Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXVI - Scum Win!  (Read 62922 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXVI 7/7, 3/3 - Day 2 - Stains of blood
« Reply #225 on: August 28, 2011, 12:51:36 pm »

Sorry for the triple pos but this just occure dto me: You suspicioned back because I questioned you, aka OMGUS. Explain that away, please.

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 28, 2011, 03:21:29 pm »

I am fairly certain I explained in my post before the previous one, but here we go again: I did not vote you because you questioned me, but rather because of how you questioned me, in a way I found, and still find scummy.

Quote from: Powder Miner
Ohhhh, speaking of ignoring things, YOU continued to ignore me the three or so times  I posted my reasoning and continued to go on with your charade, which is so obviously broken through at first sight, t's not even funny. Tell me THAT'S not scummy. Scum.

Yet you again fail to address the issue, even after explicitly mentioning it. Why? Are you afraid to speak? I mention how the fact you ignore my reasons completely is suspicious, then you do it again, admitting you do, not addressing it, and calling me a scum for the same reason? Let me clear this again: I am not ignoring anything you post. In case you haven't noticed, I'm still calling you out on your initial attack, which you ignore and keep claiming I'm OMGUSing you, without anything to back that up, even though I have explained my vote when I cast it.

It is hard to take you seriously.
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 28, 2011, 03:41:31 pm »

This game is comedy gold when you don't have to play it.  I'm here inserting sound effects and being my own announcing team.

Keep going, guys~!  I'll keep cheering you on from the sidelines.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 28, 2011, 04:17:26 pm »

Votecount

Flandre[0]:
Powder Miner[2]: zombie urist, Mormota
Mormota[2]: Flandre, Powder Miner
zombie urist[1]: Jim Groovester
Orangebottle[0]:
Jim Groovester[0]:
IronyOwl[0]:

Not voting: IronyOwl, Orangebottle

The day will end 4:00 pm, Tuesday the 30th, forum time. You need 3 votes to extend and 5 to shorten.

Vector: It is even better with spoilers! Here, I'll put them in a link for you. DON'T ANYBODY CLICK THIS LINK!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 28, 2011, 04:19:54 pm »

Toooooo laaaate~

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2011, 05:44:35 pm »

In other words, I expected a deeper case on billybobfred (now Powder Miner) than what you presented with your vote, which leads me to believe you only voted him and followed along because I voted him, since you did something similar earlier in the game.
I thought that IronyOwl's post to basesix meant that he should start playing ie posting. I asked him a question as to why he wasn't really asking questions and looking for scum. As to the second post, I knew that he was going to answer questions, but I also expected him to ask questions of his own.

You keep answering questions but you somehow manage to avoid saying anything substantial.

Your case on billybobfred is weak. What's your answer to that?

Arg
Blarg

I actually don't have any idea what either of you are trying to get at. You might want to think about changing that.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2011, 09:09:11 pm »

Mormota, I'm sorry, you're jut ignoring me now. You only "reasons" for the OMGUs are stuff you're spitting out now that I'm questioning you on it, oh and one more thing... when you vote someone for "jumping on you" with questioning, I'm sorry, but that's an OMGUS. YOu've been ating incredibly scummy in your chainsaw defense against me, and to the entire questioning process. Face it, Mormota, you're scum, and it's painfully obvious by now.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2011, 12:44:39 am »

ahahahaha
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 29, 2011, 12:45:29 am »

Enough with the non-player off-topic giggling.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2011, 01:21:32 am »

Powder Miner: You would be a bit easier to understand if you fixed the spelling and grammar errors in your posts.

Non-players:Stop shitposting. It's annoying. Not only that, it hurts the town. Stop it.

Zombie:Why are you being so passive all of a sudden? Are you going to keep going after Powder Miner to reinforce your case, or are you just going to sit on your vote until the day ends?

