess.
Even though he's human, he grew up in a mixed Dwarf/Kobold community, and his name translates roughly to "Zoosmell Pooplord" in Kobold.
He verifies that he has all his faculties... oh non, his hat has gone! At least his magnifique moustache is still alright, if a bit messed up.
As a result of the short bout of Amnesia, his BrainPower has decreased a bit. But there's still plenty left where that came from, after all, you are the great Pooplord!

The room he finds himself in now contains a weapon rack in one corner, and a bag in another. There are two doors that lead outside on opposing walls and an alcove in another.

What now?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 03:59:59 am »

Ahahah, does this mean the character I suggested is the antagonist?

Realizing that solving this mystery is impossible without your trusty hat, you vigorously search through the bag to find it!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:05:55 am by Sinpwn »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 04:00:14 am »

Dust all the weapons for prints

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 04:03:31 am »

edit:

Examine the body!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:48:06 am by lawastooshort »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8