Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 34154 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2011, 08:45:19 pm »

...Like a certain band of raiders attacking the castle and Reginald being killed by a  werewolf after he gave a certain vampire deeds to the castle after proving his loyalty and goodness after he couldn't find a heir?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2011, 10:21:39 pm »

...Like a certain band of raiders attacking the castle and Reginald being killed by a  werewolf after he gave a certain vampire deeds to the castle after proving his loyalty and goodness after he couldn't find a heir?

As immensely unfortunate as it would be for that to happen to our friend, I would not object to that happening.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2011, 03:24:23 am »

I just thought of an even better idea; but its complex and involves a lot of intrigue. It basically involves getting Jameson and Reginald to fight each other when the raiders are assaulting the province. Once they both die, either from raiders, themselves, a werewolf, or a certain vampire, we will take charge and "drive" the raiders back. Of course, this is a long-term goal. Right now we should convince the raiders to serve us.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 12, 2011, 03:47:44 am »

So it's convince the raiders, eh?  Alright.  Despite your fugly appearance, a show of force might be able to sway them ( if I roll correctly ).  That's how Stoneface did it, I guess. 

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 12, 2011, 04:10:06 am »

Oh for gods sake, do you honestly think they will listen to us? We are one fugly monstery dude right now. Maybe it will go away if we drink human blood, but at the moment, I seriously dout that we can convince the raiders to join up with us. Just kill them.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 12, 2011, 04:13:27 am »

I mention one small fact and everyone suddenly hates the idea. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 12, 2011, 04:13:36 am »

Well whats wrong with trying? If they don't listen, we kill them or run away. If we convince them, we have an army. I see no risks besides some wounding.

If Stony can do it, why can't we?
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 12, 2011, 06:12:07 am »

Probably because he didn't look like a monster. Oh well, you do make a point with at least trying. If we fail, we can always run away with mist form. (Second best power ever!)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 12, 2011, 06:37:09 am »

Probably because he didn't look like a monster. Oh well, you do make a point with at least trying. If we fail, we can always run away with mist form. (Second best power ever!)

What, in your opinion, is the best power? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2011, 07:43:00 am »

Hypotism, naturally. That's the best one I know of at any rate.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2011, 01:32:52 pm »

Hypnotism hardly works on anything, though. :I We need Ventrue-style Domination instead of getting resisted by everything :<
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2011, 01:02:06 am »

Set up a poll so I can get an official vote count.  I will edit it in the future for any future choices. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2011, 01:53:55 am »

Alright, let's charm their pants off, turn coming later today.  I just gotta do a few things first. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2011, 02:39:37 am »

...I can't think of any poorly made witticisms.

Any more needless violence isn't your style.  It would be better to be diplomatic.

"Can you understand what I'm saying?"

One of them, older than the rest, and adorned with jewelry, steps forward and nods.  He begins to speak.

"You are...vampire." he says in broken English. 

"Yes, like him." you gesture to Edward, aka Stoneface.

The ( supposed ) leader sizes you up. 

"Your face.  Look ugly."

"Forgive me, it isn't always like this." You wonder how long this banter will continue. 

"You kill master." he says, obviously referring to Stoneface.

"Yes, I did.  I am your new master now." you say.

He pauses for a second, thinking.

"Okay.  You, be stronger.  Protect us."

"I'll see if I can."

Well, that was easy.  They value strength, it seems, and apparently his tribe has been relying on Edward for some level of protection.  Looks like it's your job now.

Sorry if the update was boring, I decided to just use diplomacy, and really just convince them, not even using hypnotism.  The rolls were correct.  Anyway, hypnotism wouldn't have worked in the long run, if you wanted to gain control over them.  It would have just allowed you to get away, once the hypnotism stopped, they would have become hostile.  Sorry if that was against some of your wishes.

What now? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2011, 02:55:11 am »

Ask them who they are, what their goal is, and how they met Stony. Try to learn their language.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28