Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210261 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 19: Interesting note, rock to the face.
« Reply #435 on: November 12, 2011, 01:20:33 am »

Huh, I thought it was magic. I guess I remembered elfs action to 'Grab magic necklace and flee' as just a fact-thing. Anyway.
...Yes, indeed he did say magic.

Ehhh, whatever, it's not like you won't see a thousand random magic amulets before you die. Let's just say it wasn't magic.

Um... Can you post the map of the world in the first post, or in the turn under the statuses? Would be helpful.
I won't post the map in the first post, because when kingdoms start stabbing each-other, it's going to change wildly, and people in the future won't be able to see the progression as it happens.

However, I'll see to a map with locations for everyone being created before Teen if I can help it. It'll be at the end of every turn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 12, 2011, 06:51:02 am »

Rats! Go looking for swamp treasures.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 12, 2011, 07:11:29 am »

Semakhet nodded. She understood the unsaid implication; and I still came.

'Thank you.' she said. 'There's something else I'd like to ask you about, as well.'

Lead Broma into the room with the throne and ask him if he knows anything about it

((Aww yes, pretty much wasting my last turn as a child. Awesome.))
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #438 on: November 12, 2011, 07:30:16 am »

As Kin picked up the spikes he looked back at the cliff. "I'm gonna make this my place someday."

Kin started to walk home with his haul. His father couldn't complain now.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 12, 2011, 07:43:15 am »

Anthramarux didn't know if she should be sad about her father having gone to 'Heaven', since she never knew him-but she still tried to comfort her mother, anyway.

"Don't be sad Mother. Maybe one day I'll be powerful enough to bring Dad back from Heaven."

Sometime later, she decided to take her steps outside the cave. Already, it was beginning to feel...as if she had seen everything here. The cave was alot smaller than she remembered it being, now. In fact, lots of things were changing...she took a strip of cloth and rope that was lying around the cave, formed it into a small pack that swung over her shoulder (she had similiar things on the hu-man warriors before), and stored a little bit of food and the bracelet in it. Ready to go!

Anthramarux was restless to see what was out there...not that she would go alone. I mean, it would pretty scary out there! Lucky she had such a good mom.

Anthramarux began annoying Mother by jumping and running around her in circles in a flurry of youthful energy. "Mooooother! I'm ready to explore! Lets go! You must show me the World!"

Action:Go outside of the Home Cave, and ask Mother to help me to explore the land around here. Ask her about the lands we live in.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 12, 2011, 10:34:11 am »

Try all of the gases with silver coins, then go grab some more to make up for the likely losses.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 12, 2011, 09:41:13 pm »

Carefully hunt for a small animal! Carefully! Think of the physical and mental properties of the silver I carry.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 13, 2011, 01:47:03 am »

Raikonai snarled at nothing in particular. Possible everything. Barely out of the egg, and already in a foul mood.

Hunt and devour something in the dark.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2011, 12:01:16 am »

"Hm. Useful to know what it is, but not how I get past the barrier.. Well, that can wait untill later. Can you teach me how to read?"

Ask the Lich to teach me. How to read. (Or maybe other things... like MAGIC! Preferably not evil magic if the Lich knows non-evil magic...)

Come on now, RNG... Give me a good roll. I wanna learn magic :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2011, 12:47:54 am »

"Hm. Useful to know what it is, but not how I get past the barrier.."
Should be obvious. You have to have been pure of heart for until, say, mid-teen to adult stage.

Come on now, RNG... Give me a good roll. I wanna learn magic :3
Having that Lich care for you is a really bad idea considering where you live, the nation considers dragons "Resources".

I'm just saying, going with him will have a very high chance of death.

Edit: Wait, are you just going to be with him for a short amount of time or a long amount of time?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:51:30 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 14, 2011, 01:09:47 am »

Presumably short. I just want to learn a few useful things if he's willing to teach, then go back to Mother.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 14, 2011, 01:54:53 am »

@Talarion:Don't want to be a Dragonlich?

You could be the Liches sub-boss, probably left behind to 'destroy the heroes' as he makes his escape with the macguffin.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2011, 02:01:45 am »

Dwarmin, I honestly don't know what to say about your post. It has left me without words.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 14, 2011, 02:06:02 pm »

BITE THE ARM THAT WAS HOLDING THE ROCK OFF! GET ANGRY, NOT WHINY.

I'M A DRAGON DAMNIT, NOT A TODDLER.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2011, 02:19:45 pm »

BITE THE ARM THAT WAS HOLDING THE ROCK OFF! GET ANGRY, NOT WHINY.
That's asking a lot from a fricking baby. Dude, you're less than 1 year old!

I'M A DRAGON DAMNIT, NOT A TODDLER.
Technically, you are a toddler.

Anyway... turn... um... Meh, I'll eventually get around to writing it, I promise.

Edit: Also of note: I screwed up Freeformschooler/Nuvian's location back in turn 18 or 17. It's Gridhard, not Iberia. *Facepalm*
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:35:37 pm by Tarran »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 136