Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 35324 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2011, 08:50:21 am »

Oh balls. This is not good. We have no solid ground to push off from. We will just have to use his knees instead.

Can we bite him in the eyes?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2011, 08:52:05 am »

Depends on how well I roll. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2011, 09:10:12 am »

Alright, I'll go with try to bite his eye(s) out. 

His grip is unbreakable.  You can't use your arms, or your legs, and the fact that he is stronger than you means you'll die a pretty painful death in just a few seconds.  Desperate, you try to wriggle out, but that fails.  One last ditch effort, or else you die. 

You extend your fangs.

With all the strength you can muster, you manage to bite one eye, and pluck it out.  This only serves to further blind him.  But that wasn't your intent.  He was already blind in the first place. 

What you did want is for him to recoil in pain.  He drops you, and you scramble away.  You look at him, and see that he is enraged beyond all reason.  This is a fight to the death, you have to win.

Got a relatively lucky roll, Drake got around 80, Stony got 54.  He was already blind, it doesn't really affect him that much, but at least he let go.  At least you can fight properly, now. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2011, 09:17:48 am »

Just keep on dodging. Is there a cliff nearby?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2011, 09:19:15 am »

Just keep on dodging. Is there a cliff nearby?

...Yes. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2011, 09:26:10 am »

Keep dodging towards it and when we're near it....

Is is the inner parts of his anus stonified as well? Is the anus still open?

I can't believe I asked those questions...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2011, 09:27:19 am »

I can.  Yes, technically he still has an...hole, but remember, he is wearing pants. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 09, 2011, 09:30:23 am »

That presents a problem....

EDIT: Less....disturbing suggestion: Thunderclap his ears and dodge towards the cliff. Once we reach the cliff, make sounds indicating our position. Once he tries to punch us, dodge yet again. Repeat until we are just a few feet away from falling off. When this happens let him attack, dodge it, and use all our strength to push him off.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:49:29 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2011, 09:31:53 am »

You do know this might go into the R-rated section if I do that right?  Please, suggest something else.  I really hope this is the only time I have to veto your suggestion, it's really necessary. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 09, 2011, 09:33:59 am »

I'm actually glad that that got vetoed. I just couldn't think of any more weaknesses.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2011, 09:35:35 am »

Wait, you edited your post, is that your suggestion now, if so, put the EDIT: sign there. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 09, 2011, 09:46:48 am »

You know, you're probably gonna have to end up solving that problem Micelus. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2011, 09:49:44 am »

I tried. Probably not going to work.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 09, 2011, 09:50:25 am »

Lure him towards the cliff. Throw him off. If we're confident in our ability to do the following, throw him off with us and maneuver so that, right before our impact, we shove our hand inside his mouth and form a point with our claws. The sudden stop should give us just shy of 200 km/h of extra force, just long enough for us to utterly annihilate anything inside his head.

This will go hilariously bad if we roll poorly, but if we die it was a good way to go and we can skip out on Charm in Round 2.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 09, 2011, 09:55:36 am »

Sort of turn, coming up!

You dash to the hill, a plan formulating in your mind.  That stone bastard follows you up, still seething with pure, blind ( literally ) hatred.  You tense on top of the hill, waiting for him to spring your trap.  He sniffs around, listens to signs of your movement, and locates you. 

He charges, and you grab along with him just as you both fall of the side.  You place your claws in his mouth, ready to lacerate his throat.  This is such a brilliant plan, it can't possib-

He turns into normal form for a few seconds, then switches to his mist form, leaving you to fall alone.  You balance yourself, landing on your feet.  How could you have possibly forgotten this?

I didn't even roll it, it wouldn't have mattered. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28