Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 211063 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

"You have... wait... erm, nevermind ill just take a nap over there"  hope i feel better when i wake up
Are you sure? I'll run all the poison turns at once. You could die in one turn.
if all damn dice becomes 3s i will die yes, PEDAL TO THE METAL
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

if all damn dice becomes 3s
Or the 2d3s roll 6s three times in a row.

Anyway, why are you so intent on tanking the poison? I just don't understand.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:41:00 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

3 in the morning and i am kinda trying to slowly phase out of the B12 forums. If i die, i die,
and i wont join any new games except Dev-22 if my turn comes.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Hm, I believe I should like to watch another. How does one go about that?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Noraiah silently mewed to herself as she poked her head out of her hidey-rock to look at the creature again. She could hear it's breathing from here.

Out of curiosity, she approaches the thing and comes closer and closer to it, until she is directly facing it's head.

Then, after prior inspection, and if proven passive, she moves closer to it's body and nestles herself there. Right next to it.

((Passive = Sleeping?  :P))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, Mom! I found some weird mushroom in the back. Come on, let's go see it!" Merysta said, attempting to get her mother to follow her back to it since she looked bored. She might also accidentally-on-purpose lead her to the giant spider first in the hopes that Gwairen can squash it.
"Mushroom?"

You lead mother past the spider on the way to the mushroom. "Oh!" She says, stopping and looking at the spider.

"Hello Ssej. Merysta, have you two met?"

The spider looks slightly less menacing after recognizing your mother's voice.

"Hm, I believe I should like to watch another. How does one go about that?"
"Well, it depends if you want to be taught or if you just want to watch and try yourself and hope you don't hurt yourself. If you want to be taught, you'll need to get some money first. If you just want to try yourself, we've got plenty of young mages and plenty of safe rooms for magic testing, so you shouldn't have to do much besides watch others and try to cast the same magic yourself in one of the safe rooms. The latter is quite dangerous, though."

Noraiah silently mewed to herself as she poked her head out of her hidey-rock to look at the creature again. She could hear it's breathing from here.

Out of curiosity, she approaches the thing and comes closer and closer to it, until she is directly facing it's head.

Then, after prior inspection, and if proven passive, she moves closer to it's body and nestles herself there. Right next to it.

((Passive = Sleeping?  :P))
You approach the the creature and-

It opens it's eyes. It stands up and looks at you directly.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Hmph. Dangerous for a human, or dangerous for a creature of my resilience?" Raikonai asked, pounding his chest with one claw.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh! It has a name?" Merysta said. It never occurred to her that her mother might have already known about the spider. She felt a bit foolish now. Of course she knew; this was her lair, so nothing was in here without her allowing or wanting it to be there. This included herself. She felt warm and happy about that. "Sorry, Ssej. I got confused. I was just gonna show Mom this mushroom," she said, turning around to lead her to the correct room.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Meep.

Stare at it back, tilt head slightly to the right to indicate curiosity.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmph. Dangerous for a human, or dangerous for a creature of my resilience?" Raikonai asked, pounding his chest with one claw.
"Dangerous for even a dragon adult, child. While you may be able to take more than a human, it still hurts equally. Magic does not judge it's target it is to attack or protect.

Your smugness will not do you good when playing with the fire that is magic, child. When it comes to magic, you are but a human child."

"Oh! It has a name?" Merysta said. It never occurred to her that her mother might have already known about the spider. She felt a bit foolish now. Of course she knew; this was her lair, so nothing was in here without her allowing or wanting it to be there. This included herself. She felt warm and happy about that. "Sorry, Ssej. I got confused. I was just gonna show Mom this mushroom," she said, turning around to lead her to the correct room.
You lead mother to the mushroom room (heh). She suddenly looks serious.

"Merysta, did you open that?" He asks very simply but seriously.

Meep.

Stare at it back, tilt head slightly to the right to indicate curiosity.

You stare back and tilt your head to the side. It continues to look at you, seemingly waiting for you to make the first move. It appears confused in a way, but in another, in disbelief.

There's another thing roaring coming from outside the cave. Similar to the first in front of you, but different.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Hmph. I suppose I shall study the humans as they work, then, but do so judiciously. Thank you for your assistance... elder one."

Find manling mages. Study manling mages at work.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmph. I suppose I shall study the humans as they work, then, but do so judiciously. Thank you for your assistance... elder one."

Find manling mages. Study manling mages at work.
"Good luck, young one." He opens the door.

You enter the guild-wait, there's another dragon here. He appears to be a teenager like you. He seems to be fumbling around looking in a pile of rings along with a younger human. On the ground are human's clothes for some reason. Nao walks over and begins shouting at them.

Down a set of stairs to the left are various sounds you have heard many times before, but they sound... unusual. As if directed by a living being.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Raikonai cocked his head at the unusual display. Still, this was an interesting development...

Not wanting to interrupt the shouting, Raikonai decides to instead investigate the directed-sounding sounds.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"No, I wanted to ask you what it was first," Merysta answered honestly. (I don't think I opened it. It only says I found a sealed-off room - not entered or opened it or anything - so correct me if I'm wrong. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Kin looks in the direction the shout came from. It would seem he was mistaken. There were 'humans' as well. In fact, it seemed as if there were more humans than dwarves. They did look similar from the air.

"I'm sorry, I was just wondering why you were digging here. Is it because there is precious material under this stone?"

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 136