I also notice that you are, once again, rendered unable to read. You've been asking quite a few questions with obvious answers, such as
Spoiler: this one (click to show/hide)
and
Spoiler: that other one. (click to show/hide)
Why? You seem like you're just trying to look active by answering questions and asking these pointless ones.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2011, 01:05:18 pm »

Mormota, I'm sorry, you're jut ignoring me now. You only "reasons" for the OMGUs are stuff you're spitting out now that I'm questioning you on it, oh and one more thing... when you vote someone for "jumping on you" with questioning, I'm sorry, but that's an OMGUS. YOu've been ating incredibly scummy in your chainsaw defense against me, and to the entire questioning process. Face it, Mormota, you're scum, and it's painfully obvious by now.

Please tell, which part of your posts am I ignoring?

Quit saying I OMGUSed you. I provided my reasons for voting you when I voted you, not later. You are supporting your claims with false evidence, and you outright ignore what I say.

"The Entire questioning process"? You mean: YOU OMGUSED ME YOU BRAT, YOU MUST BE SCUM! ?

[quoteJim Groovester]Quote from: Powder Miner on August 28, 2011, 12:51:36 pm
Arg
Quote from: Mormota on August 28, 2011, 03:21:29 pm
Blarg

I actually don't have any idea what either of you are trying to get at. You might want to think about changing that.
[/quote]

Now you're being ignorant.
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 29, 2011, 02:55:46 pm »

No, really. Your whole argument is stupid and as best as I can tell it's simply a game of childish oneupsmanship.

"You're ignoring me!"
"NUH UH! You're ignoring me!!!"

So how about you collect your points in one neat post with good evidence and examples so those of us who don't care about it can look it over and conclude that it's as stupid as we think it is.

Now you're being ignorant.

You have such a delightful manner for a noob claiming to want to learn how to play.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2011, 03:18:12 pm »

My case, collected nicely:
When I replaced billybobfred, I looked for something suspicious that hadn't been pointed out yet, so I could get an early lead on the game. Mormota's pulling out of his vote provided such a thing- Dakarian's scumhunting bible says to always be aggressive even if you might get lynched- and he wasn't scumhunting afterwards, claiming to not have any leads because of being new, even though that as my first post, me questioning him.

Anyway, not scumhunting looked passive to me, and I misrad a phrase of his, thinkng himm to be saying that Jim Groovester was telling him not to be aggressive. He proceeded to suspicion me back for "jumping on him", questioning him, so I pointed that out, and he tried to cover it with the misread sentence. I explained that and continued pressing, and he cracked. He voted me back for questioning him, an OMGUS which he is trying to cover up, after the fact, by saying my reaons were suspicious, and never explained (despite the fact that I clarified the point about Jim telling him not to be aggressive as a misread, and despite the fact that I had repeated my reasoning on his passivity two or three times), which, if you look at the giant parentheses-enclosed text back there, is quite clearly not true.

He's reacting badly to my further quesitoning, which has devolved, and he is repeating the same thing over, a thing based on ignoring several earlier things I had explained, may I add, in a manner a if I was being ridiculous by scumhunting him, and then -despite much reasoning from me- he STILL continues to say I'm ignoring him, hence what this has turned into.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2011, 03:21:55 pm »

Oh, and I forgot to say this:
HE says he came up with his current reasons at the time he voted me.
Quote from: Mormota on August 27, 2011, 02:36:52 pm
As you wish, Powder Miner. Tell me then, again, just what are you basing your claims on me? Why do you keep telling me to be aggressive? Are you perhaps afraid you'll forget to do that? How can you even call me passive? I have a feeling you just barged in here, saw someone who you know not to be scum, tried to make up a reason, and attacked.
All he does is asks me why I'm telling him not to be passive, with soem strange claim that I'm reminding myself to be aggressive, and then without reasoning, acted as my reasoning of him being passive earlier was ridiculous, and then says some desperate stuff about how MAYBE I came in and randomly went on him because I'm supposedly scum. I don't see your reasons. I don't actually see any real reasons, just some desperation before the noose.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25