Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210045 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

If you noticed me being more... rough, then you're right: I am. Because as it stands you are all gaining stats EXTREMELY FAST with almost no losses.

I didn't get stat gains D:

Inspect the thing black squigglies with more detail, ask Mother about them if neccesary.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I didn't get stat gains D:
You didn't get any stat losses, either.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Yes I did. Not in that TURN, but I did... quite significant ones, actually, earlier.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, you mean previous turns, not this one.

Anyway, you DID gain stats. Twice, this turn and the last.

It didn't beat your penalty, but you DID have stat gains.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strange - he'd never taken this long to arrive before. Semakhet was worried. Perhaps she should go see what's wrong. She spared a glance at Mother, wondering for a moment if she should take her with her. Probably not. She felt little but disdain towards the creature that had birthed her.

Semakhet goes outside and looks for the man
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempt to make communication with father, ask him what is wrong.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wake up after a little while and attempt to better survey my surroundings.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Nudge mother awake with a hurried explanation, then investigate cave mouth whether she follows or not.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

"A bear?" Kin thought, "Or a lion? Aren't those animals dangerous. Surely father mean for me to bring back a horse or something as my first kill. I'd better ask him."

"Father, I - "Inspecting Kin in a very fiery glare was Algorm himself - or rather, his face. His ruby colored eyes had a very intimidating effect on Kin, especially against Algorms black scale. *GULP* "Nothing father."

Kin ran out of the cave and into the forrest as fast as he could and started to search for a Bear.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Hmm...creatures? A little time-and a smacked snout or two-had taught Anthramarux to be a little careful around new things...but, she just couldn't resist. She wanted to talk to them, but she needed to know who they were first.

Her mother liked playing the hide game with her. Maybe these creatures would as well!

Anthramarux tries to hide from them, and spy on the creatures from afar.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I test my wings, but not too hard.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile

I love this RTD. Keep it up, it's a literal pleasure to read it!

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm...creatures? A little time-and a smacked snout or two-had taught Anthramarux to be a little careful around new things...but, she just couldn't resist. She wanted to talk to them, but she needed to know who they were first.

Her mother liked playing the hide game with her. Maybe these creatures would as well!

Anthramarux tries to hide from them, and spy on the creatures from afar.
Heh, nice. Turning roleplaying into a reasonable action!

I love this RTD. Keep it up, it's a literal pleasure to read it!
Oh, thanks!

...and 8 players have posted their actions again.

Goddammit. :P

Waiting on Elfeater again I believe.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really, Elfeater? If you're going to have problems with school, you should at least tell us this will not be a one-time thing, and offer to have your character automated at will.

I'll do the turn tommorow. If he doesn't post by then, well, tough luck, he gets a chip implanted in his brain.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

Sorry im just getting bogged down with homework and sleep. I sleep way to much nowadays. Sorry bout that sure if I dont post after 2-3 days auto me ill try to post more though. Growling to sister Lets see whats these things are up to Climb or fly up to a taller part of the cave to get a better view.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 136