Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 34227 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2011, 04:38:08 am »

Great game so far
Werewolf?! This close to a vampire-held castle? I think not all werewolves are slaves of the great vampire race!

Hit him in the genitals then proceed with the next part of the plan.

Run really fast. Drag new mistress and run screaming. "WEREWOLF!!!!". Head into tavern/castle/manor nearby and keep on screaming. Look for something silver and think of any method your old master said on how to deal with werewolves.

Use our charm and intelligence to convince townspeople to form !!!ANGRY MOB!!!. Pitchforks and torches required.

If they don't believe there's a werewolf, invite them to open the door.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:41:29 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2011, 04:50:34 am »

Yeah, no way we are fighting that thing. It's a beast in close combat, a beast I say! Run for the hills, as fast as your vampiric speed can carry you!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2011, 05:52:41 am »

Yes, kick him in the groin, then drag the girl back into the tavern shouting "Werewolf!"
Then, depending on how prestigious this tavern is, see if there are any silver cutlery/candlesticks/ornaments, and if so, grab them for use as a weapon. Once no-one's looking, naturally.

And yeah, this game seems good fun so far!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2011, 06:00:20 am »

So it seems the votes say the following:

Kick in groin, giving the werewolf the MODERATE PAIN tag ( you better pray that it works )

Grab Arianne

Run Away

Run to tavern or any frequented public gathering area, rouse up an angry mob by tricking them into going after the werewolf, with as many silver items as possible. 

Will you help them, run away, or something else? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2011, 06:57:31 am »

I say we grab a sharp silver object if there's any to be had, and help them!
If we kill the werewolf, it should raise public opinion of the strange reclusive hermit living in the castle a fair bit... :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2011, 09:33:15 am »

Are you mad? That thing could tear us apart! Hell no, we just slip away quietly, back to the castle.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2011, 10:49:06 am »

Yep. Lead an angry mob against him, then go to your castle with Arianne, she might know more werewolves that we could later enslave.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2011, 11:04:52 am »

You Are a Vampire
You lost my interest.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2011, 11:07:27 am »

You Are a Vampire
You lost my interest.

Thanks for sharing that with us! Sadly, no one cares, no one asked your opinion and if you did'nt have any interest in the game right away, you did'nt need to read the thread. Goodbye!

Conrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2011, 01:34:22 pm »

If we form a mob then kill the wolf in front of them, we'll forever be regarded as a hero!
"College? Dude, I played Dwarf Fortress. My diploma menaces with spikes of knowledge."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2011, 02:27:28 pm »

No need to risk ourselves now; just let the mob clobber the wolf themselves. A lot of them will die so it might be a good idea to be in the middle of the mob.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2011, 04:05:51 pm »

Hmmm. A werewolf is attacking you.
Bluff like a mothefucker.
Failing that, yeah, the mob thing. Put those devilish charms to use!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:42:11 pm by Heliman »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2011, 04:11:33 am »

Ok, so it's three votes against two.  Looks like we'll be running away and let the angry mob get hopelessly slaughtered the werewolf themselves.  Oh, and you can't reason with a werewolf.  Intelligence is too low for that

You realize that you can't fight this beast.  You have only one hope. 

As the wolf charges at you, you duck and slide underneath the best, and quickly extend your knee. 

"AWWWWOOOOOOOOO!"

Turning quickly, you run to the strangely calm Arianne and pinch her neck, rendering her unconscious immediately.  Slinging her over your shoulder, you run for it, leaving the pained howls of the wolf behind you. 

Your inhumanly quick mind calculates your options.  You can't fight that thing on your own, not even with a silver weapon.  But you can't just run either.  He will track you down.  You need a distraction.  Nearby, you hear the sounds of drunkenness and festivity within the tavern.  Hiding Mrs. unconscious Arianne behind the tavern, you enter. 

"Help, Help, there's a werewolf!" you shout at a top of your lungs. 

The people quickly stop what they're doing and stare at this lunatic.

"Huh?" a potbellied bartender asks.

"A werewolf, he's in the alley outside, he nearly killed me, please help!".

"Woah, slow down lad, tell us exactly what happened."

Feigning exhaustion and fear ( okay fine, the fear part is somewhat true ) you tell them a quickly fabricated story.

"My wife and I were just walking back to our house in the country, when the beast jumped at us.  My dear wife ran, but the monster was too quick.  He tore her to pieces before I could even blink" you cry some crocodile tears just for the show, "Please you must help me!".

"I'll kill the beast!" shouts a large soldier, obviously a mercenary. 

The other people began volunteering, and soon enough, an angry mob forms, and they storm out the door to kill ( well not kill, but definitely distract ) the werewolf.  The only source of light comes from a torch and a silver candelabra.  You watch the candles flicker out.

Random.org hates me.  The werewolf kept getting better rolls.  I managed to roll a good number for the testicle crushing maneuver, and I decided I shouldn't invoke the whole -20 penalty.  Besides, you weren't trying to fully fight the wolf, you just needed a window to escape.  If I had included the penalty, Drake would be dead ( well maybe not dead but very much injured ).  Good call with the ball crushing.

I pity the angry mob, that wolf will slice through them like butter, they don't even have so much as a silver teaspoon.  This should buy you enough time, but the wolf will be back unless you kill him.  Best get a silver weapon. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 04:18:44 am »

Get the candelbra. Quickly search the tavern for silver. Wake up Arianne. Ask her how she dealt with her husband when he went crazy. Ask if she has silver.

I have an idea. Lets make sure the werewolf stays alive, and we can use it as a slave/pet!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2011, 05:15:11 am »

Indeed, we will need to find some silver as fast as possible. Also, we should set up a trap for when it tears through the peasants and comes after us. It will not be smart enough to think about avoiding a trap. That's the key to beating it, outsmarting it.

Also, if we do SOMEHOW manage to capture a massively powerful werewolf, with something that is strong enough to hold it which has to be just lying around in a tavern, how on earth would we:

Get it up to our castle unnoticed?

Feed it?

Make sure it doesn't break loose?

It's better to kill it if we can, since it can just follow us with it's sense of smell and sniff out our scent trail if we run. If we cannot kill it, at least cripple it. Hopefully Arianne knows how to deal with this monster...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28