Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 34095 times)

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #360 on: September 18, 2011, 04:38:50 am »

Observe the merc for an hour or two. Is he patrolling or just standing there? If he's patrolling find a choke point in his route set up a trap maybe a noose or an ambush.
If he's standing still then make him move. light a fire in a nearby building, go beat a whore, do something to distract him and all the witnesses and then strike.
If possible take him alive in either of these circumstances otherwise, oh well.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 18, 2011, 04:41:30 am »

Bonus: If we do that, we get hammered by proxy.

Please explain?

If we get him drunk then drain him dry....

Oh ok. 

Turn coming up.  I'll go with Micelus and Pandarsenic's suggestion. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 18, 2011, 04:49:56 am »

We should be prepared for him being unwilling to get those drinks at the moment; if we need to wait for his shift to end, so be it. We diablerized Stoneface recently so we should have a couple days left in us.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 18, 2011, 04:59:33 am »

As I said, turn coming up. 

"Well, sir, thank you for the information.  I was just heading into the inn, for a stiff drink, you can come, I'll pay."

"Hmm...alright, I can't pass up a free pint."

You both head inside the inn.  True to your word, you order both of you some ale, strong stuff, but you hardly taste it.  He chugs it down like there's no tomorrow.  Within 20 minutes, he's drunk. 

"Yer a good fellow, hic, ya know that?  I don't meet a lot o' guys who would be this nice to a merc like, hic, me."

"Don't mention it."

After waiting ten more minutes, he finally collapses.  The bartender approaches to help.

"Oh no, he's a friend of mine, I'll take him outside."

You drag him outside with a good deal of effort, having no supernatural strength is both refreshing and annoying.  After dragging him into an alley ( the same alley where you fought Ben no less ) you drink his blood. 

The taste feels so, so good.  His blood flows from his neck, into your throat.  You feel the energy flow so through you.  You look down at the partially drained man, and wonder if you should kill him.

Pandar, I wrote this after you posted, but I rolled, and he did indeed want to get a drink.  And vampire blood does not actually offer sustenance.  Power, yes, but not sustenance. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 18, 2011, 05:10:12 am »

No, I have an idea. Remove the ring and bring him back to the castle. Time for some !!Science!!.

Shackle the merc in our dungeon and then ask Kevin if he could turn him into a ghoul or something.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 18, 2011, 05:13:24 am »

But Merc is bro. D:

We should let him live his life.

Serial Enslaving just doesn't seem totally proper.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 18, 2011, 05:14:35 am »

Ooh, deadlock. 

Also, I'm kinda surprised that someone voted for Twilight. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 18, 2011, 05:16:23 am »

I'm gonna go with Micelus

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 18, 2011, 05:17:47 am »

I am totally the PragmaticEvil/Conscience voice of Drake. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 18, 2011, 05:21:18 am »

Great, that leaves me the spot of Voice of Over-Complexity and Backstabbing! Makes sense really, I mean look at my avatar.

But Merc is bro. D:

We should let him live his life.

Serial Enslaving just doesn't seem totally proper.

Heck, I don't feel right about this either, but he Knows Too Much. If we simply killed him in town, they would suspect us since we were the last to see him. This way at least we can begin to raise an army of undead soldiers, besides he was probably working for a future enemy.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:24:21 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 18, 2011, 05:37:01 am »

Micelus' suggestion, ahoy!

You dip the ring, the ancient ring, into the still bleeding neck of the mercenary.  The ring feeds off the blood, just like you did, and it relaxes its grip on your finger, allowing you to pull it off.  The second you do so, you feel the strength and power flow back into you.  Perfect.

Looking at the poor, poor mercenary, you suddenly develop an evil idea.  Then again, you haven't been exactly a saint in the previous days, but this is different.  You pick him up ( effortlessly, I might add ) and head back to the castle.

Walking inside the main hall, with the unconscious mercenary still on your back.  You find Kevin, arranging some dinner ware on a table.

"Who's that boss?"

"This is your new friend.  I want you to practice your necromancy on him, make him useful to me."

He looks horrified.

"B-but I've never experimented on a live subject, I only worked with corpses-"

"Kevin, are you disobeying me?"

"No boss..." he says sadly, taking the unconscious mercenary, whom you believe would have preferred death to whatever Kevin could ( reluctantly ) do to him. 

So...yeah.  What now? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 18, 2011, 05:38:37 am »

Dude, he doesn't know anything. He thinks we're just a random person looking to hire mercs.

We find a place for him to stay, drop him off, and let him be. If we encounter him in the future, ideally he'll be more friendly to us from this adventure. Barring that, we'll have our vampowers next time around and can point out our decision to spare him.

It's not too late to back out of this....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 18, 2011, 05:48:30 am »

Hmmm...not what I expected. Though Kevin was one of those amoral bastard kind of necromancers...

Anyway, it would be dangerous even letting him go; we were the last person to see him. When he wakes up what will he remember? A guy offering him beer and then getting drunk. When he finds himself out of the middle of nowhere, what will he think? I truly doubt he would be friendly after that.But yes, the necromancy thing is extremely cruel, and heck may even be a bad thing in the long run since Kevin isn't evil. I guess we could either keep him here as a prisoner/guard, send him to the Crackoy as a hostage, interrogate him when he awakes, or give him over to Reginald/Jameson. ORRRR we can keep him here, train him, make him loyal and in the future, perhaps a friend.

EDIT: Nevermind. My morality has gotten the better of me, send him off to Reginald's and tell him someone's been hiring mercs. Also ask Kevin what exactly he has done to be considered a necromancer. Raising the dead? Trying to find a way to immortality?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:55:37 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 18, 2011, 06:02:15 am »

We could just keep him here, tell him we brought him here after he passed out, and let him choose his own way from there.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 18, 2011, 06:07:19 am »

We need to gain more of Reginald's trust, letting him know instead of dealing with the problem ourselves should boost relations. Besides, Reginald seems like a Father to His Men type. He'd probably recruit him or just send him on his way after.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28