Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210855 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 41: Massive Trees, Dragon Parents, Bluff Success.
« Reply #1320 on: April 01, 2012, 02:39:20 pm »

Also: Oh, damn, someone is dying this turn. That sucks. Oh well.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: April 01, 2012, 03:07:36 pm »

What are you talking about? As an escaped lunatic wait list resident, this is the best news I could hear.  :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: April 01, 2012, 03:09:26 pm »

5 to 1 odds it's Dwarmin. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: April 01, 2012, 03:44:10 pm »

Yeah. <_<

I don't think anyone else is even fighting this round.

Dammit.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: April 01, 2012, 05:01:58 pm »

Time to reveal the cold, hard truth.

It's... it's... an unnamed bandit. An unnamed bandit dies next turn.

;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 05:03:54 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: April 01, 2012, 05:07:06 pm »

You're cold as ice, Tarran.

Song referenced deliberately. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 01, 2012, 05:14:05 pm »

I honestly thought you guys would expect something considering the date. Hehehehe. Shows that you guys take my posts too seriously. :)

In truth, I haven't even started Dwarmin's turn, so I have no idea who's gonna die. Dwarmin could die, but it's not a proven fact yet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: April 01, 2012, 05:18:46 pm »

Actually, it shows that most of us don't really pay attention to April Fool's day. ::) In fact I pretty much loathe it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 01, 2012, 05:27:12 pm »

I honestly thought you guys would expect something considering the date. Hehehehe. Shows that you guys take my posts too seriously. :)

In truth, I haven't even started Dwarmin's turn, so I have no idea who's gonna die. Dwarmin could die, but it's not a proven fact yet.
Bullshit, It's the second over here! :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: April 01, 2012, 05:31:01 pm »

Hey, I didn't pick the crazy as heck time scheme you humans use. Blame it on yourselves. :P

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: April 01, 2012, 05:40:44 pm »

Actually, it shows that most of us don't really pay attention to April Fool's day. ::) In fact I pretty much loathe it.
last time i actually tried to april fools someone: 1 or 1/2 years before first grade, since then i´ve made my best to ignore it
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 01, 2012, 05:50:47 pm »

I still don't think I have an action. Ooooops.

Fly a tile south. Search for intelligent thingies there.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 01, 2012, 07:34:44 pm »

Hellhound, you dont mind if I borrow your mother and father, do you?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 01, 2012, 07:43:18 pm »

Might want to PM him just in case he doesn't read the thread anymore.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 01, 2012, 09:43:45 pm »

Good work, Caellath. Out of three April Fool attempts I've undergone on these forums, this was surely the best of them. ;D
Freeform's was pretty good too though. ^^^
>_>

Don't mind me. Do do do do...

Thank the woman, before heading south-east one tile to practice my new magic spells on a rock.
You head south-east to find something to practice your magic on.

You find a rock that looks at you funny. You use your hottest magic spell the rock. It gets red hot! Oh god! Kill it! AAAHHHH!

It eventually explodes into pure plasma. "Not so funny now, eh? Eh?!" You shout.

In the distance, a group of humans look at you funny...

Kin now regretted he had left his parents lair. Sure, he would get a yelling now and then from his father and a look of dislike from his mother but it were at the very least warmer and food was overflowing. Maybe he should return. Naaah.
Kin decided to talk a bit more to John. "Do you know of any settlement that would enjoy having a dragon as a neighbor?"

If John has any direction Kin will take the first one otherwise he will start flying back and from there start his journey north.
"Well, the Hiatari to the north definitely do no-"

You head north to Hiatar, flying with the power of huggledragons and not stopping. You must huggle them.

You arrive over one of their cities. They shoot at you with pointy things. But, with the power of huggles, all the pointy things turn into teddy bears!

They scream and run away with joy as you land and hug them with rainbows and kittens all over! A man in heavy grey armor screams with joy as his armor turns PINK!

Huggles for EVERYONE!

Antharmarux sneers.

"I want hugs. Hug me or die."

Action: Force them to hug me.
"What?" The bald bandit asks utterly confused.

"I want hugs." You assert impatiently.

He says nothing.

"I want hugs." You shout. Clouds appear above.

The bandits look at another confused.

"GIVE. ME. HUGS." You scream as massive winds pick up and lightning crackles above. Frightened, the bandits hug you.

The clouds go away. And then teddy bears fall from the sky while singing wonderful songs!

The bandits look at another screaming in fright joyous surprise!

Jaydenhal looked out from his hiding place. Okay, they don't have the same color as he did, but they may be able to help him.

Jaydenhal would come out of hiding.
You come out of hiding, finding yourself all of a sudden made of chocolate for some reason.

All of a sudden the two dragons foam at the mouth and charge you.

"CHOCOLATE!" They scream. "CHOOOOOOOCOLAAAAATE!"

The last thing you see is the look of hunger in their eyes.

"I... understand father." Go outside and cut down a tree and shove it in the horn.
You go outside and touch a tree. In respect, it cuts itself down. "Thank you, tree!" You shout happily.

You try to put the tree in the horn. Strangely, it starts tugging. Then the tree starts getting sucked in. It screams in terror.

You run. The tree is quickly eaten, an then the horn. What is left is a tiny black hole, which starts sucking in the immediate area. You hold on to a rock for your life.

Oops, this is why you let other people test out the dangerous magical artifacts. Less risk for you.

Cevitil attempts to pass the time exploring the city, and is possible doing helpful, menial tasks for people. Try to make some contacts, friends (as much as a dragon can have relations with humans, anyway), and don't show ill intent. Or try not to.
You explore the city, and start doing nice things to people.

Before you know it, a day has passed. Then a week. Then a month. Then a year. Then hundreds of years.

You sit down tired in your old age, wondering what happened to your years, asking to the gods how this could happen.

"Well, you didn't tell me how much time you wanted to wait." Tarran says.

Merysta slept for all of two hours, then woke up and went back to more formally meet her mother. Hopefully she would also be taught the fundamentals of speech, so she could communicate as well.
You wake up and try to get taught speech by mother. She teaches you, you pick up quickly.

"Okay, now, let's see what you have learned. What do say when a human offers you tea?" Your mother asks.

"Oh, thank you kind sir for your wonderful tea, wot wot. May I also have your gold? And your hat? And your shirt? And your pants? And perhaps your house? Or maybe your mate? And perhaps your soul? Oh and maybe your mother? How about your-..." You say, trailing off.

"...How did I do, mother?" You ask.

"A little too... 'to the point'." Your mother responds.

Curl up and go to sleep, hope things get better
You curl up and go to sleep, hoping things get better.

When you wake up, you see yourself outside, on rainbow grass under a rainbow sky, with fountains of chocolate and melted candy dotting the landscape. Your mother dances on two feet with a giant living teddy bear under the singing of thousands of ponies.

This is better, right?

Fly a tile south. Search for intelligent thingies there.
You fly a tile south, searching for intelligent thingies there.

You find a cave with voices. You enter it.

*Whack*

...You wake up with a headache. A familiar feeling comes upon you. Then you notice... your parents. And a mass of... something so terrible to describe. Oh no.

Oh no.

"Miss me?" You hear in your head.

You stand up and bend down on your back two legs, and shout. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:45:40 pm by Tarran »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 136