Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: s'ok got it all fixed now :D  (Read 3390 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
s'ok got it all fixed now :D
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:06:37 pm »

what should i do i don't want another insane dwarf D:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:20:21 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

AWdeV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: fey mode dwarf not calling demands D:
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 12:09:24 pm »

Is he/she in a workshop already? Has the dwarf claimed a workshop? If so, is the dwarf in the workshop right now and not saying what it needs?

Because it's entirely possible the dwarf is about to go looking for the stuff it wants but you have it paused at exactly the wrong moment. :P
Teenage Bearded Axelord Turtles
Urists in a half shell (Turtle Power)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:12:49 pm »

shes been standing in the dining hall for a min or so unpaused, gem crafter not going to craft any gems for some reason tho i have an active gem station, might be that she is a gem SETTER and i didnt have cut gems for her to do anything with but i dont see why she'd refuse to take over the shop
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:15:43 pm »

She may want a different kind of workshop. Do you have every kind built?

AWdeV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 12:17:31 pm »

Huh. Gem setter is her highest skill then? Theoretically she should rush to a jeweler's shop then, doesn't matter if it's occupied or not. Can she reach it? It doesn't matter if you have cut gems yet, dwarves only worry about that sort of thing when they have a workshop.  :o

What do you mean with "gem crafter"?

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 12:17:53 pm »

Check their highest skills. They generally use the workshop of their highest applicable skill.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 12:19:28 pm »

na i only started recently, i have a wood, masonry, gem, kitchen, brewery, and mechanic shop, also by gem crafter i mean i have her set to work with gem stuff, her title is gem setter and its what she started with but i added gem cutting tothe list of things she can do

AWdeV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 12:27:08 pm »

Huh. This shouldn't work, but I wouldn't be surprised if she'd start working as soon as you finish a craftsdwarf's workshop.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 12:34:03 pm »

Well, you should start building workshops. Go for Craftsdwarf's (Like AWdeV said) then Jeweller's. According to your early status... I have a feeling it'll be some ring or amulet (or something even more useless, that doesn't even have a value), or she'll just go berserk soon...
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 05:48:06 pm »

she went for the crafts thing, BUT my manager guy is being a retard and not teling peole to get to work like he should :( dont think i got much time left

and shes asking for body parts and rock blocks, i have alot of rock blocks but shes not getting em
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:52:12 pm by Xotano »

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 05:54:53 pm »

You have plenty of time, IIRC the counter 'resets' after they get their workshop and after they get every item.

And she needs bones first, then she'll get the rock blocks. Slaughter something if you need bones.

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 05:57:00 pm »

i would slauter stuff but my manager is being stupid, he wont check any of the crafts i have going currently for some reason, he just stays in the dining room :|

any way i can manulaly tell a butcher to go cut up an animal?

you know without it going through the manager
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:02:30 pm by Xotano »

AWdeV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 06:06:10 pm »

Yeah, either use v - p to select the animal and toggle "ready for slaughter" or go to your z-menu and then to "animals" and then use "b" to assign animals for the slaughter.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 06:10:57 pm »

i found that i needed a butcher shop before he would go butcher the animal i had priviously marked, not makeing much sence cus i just butcher animals anywhere on adventure but its ok

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 07:39:36 pm »

Adventurers work by separate rules. Completely. If a working fortress and a working adventurer encountered one another, the universe would explode from the conflicting laws of physics.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: [1] 2