Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210192 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Attempt to devise a method to get this arrow out unaided.
I do hope you know that if this fails it might just end up worse. We're talking about an arrow near your brain that already cracked your skull, you know.

Not saying you shouldn't try it, I'm perfectly fine with you trying it alone. I'm just saying it's a bit more dangerous than if your sister helps.

Hide the necklace in my nest, then tell mother about the two rooms I found. Ask her about magic and magic items in general.
Necklace? I said bracelet.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

This is me making a plan to do so. Not the action itself.

High intellect should give me a bonus to finding a low risk course of action that doesn't directly involve me going OOC to ask my sibling, who I suspect killed our mother, for help. ^.^
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Kin felt the strain in his neck and dropped the bear before some irreversible damage would occur. "You know what? I have the hide already. More than that wasn't really needed. Let's go home." With a nod he went home with the hide in tow.

Kin finally brings back the hide for his father.

Lovely map. Wish I had even a speck of your ASCII map making talent.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lovely map. Wish I had even a speck of your ASCII map making talent.
I'm sure yours aren't that bad.

Speaking of talent, I realized my borderless version and my border version have differences: Two mountains to the left are from my old format from making the map early on. In addition, Hiatar has a city next to the nearest river to them that is not in the borderless version.

My talents for syncing images is obviously not that good! ::)

Urgh, whatever, next time I upload both maps when they are updated, those bugs will be fixed.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Go back to Mother and enquire about the rooms.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, shit, I'm kinda out of ideas for stuff to do. Any suggestions, fellow players/GM?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Convince a rock to COME ALIIIIIVE I got nothing.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That works.

Try to awaken latent magical skills on a rock
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, shit, I'm kinda out of ideas for stuff to do. Any suggestions, fellow players/GM?
Explore your cave. With all the fun stuff everyone is getting, I'd imagine you being busy for a little while.

Convince a rock to COME ALIIIIIVE I got nothing.
*Facepalm*

Try to awaken latent magical skills on a rock
*Facepalm*

I think I'm going to make you turn a rock into an Eldritch Abomination if you get anything higher than a 6. Just... because this action is so... urgh...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:14:38 pm by Tarran »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pfft, you're no fun. And I don't want to be rude to the nature-god-worshipper guy, whose name I've forgotten durr.

Explore cave, trying to avoid Mother.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pfft, you're no fun.
You're no sane.

And I don't want to be rude to the nature-god-worshipper guy, whose name I've forgotten durr.
Broma's his name.

PPE: Oh hey, those two sentences rhyme.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cevitil GENTLY but insistently tries to get his mothers attention, so that she can help him with his cuts.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

"I didn't do... Oh Gods your hurt! Here let me help.Go over to see if I can help her
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow it's like he just noticed right the hell now that there's an arrow sticking out of the face he's been arguing with these past *amount of time in a turn x3 or 4* (Ignores blatant hypocrisy.)

Get away from me! You don't even know what you're doing! I can do this on my own you kinslayer!

Plus, you know, the whole curse thing that gives him a negative to his rolls.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

"Kinslayer! Im your sister how could you acuse me of that!"
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 136