Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 3 - Rise of the Jewel [Game Over]  (Read 112578 times)

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 3 - All Present and Accounted For [Day 2] [Need Replacement]
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2011, 06:31:13 pm »

Did you seriously so epically failed to detect sarcasm in my post or are you just looking for more asspull reasons to bandwagon me?
Mafia isn't the place for sarcasm. Unless you put it in [SARCASM]MASSIVE SARCASM TAGS[/SARCASM], people will take you seriously.

Plus, if that entire post was sarcasm, then all of your reasons for thinking Nuke's case was bullshit, were in fact, bullshit.

Even if it isn't, this vote is incredibly sparse; you use meta from an unfinished game and call his case bullshit without explaining why it's bullshit until he presses you to, and when you do explain, you fail to provide any evidence to support your case.

'Ignoring' and 'missing' are two different terms, and it's time for you to learn to distinguish them, son. If he was so insanely interested in my response, he could have... I dunno, repeated the question after seeing that I didn't answer it.
Except, as I pointed out earlier:

you ignored the (intentional) lack of my response to your WoT

You said that you were intentionally ignoring NUKE's WoT. You lying piece of shit. How haven't you been lynched yet?

Okay, now you're just starting to invent stuff. I didn't beg him to vote him, I merely pointed out that he wasn't doing so, which apparently morally justified his immediate reaction. I didn't boast in his face, I listed another reason why I thought he was scum.
You asked him why he wasn't voting you. When he proceeded to, you added OMGUS to your case. It wasn't an OMGUS at all, your voting was completely unsupported.

Also, I can't help but note that all your arguments against Tolyk were copied from Wuba's accusation from before. Care to explain?
From what I remember, Wuba was doing a full-on attack. Yes there are the same arguments, but I'm actually asking questions. Mind you, i'm only suspicious of TolyK. I think you are definitely scum.

I noticed something interesting; I can apply your case against NUKE to you.

-Resorting to personal insults
-Asking for his actions to be judged by other people because he can't justify them himself(this is just wrong in general)
-Not playing to win
-EVEN MORE hypocrisy
-Voting me only after I point out that he's not doing it(this isn't a scumtell)
-OMGUS

Add to that blatant lies and unsupported voting logic. Wow. Raw Scummite! Praise the miners!

Because NUKE WAS doing a fair amount of the things Dariush said he was doing. If only in the stupidest way ever. And no, I just decided not to play like scum this game, though buddying works for both sides. You just have to be more careful as town. And, really? I don't even think Dariush is scum but even so, why would I go out of my way to defend a scumbuddy? That would definitely work Day 1, too! Maybe if this were lylo, I'd go for it. But, at least give me some credit and assume I'm not mentally handicapped.
WIFOM identified. Hello there WIFOM. Now I'm going to ignore that. You are buddying Dariush a lot, aren't you? You're not being careful at all; you're buddying someone who is actually really suspicious if you'd take a minute to look at what he's saying.

I used Detect Monster on Wuba, assuming he'd be the first NK, and found out that other than me, Think and TolyK targeted him.

Next, OrangeBottle was quick to FoS TolyK after wuba attacked him. With basically the same arguments.
Looks like a case of "Follow the Leader" to me.
...That's it? That's your only reason for voting me? I FoS'd someone? Not only do you lurk, but you are a terrible hunter, Darvi. You also OMGUS people over an FoS. Stop being horrible and do some actual hunting, please.

Also: explain how this one point, all on it's own, is lynchworthy.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 3 - All Present and Accounted For [Day 2] [Need Replacement]
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2011, 07:10:00 pm »

Because NUKE WAS doing a fair amount of the things Dariush said he was doing. If only in the stupidest way ever. And no, I just decided not to play like scum this game, though buddying works for both sides. You just have to be more careful as town. And, really? I don't even think Dariush is scum but even so, why would I go out of my way to defend a scumbuddy? That would definitely work Day 1, too! Maybe if this were lylo, I'd go for it. But, at least give me some credit and assume I'm not mentally handicapped.
WIFOM identified. Hello there WIFOM. Now I'm going to ignore that. You are buddying Dariush a lot, aren't you? You're not being careful at all; you're buddying someone who is actually really suspicious if you'd take a minute to look at what he's saying.
Yeah, you're right. It IS WIFOM. Of course, it's completely true, and you seem to think I'm some sort of moron. Errr, no, I'm not. Seriously, I'm not stupid, so you can take that bit of WIFOM and assume it's true, seeing as how you literally have no reason not to. You're ASSUMING I do things that are contrary to any meta ever or just plain stupid acts. At least think logically: what would you do if you were scum me? If your answer is "Durr... buddy scumpartner" then you really need a few more Beginner Mafias. Even they wouldn't do that, though.

I could care less if you find Dariush suspicious. I DO NOT. If you find that to be buddying, then you're a moron. Especially if you assume I would intentionally buddy a scumbuddy. Seriously, feel free to lynch Dariush, but I will be voting for TolyK the entire time, because he is far scummier in my mind. Go suck a lemon, unless you want to do more than repeat the lines "Dariush is suspicious." Mostly because Dariush is in no way more suspicious than TolyK. Anyone suggesting otherwise is looking only at Dariush, since, you know, TolyK ISN'T POSTING.

And saying "I like so-and-so" is not buddying. It means I don't want them dead. I can't even tell if you're being serious half the time, because you're misquoting EVERYTHING in an attempt to make me look like scum. I'm not, and if that is the best you can do, then it should come as no surprise that you're unconvincing in respect to Dariush.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2011, 08:56:55 pm »

Bluh; I don't think about half of what i'm saying most of the time.

