Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210727 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 39: Knifed, Chocolate Overdose, Smacked Face.
« Reply #1185 on: March 06, 2012, 05:56:37 pm »

Still trying to find something small and meaty here
((Wait, did I forget to do your action last... bastard, I did. Apologies.))

[1]: You find a grown bear.

You avoid it out of common sense.

Anthramarux was, quite frankly, a bit shocked. Angry, as well. That her mother was just lying there...helpless. Unless her magic protected her in some way, wasn't her Human form just as fragile and vulnerable as hers was?

Anthramarux snorted. She supposed she was to blame...not wanting to risk startling mother, she decided to wait. She wouldn't let her Mother come to harm while she laid there senselessly.

Nothing to do but wait then...

Anthramarux took a comfortable spot. She watched her mothers sleeping body. Interestingly enough, it looked similar to her own body, a bit older, more...defined, and the human hair on her head was red. Almost as pretty as her own.

Almost.

Action: Stand guard over Mother till she wakes up...
You wait over mother for a few hours.

She eventually starts getting up. Slowly.

"Urfffhhhh..." She grasps her head. "Hmmmm?" She notices you. "...Anthramarux? What are you doing here?" She covers her eyes from the sun.

With Shelter found and stomache not empty, Rammoth explored the immediate area
You look around the immediate area.

It... looks like a typical deciduous-evergreen forest. Nothing special. There are trees, bushes, squirrels, foxes, bears, deer...

Jaydenhal would flee west, trying to lose the bear.
Inside the cave or outside?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 06, 2012, 06:23:19 pm »

Anthramarux turned toward her Mother. It felt...wrong, to be towering over her. She changed into her Human form with an overly dramatic flourish, and stepped forward, taking her mothers hands in her own. It was an oddly...Human gesture. But it felt right.

"I came to visit you Mother. When I saw you lying on the ground, I had to protect you.

My love has not diminished, because I moved away a few days.

...Do you like my new body? I too have been given the Human gift, like you."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 06, 2012, 07:05:31 pm »

Outside, and also look for any place to lose the bear, if the bear isn't lost from fleeing.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 06, 2012, 07:23:28 pm »

Anthramarux turned toward her Mother. It felt...wrong, to be towering over her. She changed into her Human form with an overly dramatic flourish, and stepped forward, taking her mothers hands in her own. It was an oddly...Human gesture. But it felt right.

"I came to visit you Mother. When I saw you lying on the ground, I had to protect you.

My love has not diminished, because I moved away a few days.

...Do you like my new body? I too have been given the Human gift, like you."

"...Yes, I suppose it's nice. I'm not a human so I wouldn't be able too say for truth. You'd have to check from human males. Preferably without asking them. ...And you didn't need to protect me, I don't think I'm in a whole lot of danger around here." She says in an almost 'out of it' way.

She grasps her head tighter. "Oh god my head... I think I ate too many chocolates."

Outside, and also look for any place to lose the bear, if the bear isn't lost from fleeing.
As GM, I must say that that is a very poor decision. One that I would not be afraid to hurt you for. Or worse.
-Don't you get it? Going outside your cave is a bad idea. You're leaving your parents' cave trying to outrun a bear which might not work.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 06, 2012, 07:48:46 pm »

Anthramarux felt her mothers forehead. It was slightly clammy. Another pointless Human gesture, she assumed.

She also thought it was weird her mother referred to a "God', singular, instead of "Gods", being plural. She must be really out of it...

"Perhaps we can go get some cold water, Mother, from the back of the cave? We could go back to our natural forms, as well."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 06, 2012, 08:01:10 pm »

Take time to put to memory where everything is in the immediate vicinity
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 06, 2012, 08:57:43 pm »

Anthramarux felt her mothers forehead. It was slightly clammy. Another pointless Human gesture, she assumed.

She also thought it was weird her mother referred to a "God', singular, instead of "Gods", being plural. She must be really out of it...

"Perhaps we can go get some cold water, Mother, from the back of the cave? We could go back to our natural forms, as well."
"Fine, fine, whatever. Stand back." Mother says as she takes her ring off.

In a few seconds she's massively larger than you. Thankfully you backed away before she took her ring off.

Take time to put to memory where everything is in the immediate vicinity
You try to remember this place.

Okay, it's in your memory now.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 07, 2012, 08:12:30 am »

@-@
Jaydenhal would Flee around the cave, trying to stay away from the bear. He would also look around the cave as he fled for anything that could work to his advantage.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 07, 2012, 08:23:26 am »

Explore a little furthur, Try to find something interesting (Deliberately left undifined)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 07, 2012, 08:32:28 am »

Anthramarux did likewise, whomping after her.

"As I said Mother, I think it will be prudent to visit you now and again. I merely wanted to inquire if you and I could reach a slightly better understanding, than the one we had before? I did not wish to break your heart before. My words were rash...and, though I stand by their intent, I did disrespect you."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 07, 2012, 09:13:41 am »

Bad thing, bad thing, a-fricken void: climb up a tree?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 07, 2012, 11:21:34 am »

Explore a little furthur, Try to find something interesting (Deliberately left undifined)
((Thank you for leaving it completely undefined. It's not like I dislike that or something. No way.))

You explore a little.

[4]: You find a monolith. It's completely featureless. But it's interesting, right?

Anthramarux did likewise, whomping after her.

"As I said Mother, I think it will be prudent to visit you now and again. I merely wanted to inquire if you and I could reach a slightly better understanding, than the one we had before? I did not wish to break your heart before. My words were rash...and, though I stand by their intent, I did disrespect you."
"Anthramarux, disrespect is not something that I am concerned about right now... but I accept your apology."

Bad thing, bad thing, a-fricken void: climb up a tree?
((My good sir, are you having trouble reading or something?))

You climb up a tree for no reason. Yay, you wasted your time on nothing.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 07, 2012, 11:56:55 am »

... well thats a waste of time, i wonder where i came from Walk towards the closest mountain
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 07, 2012, 03:23:43 pm »

*Claws at eyes* Oh god why
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 07, 2012, 03:27:36 pm »

(Insert completely unneeded attempt to defend myself here)

hahaha riiiiight.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 136