Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 35335 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2011, 11:51:52 pm »

I imagine that werewolves are immune to it since they are a supernatural creature themselves. Their mind works differently and all that when compared to a human.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2011, 02:34:45 am »

Well, it's actually because werewolves evolved to become the physical and mental counterpart of vampires.  The two species are arch-nemesis...es.   
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:17 am »

Mine is more original and has proper spelling. But alright, have it your way.  :-\

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2011, 06:39:58 am »

But that would mean any supernatural creature ( and I will add more of them ) will be immune to hypnotism. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2011, 06:55:08 am »

Are there other supernatural creatures? I didn't know... And I also didn't know we could hypnotise some of them. This is an awesome power!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2011, 07:02:40 am »

Are there other supernatural creatures? I didn't know... And I also didn't know we could hypnotise some of them. This is an awesome power!

;)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2011, 09:15:11 am »

Guys, I still kinda need you to vote on what to do.  Some people want to suck funds from Lord Jameson, others don't, etc. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2011, 10:37:33 am »

The sooner we try to get things from him, the sooner we have to give back. And all we have to give is our supernatural muscle.

No, we'd do much better to gain his friendship, asking nothing in return. Also, later we should ask Ben why werewolves and vampires hate each other.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2011, 02:51:41 pm »

I agree with Pandarsenic. Disregard my previous statement.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2011, 07:31:31 pm »

I agree with Pandarsenic's plan.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2011, 09:36:56 pm »

Okay, but at some point we need to convince him to cough up the money to install a huge pipe organ in our castle...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2011, 09:49:47 pm »

Yes. At some point.
But we shouldn't do it immediately.

As much supernatural charm and intelligence as we have, we need to learn to rely on our non-supernatural charm and intelligence as much as possible because of the number of things we can't just Hypnotize (apparently about 3/4 of those we meet so far).

Whether or not we actually ARE going to be a decent sort of vampire, we want everyone convinced that we're neighborhood friendly vampires who can ask as mascots for kid shows and tell them no to do drugs. We want everyone to think we're on their side. Hell, if we can, maybe we can convince that priest we're seeking redemption for our vampiric curse before we sic Ben on him or something to avenge our first vampire friend. Even if he did kind of earn his death.

You know what? Revenge isn't profitable. We should probably not rush into that until we've consolidated our power quite thoroughly.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2011, 06:26:11 am »

Ok, befriend Jameson, ask for nothing in return, ask Ben why vampires and werewolves hate each others' guts, got it.

You are still near Lord Jameson's castle, thinking, plotting.  Francis would have been proud of your attempt to climb higher both socially and politically.  This success shows that you cannot simply rely on your powers for success.  In the future, you shall try to build up a power base before making any drastic plans, especially against the church. 

But what about Lord Jameson?  He is obviously pleased, you should press the advantage.  But you are basically a stranger, someone he cannot possibly trust yet.  You must ingratiate yourself with him, and take care not to offend or alienate him. 

After two hours ( Wow...) Lord Jameson comes out, with a smile on his face and his clothes ruffled and messed. 

"Drake, my friend, those "gifts" were truly splendid.  They knew their work well, hehehe."

"I am glad that you are pleased my Lord.  Do I take it that I have secured your kindness and friendship?"

"As long as I can keep those two, we'll keep in contact."

He's not exactly your best friend, but it's a start. 

You head back to the castle.  Something's been nagging your mind lately.  In all your lessons with Francis, he never mentioned why vampires and werewolves have hated each other.  No mention of a war, a feud, not even so much as a folk legend. 

Ben should know..., you think to yourself.

You see the werewolf by the window, staring at the moon, which ( to his frustration, you suppose ) isn't full.

"Benjamin, may I ask you a question?" you ask in your most courteous manner.

"Save the fancy talk, vampire, whaddya want?"

"Alright then.  I just wanted to know, why do vampires and werewolves hate each other so much?"

"Your kind smells bad."

A stern stare from you makes him reveal the truth.

"Alright, don't give me that look.  Ya see, way back before, when there weren't even empires like our Malinor empire, us wolves were united into one big tribe.  This tribe could do anything, and all the tribes we didn't like died when the full moon came.  Until one day.  On that day, we saw the first of your pathetic kind.  You vampires were no tribe, more like a large pack.  You butchered all the human tribes, and when us wolves went to stop ya, you fled, like a bunch o' cowards.  Then, somehow, you found out that my kind's weak to silver.  Instead of fighting us yourself, you gave this secret to ALL the human tribes, and that's how they drove us out.  Because of your kind, us werewolves don't have no peace or home anymore."

Very interesting. 

Not much happens, just some exposition, pretty boring ( except for backstory buffs like me ) and it's not THAT original. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2011, 06:35:09 am »

Well, at least we know. For now, we should consolidate our position. Travel to Varhold Castle to the north and speak with Lord Reginald. Just speak to him about the state of the realm and about Lord Jameson and his opinion on him.

Before that, consult the tomes Francis left behind on Lord Reginald.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2011, 06:52:22 am »

OMG, I just realized that I made a very big plot hole.  In my first post, I wrote that Lord Reginald ruled Varhold castle in the North, suggesting that he ruled this province, but I have just written that Lord Jameson rules this province

...But I never said how far north Varhold Castle was.  He could be in a different province.  Or he could contest the claim to the lordship of this province, something like that.  Are you guys willing to accept such a cop-out? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28