Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210707 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 38: Of stealth, jumping, and hazardous temples.
« Reply #1155 on: February 29, 2012, 04:11:39 pm »

"I think... I would like to learn about Heat, first." Varkonis' eyes shone. He was really going to learn magic... Oh yes. Manipulating an element... It would be like having a Breath! He always was slightly shamed that he was breathless. "Teach me about the basic uses of Heat, please... how to use it correctly, safely..." Varkonis allowed the woman to gather her samples as payment before pushing any further into the conversation.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: February 29, 2012, 05:55:26 pm »

ohgodwheresmotherohgodwheresfatherohgodgottafindaplacetohide gotta find a place to hide! 

Jaydenhal would quickly search for a place to hide, and if none were found, then to flee towards.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: February 29, 2012, 06:12:17 pm »

Anthramarux pulled the coat tight.

"Most appreciated, Tarran-God.

Hmm, Magical Scales. That shouldn't too hard to pluck from the hands of flea ridden bandits...especially if I apply the right techniques.

How far is the camp, from here?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: February 29, 2012, 06:51:14 pm »

"Fifteen thousand Whappsburgings.

No, that's not right, the people here don't use Whappsburgings. I think one Smacborvork?

No no, dammit, the people here don't use that either, it's three miles dummy. Miles.

...It's three miles southeast of here. North side of a mountain. South of your mother's home."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: February 29, 2012, 06:58:57 pm »

Anthramarux perked up.

"Oh, that's wonderful. I've been wanting to visit mother...see how she's holding up.

I'll get your scales, Tarran-God, deliver them to Grandar, as bade.

Also, Might I expect a boon to do this favor for you? I sense your power is in the changing of things.

...Can you make me more powerful? Even more Beautiful?"

She rubbed her hands eagerly.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 29, 2012, 07:30:15 pm »

Anthramarux perked up.

"Oh, that's wonderful. I've been wanting to visit mother...see how she's holding up.

I'll get your scales, Tarran-God, deliver them to Grandar, as bade.

Also, Might I expect a boon to do this favor for you? I sense your power is in the changing of things.

...Can you make me more powerful? Even more Beautiful?"

She rubbed her hands eagerly.
"Yes, I guess I could-no, I know I could do both, considering everything around you was created 'by' me.

You'll get either once you finish your job miss. Countless experiences have taught me that paying before the job is done is a bad idea."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: February 29, 2012, 07:50:24 pm »

"A shrewd bargainer you are, Tarran-God. Farewell for now. I hope you do not mind me taking some of these sweet cakes..."

Anthramarux turned back into Dragon form, and loaded her bag with a dozen sweet cakes...

After hearing Tarrans response, if any, she departed for more familiar environs...

Action: Anthramarux flies toward her Mothers cave to pay a visit and mend fences.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: February 29, 2012, 09:45:00 pm »

"Because I was born of great shadows, of course.

You sound tired. Are you tired?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: February 29, 2012, 10:43:37 pm »

"Fine then, I will let her handle you, but I'm going to keep my eye on you."

Follow the red dragon to mother and observe.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: February 29, 2012, 10:58:34 pm »

"Because I was born of great shadows, of course.

You sound tired. Are you tired?"
((Dammit, Weary=/=worried. *Slaps self* I'll ignore the second line for that reason.))

"'Born of great shadows'? You had great shadows or something? Come on, out with it."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: February 29, 2012, 11:47:17 pm »

"My parents were both deep darknesses, even inside the darkness I was born in and compared to how dark I am.

Also, what's with this bowl? And why do you have a statue all the way out here?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: March 01, 2012, 01:10:41 am »

"My parents were both deep darknesses, even inside the darkness I was born in and compared to how dark I am.

Also, what's with this bowl? And why do you have a statue all the way out here?"
"Your parents were evil? Hmm...

This bowl is a symbol of my medicine and so is the spoon. The reason I have a statue... Well, some people a long long time ago carved it straight out of a mountain as thanks for saving them from Pringos' plague. They were all going to die if I hadn't helped them you see, the disease was one of the nastiest Pringos has made at that time. Of course, since then that plague is weak compared to what Pringos has worked up."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: March 01, 2012, 02:59:34 pm »

"Oooh, who's Pringos? And what happened to the people after they carved you this statue?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: March 01, 2012, 04:38:43 pm »

"Pringos is the god of Plague and Decay. He's one of the biggest jerks of us gods. His intentions aren't even nearly as evil as many others, sure, but that's why he's a jerk; he makes you mortals sick just because he can. No being in the world has not been effected by Pringos.

The people went on with their lives after they carved this statue. What, do you think I constantly stalk anyone who likes me? If they need my help they know how to get me."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: March 01, 2012, 04:43:21 pm »

Raikonai cocked his head.

"Well, if you saved them don't you get to keep them? Why did you save them, then? Just to oppose Pringos?"
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 136