Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210716 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 38: Of stealth, jumping, and hazardous temples.
« Reply #1170 on: March 01, 2012, 04:45:25 pm »

"I saved them because they asked me to. They were suffering and they wanted my help. Was I supposed to let them die, me being the goddess of Healing and Medicine?

And yes, it was also partially to oppose Pringos, I won't hide the fact. Someone has to oppose him, or all you mortals would be sick and dying at this very moment."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 01, 2012, 05:02:07 pm »

"Hmmm. Well, that's good I suppose.

It has been pleasant speaking with you, Goddess of Healing and Medicine and Nature. I should probably continue my journey now."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 01, 2012, 05:13:15 pm »

"Well, okay. Bye!"
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 01, 2012, 11:15:32 pm »

Continue flying a tile northwest.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 03, 2012, 12:16:18 pm »

Cevitil ponders about the philosophical and literal implications of demon-squirrels, and then attempts to fly, again, northwest towards his objective. If he is still tired, rest more while thinking about what he can do to make this temporary resting place a bit better.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 39: Knifed, Chocolate Overdose, Smacked Face.
« Reply #1175 on: March 05, 2012, 12:47:59 pm »

Note: If it ever seems like I'm tired of the RTD in this turn, it's just because, well, I wasn't feeling it or the actions were boring. Not that I'm tired. Well, maybe I was literally tired at the various times of writing, but not of this RTD. This RTD is still okay.

Smell for some food
You sniff around for foodz.

[5]: You find a giant rat. You nom on it.

Yummy!...?

((I probably could have done a mini-turn with your action but... whatever, mistakes happen.))

"Hmm? Gold is nice. Don't see much practical use in it myself, but you use it as a currency, so thanks." Scientia shrugs. "With that, I think I'm done here. Good luck on whatever it is you're doing after this. Give Olden my thanks for helping with these things."

Go back home and take a well deserved rest.
You fly a short distance to home and go to sleep.

Yeah.

"I think... I would like to learn about Heat, first." Varkonis' eyes shone. He was really going to learn magic... Oh yes. Manipulating an element... It would be like having a Breath! He always was slightly shamed that he was breathless. "Teach me about the basic uses of Heat, please... how to use it correctly, safely..." Varkonis allowed the woman to gather her samples as payment before pushing any further into the conversation.
You think you're going to regret this as she takes a sharp knife out of her pocket.

OW OW OW. She cuts you in places and takes scales off of places! It hurts so much!

After enduring something akin to a dentist before sedatives were invented, she stops and sits down on a chair.

She explains how to avoid getting burned or cooked by heat magic. Turns out, it works similar to trying to use a torch as a weapon. Except that the torch is magical and is much more powerful. Oh, and so are the burns.

+2 Int.

ohgodwheresmotherohgodwheresfatherohgodgottafindaplacetohide gotta find a place to hide! 

Jaydenhal would quickly search for a place to hide, and if none were found, then to flee towards.
You search for a place to hide despite the bear being a mere few feet from you. [Int:1]: Screw hiding, RUNRUNRUNRUNRUN.

You flee towards...

Um...

Uhhh...

You kinda left out a target to run to.

The bear is still chasing you.

-1 Int.

"A shrewd bargainer you are, Tarran-God. Farewell for now. I hope you do not mind me taking some of these sweet cakes..."

Anthramarux turned back into Dragon form, and loaded her bag with a dozen sweet cakes...

After hearing Tarrans response, if any, she departed for more familiar environs...

Action: Anthramarux flies toward her Mothers cave to pay a visit and mend fences.
You fly toward mother's cave.

You arrive. At the scene you see your mother passed out in her human form with at least three boxes of chocolates. Two of them are empty, and another is half empty.

She's definitely going to have a headache when she wakes up, that's for sure.

"Fine then, I will let her handle you, but I'm going to keep my eye on you."

Follow the red dragon to mother and observe.

"And what exactly are you going to do if I do something bad?" He says as he smacks you lightly in the face with his tail. What a jerk! "Let me give you a tip if we're ever going to get along; I don't like threats from those who are weaker than me. Especially from those who should treat me with more respect. Namely, you."

You huff angrily, and follow him. He arrives at a room where your mother is.

"I'm home, Elendrita."

"And I see you've met Jargon. Jargon, this is Kelonix. Kelonix, Jargon."

Kelonix does not even look at you. He seems like he expects you to say poorly of him, and is readying to argue with your mother.

This may make or break any possible relationship with your step father.

Continue flying a tile northwest.
You fly northwest. It's more mountains.

So... yeah.

Also, you become a teen while you're flying. Don't ask how, I don't know how to explain.

Cevitil ponders about the philosophical and literal implications of demon-squirrels, and then attempts to fly, again, northwest towards his objective. If he is still tired, rest more while thinking about what he can do to make this temporary resting place a bit better.
You ponder how you are so stupidly insane.

You then start flying northwest because you are no longer tired.

You arrive near the massive city of Anvanar; the capital of Grathos.

Quote from: Kin
Ask the priest about how to convert an altar to Grandar.
He tells you some special words that Grandar prefers and stuff.

Spoiler: Talarion: Varkonis (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Repulsion: Cevitil (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KineseN: Kin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarmin: Anthramarux (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ironyowl: Raikonai (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Haika: Jargon the Sly (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ahra: Ásabragr (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wolfchild: Ramoth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jetex1911: Jaydenhal (click to show/hide)

Large information dump:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:23:32 pm by Tarran »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 05, 2012, 02:10:34 pm »

Still trying to find something small and meaty here
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 05, 2012, 03:17:48 pm »

Explore the mountainous region to the west of my home.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 05, 2012, 04:00:36 pm »

Anthramarux was, quite frankly, a bit shocked. Angry, as well. That her mother was just lying there...helpless. Unless her magic protected her in some way, wasn't her Human form just as fragile and vulnerable as hers was?

Anthramarux snorted. She supposed she was to blame...not wanting to risk startling mother, she decided to wait. She wouldn't let her Mother come to harm while she laid there senselessly.

Nothing to do but wait then...

Anthramarux took a comfortable spot. She watched her mothers sleeping body. Interestingly enough, it looked similar to her own body, a bit older, more...defined, and the human hair on her head was red. Almost as pretty as her own.

Almost.

Action: Stand guard over Mother till she wakes up...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 05, 2012, 09:54:39 pm »

Jaydenhal would flee west, trying to lose the bear.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:55:01 am by jetex1911 »
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 06, 2012, 12:09:05 am »

As GM, I must say that that is a very poor decision. One that I would not be afraid to hurt you for. Or worse.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 06, 2012, 06:37:44 am »

With Shelter found and stomache not empty, Rammoth explored the immediate area
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 06, 2012, 06:56:08 am »

@Tarran: Ah, minor correction-my inventory should include the warm fur coat and sweetcakes I got from Tarran. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 06, 2012, 12:21:23 pm »

Ah right. Adding.

On an unrelated note, I'll wait a little or wait for one or two more actions before doing a miniturn.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1184 on: March 06, 2012, 03:15:51 pm »

"Ah, I see. So if were to say this it would surely convert the altar for Grandar?"

Kin thanked the priest and headed back once again towards his altar to convert it. He really hoped this wouldn't be for naught.

Really sorry for being away for so long.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 136