Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210041 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 1: Here be a baby dragon (x9).
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2011, 02:58:58 am »

Learn what, exactly?

Quote from: The Rules
Don't do vague actions. Don't do actions that could be taken more than one way without specifying what you want to do. If you do either, I have full rights to take it how I want it.
learn about the world history and the like and skills
Kinda hard to learn history when you can't even understand her. :P

Skills are pretty much all you can learn from her at this stage.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2011, 03:07:39 am »

Preparations to rage: Already engaging T-T

Varkonis was.. confused. There was pain, along his underside, and on his head. It was bright, unfamiliar, confusing and so terribly.. terrifying. The first thing on his agenda was food.. but every time he moved, short lances of pain danced along his body, causing cries of anguish to push themselves past his lips.

Get food without horribly maiming self even more.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2011, 03:09:04 am »

In this context, how does dragon aging relate to human aging?
Is a baby dragon as helpless as a baby human, or can it actually do something useful?
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2011, 03:13:53 am »

Preparations to rage: Already engaging T-T
Yeah, you got REALLY unlucky: Two 1s is a 1/36 chance.

In this context, how does dragon aging relate to human aging?
Is a baby dragon as helpless as a baby human, or can it actually do something useful?
Aging: Darn, I hadn't though of that. Well, easily thought: Early on, vaguely as fast as a human but a little longer. However, later states take much longer than human states, with adult lasting, say, 80-100 years? And elderly lasts VERY long.

Baby dragons: Basically just a human baby, but larger and with some teeth, claws, and horns. It doesn't know how to use them, though. At best, it could defend itself from a sickly dog if I had to guess.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2011, 03:36:24 am »

But we can apparently understand speech from the moment we are hatched. Maybe we learnt in the egg? *shrug*
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2011, 03:39:38 am »

No, your character doesn't understand speech. It's understandable to you guys, but not to your characters. Notice how many people are confused when talked to.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2011, 03:52:25 am »

Thanks for clearing that up for me. You didn't make that very clear in the turn.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2011, 06:05:38 am »

Find some small animal to eat, but don't stray too far from home
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2011, 06:55:25 am »

Try to learn how to walk around from Eluuvian. Why were there two large dragons? Where did that strike come from? It hurts...

Also, sorry 'bout the INT thing. I really have a hard time keeping track of stats when I have to punch them all in manually :P
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:22:23 am by freeformschooler »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2011, 07:51:01 am »

Anthramarux doesn't want to leave. The egg was warm and safe...now it was cold, and there many things that didn't make sense anymore. Still, her mind began to slowly work out things, not unlike how a young child would begin to undo a tangled knot.

Begin to get a sense of where I am
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2011, 11:15:02 am »

Curious as to what those strange creatures were, Scientia tries to imitate the sounds they made.
Try to imitate the strange creatures speech.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2011, 01:26:06 pm »

Ahahahahah 7 players have posted their turn in 11 hours. That means if this rate continues I'll have to make a turn sometime soon.

*Cries*

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2011, 03:03:04 pm »

Learn what, exactly?

Quote from: The Rules
Don't do vague actions. Don't do actions that could be taken more than one way without specifying what you want to do. If you do either, I have full rights to take it how I want it.
learn about the world history and the like and skills
Kinda hard to learn history when you can't even understand her. :P

Skills are pretty much all you can learn from her at this stage.
Skills then
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2011, 07:52:52 pm »

Cevitil stumbled around his new... home, was it? It was certainly a good bit larger than his first home, and mostly taken up by the huge blue mass. Cevitil looked up at the blue mountain hopefully.

Attempt to learn rudimentary movement skills from the blue dragon.

(I assume our dragons know basically who our mother is and such, but no specifics, really?
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2011, 07:59:55 pm »

(I assume our dragons know basically who our mother is and such, but no specifics, really?
Yes. You know she's important, but not how.

Like, say, walking into a parking lot with cars and knowing they're important to you in some way, but not specifically knowing that they're important as transportation.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 136