Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 211009 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Actually, wait, I see the misunderstanding here. Will post a new action when I think of one.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:09:04 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

(Actually, wait, I see the misunderstanding here. Will post a new action when I think of one.)
I'm glad you see it. I was kinda confused about what you assumed I said since as far as I can tell you were just solidifying my points.

Also, please stop using the snide insults about "quibbling" whenever you can use them. :-\
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Then stop doing it and I will. :P Anyway, for clarification, I assumed you meant that Merysta had forgotten that Gwairen doesn't smile much at all, not that she had forgotten Gwairen didn't smile right then. Easy mistake to make.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then stop doing it and I will. :P
Honestly? You're going to pull out that argument? "Stop doing X and I'll stop insulting you"? So I assume I should spell gray grey and color colour or people will have the right to insult me on being incapable of spelling?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Tarran makes the best pointless comebacks!

Sc's sort of right though. Quibbling about minor things grates on nerves.

Also, I would argue Dragons don't really smile at all, unless it's something they unconsciously pick up from spending too much time in Human form.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tarran makes the best pointless comebacks!
You make the best efforts to make me mad.

Sc's sort of right though. Quibbling about minor things grates on nerves.
That's not the point, though. He's insulting my person, not the fact that I'm quibbling. He said something along the lines of "I shouldn't have said X because I kinda expected you to do Y" before he edited his post. That's an insult on the person.

Also, I would argue Dragons don't really smile at all, unless it's something they unconsciously pick up from spending too much time in Human form.
Well, in my universe they can. So there.

...Well, they don't smile a lot. Only when they're really happy. They have the full ability to smile, they just need to be quite a bit happier than humans need to be to smile.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:57:43 pm by Tarran »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Let Tarran argue if he wants. :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, indeed. It shows that I put more thought into my stances than you two with your lackluster passing insults that only made me annoyed rather than angry. ::)

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Kin landed. He was a bit wary of getting closer to the city. Experience had taught him that anything pointy pointed towards him were bad. But the new buildings looked interesting. It was such a contrast compared to what he already knew of from 'his' city. "Such wonders these humans can create and yet so different from one and another."

He stood around for a short moment looking on those pointy things. He wanted to take a closer look but he understood the message. They didn't want him here. "If nothing happens (getting shot) I'll try to fly back a bit. Of course, if they want me to stay (by the city sending a representative person) I will."

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kin landed. He was a bit wary of getting closer to the city. Experience had taught him that anything pointy pointed towards him were bad. But the new buildings looked interesting. It was such a contrast compared to what he already knew of from 'his' city. "Such wonders these humans can create and yet so different from one and another."

He stood around for a short moment looking on those pointy things. He wanted to take a closer look but he understood the message. They didn't want him here. "If nothing happens (getting shot) I'll try to fly back a bit. Of course, if they want me to stay (by the city sending a representative person) I will."
You stand around, looking at the ballistae.

Suddenly, a... really, really short, stout, and well bearded "human" in very heavy armor climbs on a box put there by the normal humans on the wall so you can see him. He shouts out in a deep accent (dwarven).

"Hey, ye dragon. What are ye doing here?"

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile

Kin examined the 'human' and he were confused. The man was not as tall as John yet he had the girth and voice of a grown man and not only that his speech were very much different from what Kin were used to.

"I... I... was looking for ways of learning and - Are you a human? You are so short!" Kin blurted out the last word.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, I am not a human. I am a dwarf." He says in a way that seems like he is attempting to hold back his annoyance. He is not amused at your unintentional insult.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile

"And you have so much face hair! Is that a trait with 'dwarfs'? No, wait... I'm here because I want to learn things about the world. I've learned that there are few that welcome one such as me. I've also learned to recognize 'humans' somewhat by what they wear. I've also leaned that they don't like it when I eat too close to them.

Tell me, can I stay here? I can help you with anything."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The dwarf pauses for a second. He sighs and shrugs.

"Sure, you can do whatever you want in the city, just as long as you respect the laws of the town and don't cause any trouble."

He gestures to the ballistae. Two turn away, but one remains trained on you.

"Uvel, what are you doing?"

He gets no response. He turns to you.

"Don't mind him. He's a good shot but... he tends to train his ballista on anyone who looks even slightly out of the ordinary. He's not exactly the perfect example of a sane mind. "

"Hey! I'm sane ya' tooty fruit!" The ballista operator shouts out. He sounds like a dwarf too.

The first dwarf doesn't respond, and simply jumps off of the box and goes on his way. Everybody but that singular ballista operator also goes on their way.

Also, SC, you still haven't reposted an action. Just thought I'd remind you.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I also said I'd post an action when I thought of one. :P I haven't yet, mainly because I can't really think of anything else I want to ask Gwairen about.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 136