Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: A Dragon's Life-Turn 8/Sunset, and a Dragon's fall  (Read 19483 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon-Turn 1/Day of The Full Eclipse
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2011, 06:01:41 pm »

-fixing misc. stats now-
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2011, 06:03:57 pm »

Rea will investigate her immediate surroundings. Crying will get her nowhere, perhaps it is her elder soul that tells her this, but she decides to seek out the world herself. What little she can make out of it. The darkness is at least somewhat comforting, as it is still familiar from inside the egg. She will listen, and sniff the air searching for food.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2011, 06:04:39 pm »

Draignean=Mildly screwed.
Asabragr=Screwed to all hell. :P
Me=Awesome roll for being the GM of the original game.

My charisma should be 80. You counted wrong. I put 70 points in at the beginning, my negatives canceled out my positives, and then I gained 10, so I should have 80 charisma.

Duratan... uhhhh...

Oh god I have no experience for this sort of character. :o :P

Duratan decides to check out his brother Dandrauth to try and find out if he's like him, an ancient soul.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2011, 06:46:01 pm »

oh and FUCK YOU DWARVES, seriously? mandate for black dragon skin? if i survive this shit im going to be known as "insert nobles/kings name"Bane
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2011, 07:09:19 pm »

Also, Dwarmin, I suggest you rename this. Since the name is very similar to my RTD's name.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: A Dragon's Life-Turn 1/Day of The Full Eclipse
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2011, 08:25:24 pm »

1st thing, isn't my evilness supposed to be a lot lower?

Urenth Searches for small creatures to eat, possibly leaaving the cave at most a meter
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2011, 08:44:25 pm »

[EDIT] I knew this would happen, but I accidentily posted this on the wrong account. My bro goes here too. Any way to get rid of this post?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:46:16 pm by jetex1911 »
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2011, 08:47:15 pm »

I hope it's not too late, but I guess I'll be in the waiting list too, since it looks like all the spots are filled. Here's my sheet:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2011, 08:48:26 pm »

Giant flying lizards with a reputation for eating people tend to color peoples opinions. That's why Evil/Cruel/Intimidate all start at 50 for Dragons.

Consider your scores what a normal persons first impression of you would be. Your actions will determine where it goes from here.

@Jetex/Nega: Way too late! Your like 10 people behind in the combined waiting lists. :P
Also, PM me your sheet if your making one. I don't want to dig through thousands of pages when your turn finally comes up, and I don't have room to list everyones full dragon stats in the first post.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2011, 08:52:03 pm »

Giant flying lizards with a reputation for eating people tend to color peoples opinions. That's why Evil/Cruel/Intimidate all start at 50 for Dragons.

Consider your scores what a normal persons first impression of you would be. Your actions will determine where it goes from here.

@Jetex/Nega: Way too late! Your like 10 people behind in the combined waiting lists. :P
Also, PM me your sheet if your making one. I don't want to dig through thousands of pages when your turn finally comes up, and I don't have room to list everyones full dragon stats in the first post.

I mean my breath is supposed to negative my evilness by 20 or does that not kick in yet?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:09 pm »

Actually, the reason they start at 50 is because 50 is average. 0 is a saint, 100 is the devil.

Well, that's how I do it in my game. I'm not sure how you do it.

Also, raise my charisma man!
My charisma should be 80. You counted wrong. I put 70 points in at the beginning, my negatives canceled out my positives, and then I gained 10, so I should have 80 charisma.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2011, 08:58:40 pm »

Fixed both of those now.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2011, 09:02:59 pm »

Yay. I am now the most sexy, evil, and intimidating dragon in the world. :P

...Except for IronyOwl/Agaronix. JESUS CHRIST THAT IS HIGH CHARISMA. And he has higher intimidation.

...Okay then, I am the most sexy, evil, and intimidating (tied with Ahra/Asabragr) BLACK dragon in the world.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:04:59 pm by Tarran »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2011, 09:09:14 pm »

...Okay then, I am the most sexy, evil, and intimidating (tied with Ahra/Asabragr) NON-SHINY BLACK dragon in the world.
Sorry bro. :D
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2011, 09:12:52 pm »

Seriously man, what are you planning to do with all that charisma? Win over the world by talking?

NO YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PERMISSION TO GAIN IDEAS FROM THE ABOVE SENTENCE.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15