All I really know is, whenever i'm up against Webadict I always end up losing. A dead me isn't going to be getting scum lynched any time soon. I'll back off. For now.
My Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Vote Count:

Darvi: 
Think0028: 
Mr.Person:  Dariush,
Orangebottle: Darvi,
Dariush:  Orangebottle, Mr.Person
Simple: 
Max White: 
Webadict: 
TolyK:  Webadict

Not Voting:  Think0028, Simple, Max White, TolyK

Day 2 will last until Thursday, 9/8 at 11 PM EST.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2011, 10:58:44 pm »

All I really know is, whenever i'm up against Webadict I always end up losing. A dead me isn't going to be getting scum lynched any time soon. I'll back off. For now.

You're backing off so you won't... die?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2011, 11:49:26 pm »

My words are lethal, of course. I'm federally mandated by the CDC to limit my posts any way I can.

But, I never said I thought you were scum, Orangebottle. Mostly because I don't think you're scum. I just think you're being logically inept in your argument. If you wouldn't do something, then you had better have a good idea that I would.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2011, 12:11:40 am »

Yeah. Did I not explain it enough?

My words are lethal, of course. I'm federally mandated by the CDC to limit my posts any way I can.

But, I never said I thought you were scum, Orangebottle. Mostly because I don't think you're scum. I just think you're being logically inept in your argument. If you wouldn't do something, then you had better have a good idea that I would.
I have no idea what you mean by that last sentence. Probably due to a headache i have right now.
My Sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2011, 12:28:08 am »

Yeah. Did I not explain it enough?

I have no idea what you mean by that last sentence. Probably due to a headache i have right now.
I meant "if you wouldn't do something as scum".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2011, 03:59:01 am »

Tolyk: So far lurking has seems to attract a lot of attention. You better come out guns blazing ready to blow my mind with some awesome, well thought out answers, because I can't keep questioning you until you do. Your inactivity is delaying my questioning, and I don't like that.

Next, OrangeBottle was quick to FoS TolyK after wuba attacked him. With basically the same arguments.
...That's it? That's your only reason for voting me? I FoS'd someone? Not only do you lurk, but you are a terrible hunter, Darvi. You also OMGUS people over an FoS. Stop being horrible and do some actual hunting, please.

[/quote]
I can't help that notice that even though Darvi gave a reason to vote for you, you still call this an OMGUS vote. You also generalised your statement here, saying "You also OMGUS people". Can you provide another example of this?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2011, 04:08:20 am »

Fuck, should have taken my own advice and pressed preview. Well it is close enough, you get the idea.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2011, 08:19:51 am »

[/quote]
I can't help that notice that even though Darvi gave a reason to vote for you, you still call this an OMGUS vote. You also generalised your statement here, saying "You also OMGUS people". Can you provide another example of this?
[/quote]
Because it's a terrible reason that has no evidence with it. AKA, not a reason at all. If he'd actually linked some evidence(does he really expect people to hunt through day 1 looking for that post?), I wouldn't have called it an OMGUS because it would just be shitty logic.

Also, no. I guess that would be OMGUS'd 'me'.
Though there are examples of him voting terribly in the past.
My Sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 07, 2011, 08:31:30 am »

By the way, who hasn't claimed their night action yet?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 07, 2011, 08:36:41 am »

'Ignoring' and 'missing' are two different terms, and it's time for you to learn to distinguish them, son. If he was so insanely interested in my response, he could have... I dunno, repeated the question after seeing that I didn't answer it.
Except, as I pointed out earlier:

you ignored the (intentional) lack of my response to your WoT

You said that you were intentionally ignoring NUKE's WoT. You lying piece of shit. How haven't you been lynched yet?
I ignored his shitty WoT and missed one of his questions. I'm sorry if your brain can't process such a distinction and piles it all together.
Okay, now you're just starting to invent stuff. I didn't beg him to vote him, I merely pointed out that he wasn't doing so, which apparently morally justified his immediate reaction. I didn't boast in his face, I listed another reason why I thought he was scum.
You asked him why he wasn't voting you. When he proceeded to, you added OMGUS to your case. It wasn't an OMGUS at all, your voting was completely unsupported.
Sure, completely unsupported. Let's ignore the previous dozen or so reasons, sure.
Okay, whatever Mr.Person has done up till now, it simply doesn't compare to admitting to backing off your vote under threat of being lynched. I can't believe you actually said that, but you did. Go hang, Orangebottle.

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 07, 2011, 12:44:31 pm »

This is on again? Cool.

First off, I haven't read anything of the new day yet, but eh.

I used Detect Monster on Wuba, assuming he'd be the first NK, and found out that other than me, Think and TolyK targeted him.

You don't find tolyk even a bit suspicious ? Honestly i'm sick of people using these grouping&collaboration attacks.

Uhh why exactly webadict gets the exclusive treatment ? Especially if you believe your accusations are true ?

Dariush: You again use Person as a proving point of others scumminess. I don't get it. You constantly repeat how scummy he is and how sure of his guilt you are then go after someone else. What's the point of this?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2011, 01:05:37 pm »

Dariush: You again use Person as a proving point of others scumminess. I don't get it. You constantly repeat how scummy he is and how sure of his guilt you are then go after someone else. What's the point of this?
If we express scumminess as a 10-point scale, Mr.Person would be somewhere around 8. OB rocketed up to 11 after his backing-off post. I go after the scummiest person, not whoever got on my scumradar earlier.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36