Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210173 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"Evidence so far: Mother was backing down. Something made her attack against clearly terrible odds. You disappeared moments later and return after the danger has passed with that necklace I recognize from the treasury! (OOC: We need inventory sections or something) Later when I asked where you were, you made very many suspicious comments that I shouldn't blame you when I wasn't blaming you in the first place! And now when I call you out on it you suddenly try changing to subject to an injury I've had in plain sight for who knows how long! I'm not stupid Nelar, daresay I'm much more intelligent than you! You goaded mother into attacking those men and fled with your tail between your legs, grabbing anything you could find! You're a liar, a coward, and you are a KINSLAYER! OUT! GET OUT!"

You know what the best part about having a total combined intelligence and 'people' skills at just under 200 is? You are very observant of shit.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:52:40 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

"You have named me kinslayer and so I shallbe... once I kill you."
Rush at her and claw herb]
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:31:34 am by Elfeater »
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

(OOC: We need inventory sections or something)
You do have inventory sections. See: Aklyon, Digital Hellhound, Dwarmin. It's just that sometimes I might forget things. That's why I need you guys to pay close attention to any mistakes I might make.

Fixing now.

"You have named me kinslayer and so I shallbe... once I kill you."
Rush at her and claw her
:o

Someone, somewhere, on the waiting list, is going to be happy on these recent events. Potentially two open slots (mutual death) within a few turns.

I really don't think Dermonster will be happy, though.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rush toward the treasury and grab in one of my caches for something useful (Magical hopefully) to defend myself with.

(For the record, I am not.[90 intel also apparently does not give real me a sense of when to let shit go for a goddamn minute.])

I really hope that stone I ate a while ago will help me.

And hey, maybe his curse will completely wreck his shit too.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:11:03 pm by dermonster »
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really hope that stone I ate a while ago will help me.
Hate to spoil it, but no. It's really good, but it isn't for melee, it's for magic. If you had learned some magic spells, you would've gotten a really nice bonus.

And hey, maybe his curse will completely wreck his shit too.
Pretty decent chance. I mean, you'll get +1 and he'll get -1.

Anyway, I'm slightly annoyed that not IronyOwl, Haika, or Wolfchild are reading this. 'Else they would've posted. Oh well.

Expect an update soon. With a so far decent chance of Draignean getting in. "Soon" means today, tomorrow, or the day after.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:30:51 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

I may revise my character sheet today, will that be a problem?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope. Mess with it all you want, just as long as it's before I post the next turn.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

Oh i edited my turn
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elf, just so you know, attacking twice at once will give you serious penalties to your rolls. At the bare minimum, -1 to each. At worst, -2 to each. Combined with your curse, and your attempt is definitely not likely to succeed.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(let him doo eeet)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, I'm bashing on him enough by giving him the curse. It would just be cruel to further hurt him.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

Merci I didnt know that

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Merci I didnt know that

Tu parle francais?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, D, now that you're here, are you going to modify your sheet or no?  Not waiting on you or anything like that, I'm just curious.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, D, now that you're here, are you going to modify your sheet or no?  Not waiting on you or anything like that, I'm just curious.

Definitely don't wait on it, I'm sort of playing it over in my head. I really like where he was going last time but I know the odds against that happening again are slim... I liked the build when I made so I think I'm going to keep it, but... Eh. Not sure.
---
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 136