Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Captain of the Guard  (Read 3158 times)

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Captain of the Guard
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 07:11:42 pm »

A legendary bedroom for a legendary dwarf?
If you won't give him one he'll kick your arse, and no, being one-footed won't stop a proper dwarf!

I put him out of a job, left him alone to deal with ever present giant badgers....HE GOES BERSERK AND KILLS 24 DWARFS!!!!! WTF MAN! I HAVE STEEL CLAD MILITARY AND IRON CLAD MILLITIA

Told ya.
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 07:31:51 pm »

You better dedicate your entire fortress to that dwarf. Make his tomb span an entire z-level, as said before, and fill it with all things mentioned here, plate it with elf-blood-covered aluminium/platinum floors and fill it with steel crutches.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 07:38:44 pm »

OK, So I designated his tomb to be 1 level above the magma sea and filled it with whatever statues that had a corralation with him or crutches and set up a number of chains and designated Gobbos to them and forbade entry to the tomb......I then collapsed the floor into the magma sea, destroying all remenants of him and his slaughter (And a number of nasty gobbos) With the exeption of one statue..... it is him, Striking down my mayor with his Ash crutch and being shot by one of the last crossbowmen left alive in the fortress.
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 07:41:52 pm »

That sounds like a BA statue.
And knowing Dwarven Craftsmanship, you KNOW that they even added in blood splattering-That's right, there are levitating drops of Platinum Blood coming from that shot dwarf.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

nightwhips

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 10:14:09 pm »

I can't wait for something this fun to hit my next fortress.
: Miner dwarves? In my volcano?

:I put childs into danger room...
They die, and their parents care nothing because legendary dining room.

milaga

• Bay Watcher
  • No Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 12:43:43 am »

.I then collapsed the floor into the magma sea, destroying all remenants of him and his slaughter (And a number of nasty gobbos) With the exeption of one statue..... it is him, Striking down my mayor with his Ash crutch and being shot by one of the last crossbowmen left alive in the fortress.

This is freaking awesome. I want a tiny version of this statue to put beside my computer monitor. This guy is clearly above the law if he is carrying out "justice" against the mayor.
Thanks for that...  now I have the image of Urist McBooger walking up to me with a creepy smile and asking me if I want a "dwarven shower".
Pages: 1 [2]