Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 211281 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 54: Waiting, Late Ideas, Scouting, Licking Blood.
« Reply #1890 on: August 26, 2012, 01:12:41 pm »

(Yeah, sorry Tarran, been kind of busy and put it on the backburner since you were gone. >.< Anyway...)

Merysta immediately rushed over to Gwairen. "Mom! Look at this I found it and it's like a thing that's not a thing but wants to be a thing and I can't make it be a thing 'cause I don't know how but you might know how so please please please make it be a thing I bet it'll be really pretty -" ...and so on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1891 on: August 26, 2012, 03:50:40 pm »

Kin sighed. He really thought he had it this time. Oh well, he could surely find something else to do. Like continuing his journey to a city that would welcome a dragon.

Kin asked Jamas in which direction the closest city were from this one with Iberia excluded.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: August 26, 2012, 03:53:45 pm »

Find a safe-looking little corner reasonably close to the entrance and sleep.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: August 27, 2012, 06:31:04 am »

((All my meta senses tell me that i am going to be eating my mother.))
Nibble at it slowly. see if it is easy to chew through with my teeth. If so, go all out.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: August 27, 2012, 01:07:09 pm »

((All my meta senses tell me that i am going to be eating my mother.))
...What?

Dude, your mother is green...
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: August 27, 2012, 10:49:45 pm »

Continue to fly and regard on as well as I can, but fly conservatively. If I get a little tired, land. If I get hungry, land. If I encounter difficulty in the air, land. If anything does not go smoothy, land.

If/when I'm forced to land, keep an eye out for small living things to munch. Avoid humans whenever possible, avoid large critters, hell, avoid anything that I can't beat easily.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: August 28, 2012, 12:15:15 am »

Antharamarux isn't feeling quite well enough for another battle, so she calls out in a somewhat perturbed voice.

"Hello? I'm not quite in a good mood this morning, so it's best you just show yourself. All the same, I'd have preferred another hour of sleep..."

She wearily uncoiled her body, flexing her claws.
"Hello?" You hear a childish, male voice say, curious and slightly scared.

Merysta immediately rushed over to Gwairen. "Mom! Look at this I found it and it's like a thing that's not a thing but wants to be a thing and I can't make it be a thing 'cause I don't know how but you might know how so please please please make it be a thing I bet it'll be really pretty -" ...and so on.
Your mother hushes you after you put out hundreds of words a minute for two minutes.

"Gwairen, I don't know what this thing is. And you're making it hard to understand you. Please calm down." She puts out bluntly.

Nibble at it slowly. see if it is easy to chew through with my teeth. If so, go all out.
You nibble the thing slowly. It seems easy enough to chew, though your teeth aren't fully developed yet.

Regardless, you quickly reduce the corpse into a mess of organs, skin, bones, and partially chewed flesh. You're full to your limits. Yay!

The green thing reaches for you, yet again.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: August 28, 2012, 12:25:50 am »

Edit: I also forgot to ask you in that post like a dumbass: Even if it may take two turns, do you still want to go to the lake?
((Yep!))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: August 28, 2012, 06:24:02 am »

Merysta wiggled in excitement, but tried to calm down and explain. "Well, I found it deep in the lair. It's hard to say what it is - I mean, it feels like it should be something, but it isn't, like a dream maybe? Whenever I try to think about it, my mind gets all foggy." She lifted the Thing so Gwairen could see it. "I tried wanting it to be a statue but that didn't work... but you know everything." Merysta beamed, sure her mother could figure it out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: August 28, 2012, 07:01:10 am »

Anthramarux considered the voice-it sounded like a child. Her experience with them was that they were a particularly fearless and curious lot. It was amazing any Humans survived to grow to adulthood at all.

"Well, don't be shy, little one-let us see each other.

I promise I won't hurt you-I'm not the sort of Dragon that eats Humans."
She said, trying to sound like a Kind and Wise Dragoness and not at all like the acid spitting carnivorous monster she mostly was.

Anthramarux pivoted in place toward the sound, sniffing the air.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 03:58:07 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: August 28, 2012, 07:42:14 am »

Upair Saw the shadow growing below him and knew what was going to happen next. He moved quickly, grabbing a bone mid-sized to take with him as a snack, for later.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: August 28, 2012, 02:48:58 pm »

..."Well, don't be shy, little one-let me see you....
He's standing out in the open. You just haven't, you know, turned around. :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: August 28, 2012, 03:58:40 pm »

@Tarran: Edited.

You Lazy sod. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: August 28, 2012, 04:11:04 pm »

What? I'm just saying that you've failed to actually look in the direction of the boy who is not even trying to hide. And you asking him to reveal himself is just silly. :P

It's like, going into a room and having someone standing in the open directly behind you talk to you, and then you saying that he should reveal himself...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: August 29, 2012, 01:59:26 am »

Merysta wiggled in excitement, but tried to calm down and explain. "Well, I found it deep in the lair. It's hard to say what it is - I mean, it feels like it should be something, but it isn't, like a dream maybe? Whenever I try to think about it, my mind gets all foggy." She lifted the Thing so Gwairen could see it. "I tried wanting it to be a statue but that didn't work... but you know everything." Merysta beamed, sure her mother could figure it out.
Mother looks at the Thing for several seconds, before turning to you. "Merysta, I do not know what this is." She says. You frown at the response.

"Perhaps... a human mage or priest would know. They seem to be able to tell what strange things are most of the time."

Anthramarux considered the voice-it sounded like a child. Her experience with them was that they were a particularly fearless and curious lot. It was amazing any Humans survived to grow to adulthood at all.

"Well, don't be shy, little one-let us see each other.

I promise I won't hurt you-I'm not the sort of Dragon that eats Humans."
She said, trying to sound like a Kind and Wise Dragoness and not at all like the acid spitting carnivorous monster she mostly was.

Anthramarux pivoted in place toward the sound, sniffing the air.
You turn around and look at the sound. It's a young boy, [Int:2+2] likely a couple years before he will even begin maturing. What is he doing out here alone?

The young boy walks up close to you. "You don't eat huwmans? Mother said that dragons are big scary monsters that eat huwmans for fun." He says, looking at you inquisitively, mouth slightly open. He swings his arms back and forth slightly as he waits for your reply.

Upair Saw the shadow growing below him and knew what was going to happen next. He moved quickly, grabbing a bone mid-sized to take with him as a snack, for later.
You grab a bone for a 'snack' as you are lifted away, yet again.

You are moved down several long hallways before the green thing stops at a room filled with shiny yellow and silver things. You are dropped off and something slams behind you. Suddenly, the way into here is blocked by a brown thing.

Well, looks like it's just you and a bunch of shiny things. Yay!
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 136