Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210859 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 42: Getting In Trouble, The Strange Goblet.
« Reply #1380 on: April 07, 2012, 02:50:53 pm »

now theres one
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: April 07, 2012, 07:30:58 pm »

Wow, so few people are posting. Three days and only half or so of the players have posted. If I were still bound by a schedule, that would be a bunch of PMs.

Merysta takes the red jasper back to the main room to play with while she waits for her mother to return. She... is returning, right?
You return back to the main room and wait for your mother to return.

She returns surprisingly quickly, carrying a dead deer with an arrow in it.

"HEY THAT WAS MINE!" You hear in the distance.

Your mother drops it in front of you. It looks tasty. "Here, Merysta. Eat this. This should satiate your hunger."

i upside-down it, try to take something out of it, if that fails use it as a musical horn aka blow
You flip the horn upside-down, and smack-

All of a sudden, an apple falls out.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: April 07, 2012, 07:37:58 pm »

I just kinda don't want to think of an action, really.

How about Say goodbyes and go investigate lake.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: April 07, 2012, 07:41:41 pm »

I just kinda don't want to think of an action, really.
Sounds like you're bored.

Perhaps you should start doing some dangerous stuff. Raid a town, kill a giant, screw around with another dragon...

Come on, there's an entire world out there. Nothing is leashing you to this location. It can't possibly be that hard to think of something to do.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: April 07, 2012, 07:44:27 pm »

Yes, but I specced for friendly. High into and charisma, chromatic, lacking much offensive power... Kinda made that path lined with spikes, really.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: April 07, 2012, 07:48:58 pm »

If you're going to be friendly, why not befriend a town, stop hostilities between nations, make a nation more accepting to dragons, etc?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: April 07, 2012, 08:01:24 pm »

(Stop giving away my ideas. ^^^ I'm planning on trying to take over a small village when I get old enough, myself...)

Merysta makes an obviously happy noise and nuzzles her mother's leg. She tries to give her the red jasper to hold onto for her before tearing into the deer for noms.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: April 07, 2012, 08:02:58 pm »

Friendly is the very definition of stumbling into dangerous situations!

"Hello, please don't stab me! I think we can be friends instead!"

(Stop giving away my ideas. ^^^ I'm planning on trying to take over a small village when I get old enough, myself...)
Me too!

It didn't work out.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: April 07, 2012, 08:06:06 pm »

...There's a difference between taking over a town and befriending a town.

It didn't work out.
You got a massive village that hated dragons and approached them in the wrong fashion. Of course you failed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: April 07, 2012, 08:08:48 pm »

It didn't work out.
You got a massive village that hated dragons and approached them in the wrong fashion. Of course you failed.
I never said it was surprising. Raikonai's not very good at mending relationships. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: April 08, 2012, 03:37:50 am »

"Erm... dad is this normal for an horn to do?"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: April 09, 2012, 06:03:00 am »

Jaydenhal would wait.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: April 09, 2012, 08:19:09 am »

Cevitil attempts to track the Duke and Baron's movements, examining them and their repertoire for any possible weaknesses. Also, examine the castle for the same.

Be sure to keep an eye, nose, ear, etcetera out for any information concerning the Spy Master.

Also, be subtle.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: April 09, 2012, 12:34:47 pm »

Also, be subtle.
Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this sentence with a dragon that is the size of two horses?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: April 09, 2012, 10:37:47 pm »

How about Say goodbyes and go investigate lake.
You bid the goddess goodbye, then fly down and investigate the lake.

It looks like a fairly average lake. Excluding the strange fish and plants around that you have never seen before. Oh, and it's much hotter around here than you're used to. Strange.

Merysta makes an obviously happy noise and nuzzles her mother's leg. She tries to give her the red jasper to hold onto for her before tearing into the deer for noms.
You hand your mother the jasper. Her hand is... a little too big for her to hold it. It rolls around and falls off her hand, rolling somewhere deep down the cave while you dig into the deer.

You stop half way through the deer. Oh no! Your rock!

"Erm... dad is this normal for an horn to do?"
"What? I wasn't paying attention. What did the horn do?"

You explain that the horn dropped an apple out.

"Hm, that certainly is unusual. Definitely magical. I think it might be a horn of... plunder? Petty? Platinum? Plenty? Something like that. It deposits random food so long as it has magical energy."
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 136