Poll

Favorite power?

Hypnotism
- 7 (58.3%)
Mist Form
- 2 (16.7%)
Stoneskin
- 2 (16.7%)
Other ( I will change this poll a bit when more powers are revealed. )
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28

Author Topic: You Are a Vampire  (Read 34098 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
You Are a Vampire
« on: August 22, 2011, 02:43:35 am »

I hope this doesn't crash and burn, or lose your interest immediately, etc.  Feel free to criticize my writing. 

Here are the rules:

You are a vampire.  Not a Twilight vamp, a more classic, Dracula-ish vamp.

I will be using this:

http://www.random.org/

I'll use the total 1-100 scale, I'll roll once for our vamp, and I'll roll again for his enemy, his obstacle, etc.

Here are the builds you can choose, which I have rolled randomly.  Normal humans will have around 30-40 strength, average in other stats, except for INT.  Humans can be smarter than you, pray you don't meet these geniuses.  Here they are:

Strength: 32
Perception:34
Endurance:73
Charm:56
Intelligence:30
Agility:13
Luck: 1

Really, the only thing you've got going for you is your high tolerance for punishment and pain, the rest, you're just as weak as humans, your as slow as a rock, and the gods have cursed you with very ill luck.  I will now consider this to be hardmode. 

Strength: 75
Perception: 12
Endurance: 22
Charm: 90
Intelligence: 93
Agility: 39
Luck: 84

This is more like it, much stronger than an average human, blinder than a bat, pretty fragile, devilish charm, super-genius, human-like agility, very lucky.

Strength: 86
Perception: 26
Endurance: 12
Charm: 10
Intelligence: 49
Agility: 47
Luck:58

You can crush steel with your bare hands, your senses suck, a paper cut will kill you, Nosferatus are prettier than you, average vampiric INT, average vampiric AGI, slightly above average luck. 

Yes, I know these are really random.  The maximum vampire stat is 100, 50 is vampire average, anything lower is human-level.  I will add a "standard" dracula-character sheet if you want that.

Strength: 67
Perception:70
Endurance:55
Charm: 80
Intelligence: 65
Agility: 76
Luck:50

I will roll more char-sheets if you want even more randomness.  I will add the rest of the rules in the next post
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Vampire
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:43:56 am »

You have two feeding options: You can drain some blood, thus not killing the victim, and you don't have to feed for two days.  You drain the victim completely, you don't have to feed for four days, and you get a +10  to strength and agility for those for days.  Killing may seem more beneficial, but it will anger the townsfolk and other humans, and they will eventually retaliate.  Each turn will be one day. 

Classic vampire weaknesses, such as sunlight, garlic ( doesn't hurt you but you can't actually go in a place where there's garlic ).  Silver burns, so do holy weapons, especially crosses. 

You're not a sorcerer, but you get one special power at the start, and after draining enough blood and learning from special tomes, you can get a new one.  You can choose one starting power from the following:

Shapeshift to small animal ( bats, rats, lizards, not awesome stuff like wolves or tigers.  Can only do this at night ).  Very useful for sneaking to places unseen and unnoticed

Turn to mist: You can move through solid objects, except consecrated places like churches and cemeteries.

Hypnotism: I will roll for the vampire and roll again to see if your victim can resist your power.  Having a hypnotized victim is beneficial, since they won't resist you or remember having been fed on ( that is, if you let them live ).

You can choose only one.

Alright, let's begin.  What's your vamp's name? 

Note: More SHEETS!!!!

Strength: 77
Perception:45
Endurance: 51
Charm: 50
Intelligence: 31
Agility: 90
Luck: 67

Very strong, vampiric average in perception, endurance, charm, a bit dumb, unbelievably fast ( if you got 100, I'd give the vamp the ability to fly ) and pretty lucky.   I call this one, the "Flash Build".

