Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210518 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

:V WILD NECROMANCER HUNT. You're a good writer, Tarran. I liked the last turn a lot.
??? Surely you jest. I doubt I'm really a good writer. Unless you can subconsciously see my turn in a different way than I can.

'Greetings, goddess. I had questions for you - for any god, really - but I realize now I should not bother a being of your stature with such nonsense. However, I cannot help but to notice the unfortunate state of your worship in these lands. This was the only shrine I could find - and here it is, tucked in the mountainside, hidden from view. Does this state of affairs not worry you?'

Semakhet talks! Woah!
"Mortal, I do not have emotions, I cannot feel worry. I was not 'lucky' enough to receive the ability to feel emotions at the beginning of time. But if I could feel something, then I'd imagine I would be angry, not worried. This is but one of many lands, and besides that many other gods are having the same bad luck in these lands."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'Indeed, goddess. Even if you cannot... feel, don't you agree that it would be...' Semakhet paused, having trouble finding the right words. 'better if these lands once again worshipped you? It is not natural for men to go for so long without faith in their hearts, after all. I... believe I could be of assistance. I offer my services and all the power I possess to you, great goddess.'

Semakhet offers to bring religion back to Othem and to enter the service of the goddess of the night
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'Indeed, goddess. Even if you cannot... feel, don't you agree that it would be...' Semakhet paused, having trouble finding the right words. 'better if these lands once again worshipped you? It is not natural for men to go for so long without faith in their hearts, after all. I... believe I could be of assistance. I offer my services and all the power I possess to you, great goddess.'

Semakhet offers to bring religion back to Othem and to enter the service of the goddess of the night
"I do not care about their worship, but if you believe they should worship the gods against their will and want to enter my service, I will accept your contribution to the night and it's shadows. Be aware that Othem kills missionaries on sight, and be aware that many gods still defend the basic rights given to the human race and other races, including those in Othem, no matter how blasphemous they are."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'I see. I will not force my servitude upon you, goddess. But...' she paused. 'I would not know about such things, but are you saying that the entire population of this land, down to the poorest farmer, has forsaken the gods, not even tending to you in secret? If so, I can only wonder at the might of their rulers. In any case, I hope to meet you again, in more welcoming realms. You have my thanks for this audience.'

Unless she has something else to say/curses to throw, fly back home
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

just curious, would an mage army chew trough an normal army on paper?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At the moment, I don't know. Once I improve the combat mechanics, likely no.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

then whats the point with them?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's like asking "What's the point of having an army?" The point is that they can fight your enemies.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Oh well, let's do this. Pick up the staff and wave it around like it might do something special!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cevitil sputters, wordless. He didn't know this side of the story, but it was still so... terrible. For him.

"B-but surely there must have been something? I mean, a reason  as to why he killed them... I have to redeem my fathers death, and if I need to, his crimes as well!"
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cevitil sputters, wordless. He didn't know this side of the story, but it was still so... terrible. For him.

"B-but surely there must have been something? I mean, a reason  as to why he killed them... I have to redeem my fathers death, and if I need to, his crimes as well!"
"Your father was offered a very large sum of gold by the men of Grathos. Your father had doubts, but apparently not enough as it took only a little sweet-talking to get him to do it. Simple bribery and sweet-talking, nothing new to the list of ways the mortal soul has been corrupted to do evil."

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

With no more precious material to haul Kin went back exploring the cave system, going much deeper this time. He had plans on making his home the grandest treasury of dragon kind ever. But first he needed the space for sleep.

While exploring the caves, Kin was on the lookout for a suitable "room" he could use as a sleeping spot. He also scoured the caves for any hidden treasures that might be hidden.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Your father was offered a very large sum of gold by the men of Grathos. Your father had doubts, but apparently not enough as it took only a little sweet-talking to get him to do it. Simple bribery and sweet-talking, nothing new to the list of ways the mortal soul has been corrupted to do evil."
"And these men of Grathos, where are they? They are the cause of all this death! They had reasons to want to kill those humans, but they were weaklings! They couldn't do it themselves, so they roped my father into it, and, well..."
Cevitil looked away, and sighed. He wasn't sure about this god, what he would do or what he wanted to do. In fact, Cevitil thought to himself, he might just be wasting his time.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And these men of Grathos, where are they? They are the cause of all this death! They had reasons to want to kill those humans, but they were weaklings! They couldn't do it themselves, so they roped my father into it, and, well..."
Cevitil looked away, and sighed. He wasn't sure about this god, what he would do or what he wanted to do. In fact, Cevitil thought to himself, he might just be wasting his time.
"Ah... those men, they deserve punishment near what your father got. Considering your father got more than the death penalty, all of them deserve to die or suffer a severe curse."

"I'll make a deal with you. You promise to punish these men not out of revenge, but out of justice. And in return, I will give you their location, my blessing, and the ability to punish them with what they deserve. Only evil can come of revenge, and I will not help evil until the day I cease to exist."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:48:32 pm by Tarran »

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah... those men, they deserve punishment near what your father got. Considering your father got more than the death penalty, all of them deserve to die or suffer a severe curse."

"I'll make a deal with you. You promise to punish these men not out of revenge, but out of justice. And in return, I will give you their location, my blessing, and the ability to punish them with what they deserve. Only evil can come of revenge, and I will not help evil until the day I cease to exist."

Cevitil looked back and forth, hesitantly. This deal might turn out to be a bad idea, but... at the same time, it offered so much. Cevitil slowly nodded.
"I accept. Justice is a deserved thing for these men, it seems..."
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 136