Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 34222 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2011, 03:54:50 am »

MIST WALK! Definately mist walk. Lots of uses for extra speed and invunerability to melee.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2011, 04:06:06 am »

MIST WALK!

Imagine what we could do with hypnosis and mist walk combined!

Sneak up to an enemy, appear right in front of him, and hypnotise!

Diablerie: To consume all the blood of another vampire and also their souls, which bestows us their strength. Our kin will hate us if they find out though.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:23:51 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2011, 04:16:08 am »

You don't actually turn invisible in mist form, but the ability to fly and move through un-consecrated physical objects is very good. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2011, 04:24:21 am »

Oh and guys, you still have to decide how to dispatch ( hopefully ) your adversary before I make another turn. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2011, 04:27:55 am »

He's not dead!? But we diableriezed him! He's just a husk now. Of course, you probably don't know anything about the World of Darkness, so never mind about that. I say we bring him back to Reginald. That, or we bring him back to the raiders and claim leadership.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2011, 04:29:06 am »

He's not dead!? But we diableriezed him! He's just a husk now. Of course, you probably don't know anything about the World of Darkness, so never mind about that. I say we bring him back to Reginald. That, or we bring him back to the raiders and claim leadership.

He's not dead yet, you only drank some of his blood, not all of it.  Notice that he "smacks you on the side of the head". 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2011, 04:30:13 am »

In that case, continue to drink him until he's dry. I want to see if he still survives.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2011, 04:30:55 am »

At this rate, Drake's gonna develop a taste for vampire blood, making him look like a cross between Nosferatu and the Phantom of the Opera. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2011, 04:32:36 am »

Ah...nevermind. Just go with my bringing him back to the raiders and claiming superiority thus making us leader plan. If it is required, kill Stony to cement our leadership.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2011, 04:35:03 am »

Ah...nevermind. Just go with my bringing him back to the raiders and claiming superiority thus making us leader plan. If it is required, kill Stony to cement our leadership.

No wait, I didn't mean to discourage you, I actually WANTED you to do that.   
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2011, 04:37:35 am »

No, it would be bad in the long run. Doubt Reginald would trust us after that, and Rachel and Arianne might not be so pleased to see us. Ben will probably laugh at us; can't let our underlings mock us.

However, if we become a badass kind of ugly, with the added power of Stony, then by all means. But if we just become terribly ugly with no badassery in our appearance, then no.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2011, 04:42:52 am »

How, in your opinion, does looking like Nosferatu NOT be badass?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2011, 04:46:31 am »

Mist walk!

Also, we totaly need to eat more vampires from now on.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 11, 2011, 04:55:53 am »

How, in your opinion, does looking like Nosferatu NOT be badass?

I meant if our face goes something like...those people who are showered in acid or this woman who had a really bad accident with cars...

Buy if we're going to something like the Nosferatu clan or Nosferatu himself, then sure. How are we going to explain this to Reginald, Jameson, and any who it would concern?

Would we still be able to control ourselves to NOT eat a vampire? Don't want to kill every vampire we meet.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2011, 04:58:01 am »

So, it's mist walk.  I'm gonna make a turn, use mist walk in that turn, if the rolls are ok, maybe you'll beat him.  You know what, I'll make that turn now.

You, perched on top of your hill like a snake, gaze at your enemy with cold eyes.  You feel yourself becoming lighter, more translucent, until you float into the air, much to the shock of your opponent. 

So this is how it feels to be like air, like the wind itself.  Your adversary, the Stonefaced vampire, growls and turns into mist himself.  The both of you are high in the air, circling each other like ghosts.  He charges first.

You manage to dodge him, luckily, but he quickly whirls around to try and ram you for a second time.  Instead, you decide to preemptively strike. 

With a *whoosh* you aim yourself at him.  You have no arms or legs, really, just a single mass of air.  You hit him directly, and both of you go careening away from each other.  You are a bit frazzled, but you can see that his misty form has destabilized much more.  He falls to the ground, solidifying.  You do the same, landing on the snow with grace. 

Pressing the advantage, you rush him, and kick him in the jaw.  He is knocked backwards, stunned.  You bring out your claws and start slashing his face.  He can only weakly defend himself, and with a hard punch, you knock him to the ground. 

What do you do with your ( finally ) beaten enemy?

Sorry if the story has been boring, or if I'm doing something poorly, this is my third time being a GM, I don't have much in the way of experience.  Still, I did my best.  The choice is yours, what will you do? 

Oh, and I'm thinking the Nosferatu effect would be temporary.  You'd get a bonus to physical stats while in your changed form, though. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:04:11 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28