Author Topic: Plague  (Read 1087 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Plague
« on: August 22, 2011, 05:07:11 pm »

(Please, no silly commands)

A plague has broken out in your town. The entire city is quarantined. The plague is incredibly lethal, incredibly infective and has no readily available cure. The most likely scenario is that the entire city is going to burn. You need to survive or escape. Do whatever it takes to survive and thrive. Maybe you can even get out alive.

Night One

You are in your apartment on your couch, awoken by a helicopter flying past and it's searchlight drifting into your room. It has flown away by now, but you are completely awake. You get up and stretch What are you going to do?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plague
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 05:08:25 pm »

Look out of the window.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 05:42:04 pm »

You open the window and look outside. The streetlamps illuminate the street, showing some people walking by. None of them seem to be wearing a mask, and they are standing fairly close together. By the natural light, you guess it is about 6PM.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 05:45:02 pm »

Look for anything of use, and a mask

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 09:03:30 pm »

Gather emergency travel supplies into a bag or something, remember that you will need to eat, sleep, drink, and not freeze-to-death/die-of-heat-stroke. Do we know of anywhere within the quarantine zone that would be completely devoid of inhabitants where we could hide until the situation resolves itself?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 10:07:02 pm »

Easy what place would you stay away from during a quarantine? how about a clinic or anyplace where the disease could fester.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 11:05:41 pm »

Easy what place would you stay away from during a quarantine? how about a clinic or anyplace where the disease could fester.
Big stores and appartment building aswell
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 04:19:13 am »

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that common sense is common...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 07:05:57 am »

You head towards a clinic. It is bursting with activity, with dozens of people waiting to be allowed in. Some are wearing masks, most aren't. This could get very violent. You head to a department store, and find hundreds of people panic-buying in the store. It seems that everyone had the same idea as you to go to places where no-one would want to go because of the threat of disease, but then they forgot the reason why no-one ever goes is because most people think of going there and end up dying of plague. You guess you should remember that just because this entire place is quarantined doesn't mean that people will be smart.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 07:07:16 am »

Cough violently at anyone who gets close.
Read the First Post!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 09:20:23 am »

Yes, cough violently at anyone who gets close, and then get out of there and try and find a phone to call our relatives/friends outside of the city, and then some sort of News station. We need to keep them updated!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 10:06:59 am »

You go around, coughing violently. People stay about five feet away from you at all times. You search around the store and can't even find a phone. The manager puts up a sign saying "NO MORE FOOD/WATER" and ushers the crowd out. The store is now closed. Looks like the place got cleared out in a hurry. A military attack helicopter flies down the street and hovers near the crowd. "If there is any infected please point them out!" A man with a megaphone yells. The crowd points at you. A squadron of HAZMAT wearing soldiers drop a line and slide down it. They aim their assault rifles directly at you.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 10:51:47 am »

Say we're just trying to kep peoplee away let them check us if they want but we should get a weapon SOON  this ould end up like WWZ
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 10:54:03 am »

Stun them with your dazzling smile then kick out the feet of the two on the right and throw the third-soldier-from-the-right into the helicopter, causing it to explode into a fireball. disarm the remaining soldiers with a single spinning kick and proceed to head-butt them into submission.

Stop coughing.
Read the First Post!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 10:54:40 am »

Stop coughing, lay low, and eventually find a weapon. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: [1] 2