Strength: 76
Perception:78
Endurance: 84
Charm: 52
Intelligence: 86
Agility: 68
Luck: 42

This one's awesome, other than charm and luck.  I call this, the "Edward Cullen" build. 

Strength: 33
Perception: 84
Endurance: 24
Charm: 68
Intelligence: 12
Agility: 10
Luck: 28

....This guy's got the senses of a hawk, but little else.  I name this, the "Worm Build". 

Strength: 82
Perception: 34
Endurance: 15
Charm: 70
Intelligence: 76
Agility: 65
Luck: 83

Very strong, below human senses ( ok I'm sure some humans have that level of perception ), your skin's made of wet tissue paper, pretty charming, very intelligent, above average agility, very lucky.  "Glass Cannon" build. 

Strength: 9
Perception: 67
Endurance: 53
Charm: 61
Intelligence: 76
Agility: 7
Luck: 95

Another weirdo.  You have little to no muscle, pretty good perception, average vamp endurance, above average charm, pretty intelligent, I don't think you have legs, Unbelievably lucky.  "Disembodied head" build.

For the record, here's what happens if the vamp hits 100 in a stat.

Strength 100-Hulk level strength
Perception 100-Mind-reader
Endurance-Capable of surviving in sunlight, very, very durable
Charm100-Mind controller
Intelligence100-Astral Projection, massive calculating abilities
Agility100-Can run so fast to the point of invisibility, can run on air
Luck100-Capable of bending space and time.

Please, I don't wanna make any more sheets, you've got a wide variety to choose from, take your pick.  Still accepting names and location ( in Europe ). 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:19:49 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 02:49:41 am »

That last one looks ideal. Gives off that vampiric vibe to me. Physically better than a human in all ways, but not too much and some good luck to boot.

What sort of game is this going to be like? Role playing? RTD-like? Custom system? I'm getting a VTM:B feeling here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:00 am »

You mean the dracula sheet?  I see.  This game will be like, "You're an Earth Stranded Alien", which means you guys will make decisions, a suggestion which gets a lot of votes will be used.  Particularly good suggestions will also be entered.  I will do my best to please everybody here.  I really want this to succeed. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 04:04:17 am »

Hmmm... ok!

Name: Drake Mordant
Starting Power: Hypnotism

Tough choice with the starting power, but I picked hypnotism for not only the free blood but also to persuade people to let us into places. Handy. It was either that or Turn to mist.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 04:22:43 am »

This might end up being one of those forum games where only one other person participates.  I gotta wait some more and see if other people vote for something else. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 04:40:10 am »

I'll go with Zako's choices.
くコ:彡

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 04:42:29 am »

Just so you guys know, this will be in a pseudo-medieval setting. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 04:52:50 am »

Power: Hypnotism
Name: Azelo di Silva

Use the glass cannon sheet. the other ones are crap.I'm guessing we can pick the starting area? Venice or Rome in Italy. Better than the European backwaters. Or could we start in the middle east? China?

pseudo-medieval. nvm
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:24:09 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 04:57:38 am »

Wait, Italy?  During the medieval ages, that's around the time of the borgias, the medicis, the pazzis, etc? 

I think I can adapt the story. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 05:03:22 am »

Could you do five more sheets? I'm hoping for a genius charmer.

And yeah I love Italian history. But we're not in the real world so the closest we can get is pseudo-Italy.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:04:54 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 05:06:34 am »

Could you do five more sheets? I'm hoping for a genius charmer.

And yeah I love Italian history. But we're not in the real world so the closest we can get is pseudo-Italy.

Five.  Sheets.  Ok. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 05:20:29 am »

Edited second post, MOAR SHEETZ! 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 05:23:30 am »

Looks like we are in the real world.

The Most Serene Republic of Venezia, Italy
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:27:05 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 05:24:38 am »

Glass Cannon FTW. I'd take Edward Cullen but he has no charm and its called Edward Cullen no explanation for that.

...I'm not really sure if you chose Cullen or not. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28