Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 211093 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 48: Assassins, Poison, Surrounded, and a Cult.
« Reply #1680 on: June 04, 2012, 09:53:20 pm »

"This 'earth magic' sounds like the most interesting of the three options, and I currently lack resources for formal training. Thus, I wish to observe an earth mage at work."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: June 04, 2012, 10:11:03 pm »

"This 'earth magic' sounds like the most interesting of the three options, and I currently lack resources for formal training. Thus, I wish to observe an earth mage at work."
He pauses for a second, before opening the door. The man is young and tall. Also impressively strong looking for a mage. "Well, if you want. Just be sure to stand back, I'm not perfect at this and rocks have a tendency to bounce off the walls if they hit at a bad angle or too fast."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: June 05, 2012, 12:16:19 am »

Not like anyone used it like a pocket knife anyway. Well, except for Tiruin this turn. But he doesn't matter. :P
((D:))
-snip-
((Way to not take my hint.))
((Well, I've never seen my parents, and I did take your hint, just playing out IC as how a baby dragon would.

Also,  :'())

((Tarran, do I know of your existence, or any god's existence? Can dragons communicate with each other, if those were dragons?))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: June 05, 2012, 12:30:54 am »

((Tarran, do I know of your existence, or any god's existence?))
At this age? Not even remotely. You've literally never even heard of any god's name yet.

((Can dragons communicate with each other, if those were dragons?))
If what were dragons? And yes, obviously dragons can communicate with another, in English in fact, based on the majority of the RTD.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: June 05, 2012, 12:31:43 am »

((If I think the two are, the ones encircling Noraiah. Do I know what species I am?))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: June 05, 2012, 12:37:17 am »

((If I think the two are, the ones encircling Noraiah.))
Okay, I ninja edited you. See my post above again on language.

((Do I know what species I am?))
In a way. You could recognize those who look decently similar to you, but that's about it.

And no, the ones around you don't look similar enough for you to recognize that they're similar to you without inspecting them really hard at this stage in life.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: June 05, 2012, 12:46:51 am »

((Yeah, didn't expect the cult to last long, at best I wanted to pull a religiously based pyramid scam based on my ability to transmute metals, but this will do fine.))

Ka felt a vague sense of disquiet as the energies touched him/her. His/her young mind wasn't quite capable yet of understanding the concepts of gender, but he/she was almost certain that he/she'd been different in the warm darkness. Still, a lot of things were different outside the warm darkness, and the change was soon forgotten in Ka's fascination with the figure that had so easily carried him/her.
      Ka growled happily at the nearest thing, waving his/her forelimbs in the air and attempting to replicate the strange sounds it made. Maybe it would bring food, or play, or rub that itchy spot right behind the wings...

((The his/her-ing is because I listed Ka as male in the sheet, and now Ka is female. Truly, the Gods work in mysterious ways.   ;D  I'm cool with it either way, though it will throw some of the stats off-kilter with what they should be.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: June 05, 2012, 01:07:01 am »

((The his/her-ing is because I listed Ka as male in the sheet, and now Ka is female. Truly, the Gods work in mysterious ways.   ;D  I'm cool with it either way, though it will throw some of the stats off-kilter with what they should be.))
Oh. Oops. That's what I get for writing you over Lord Allagon's character while bored (life is uninteresting for me right now) and cold (I was still wearing warm weather clothes. After the weather had gotten colder for no visible reason because I'm stubborn). Fixed.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:09:02 am by Tarran »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: June 05, 2012, 05:56:34 am »

((Anyone taken the skyblue color?
. . .
Mine!))

"Eep!"

Noraiah was curious about the two creatures. They were dazzlingly light in color, despite the lighting of the cave, and were very much larger than she was.

And she couldn't run.

A flashback occurred. Maybe...maybe these were the things that got her out of her egg! She wasn't sure, but she didn't want to be hurt. Not again!

Squeak. Cower in my position and hide beneath my wings!

"Don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me..."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:52:35 pm by Tiruin »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: June 05, 2012, 05:59:38 am »

"Hm, as you wish," he said, taking a position near the back of the room. "I was not aware mages were also... physically inclined."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: June 05, 2012, 06:19:56 am »

*Speech*
You don't know how to speak yet, you're still a baby. Language is not a skill built into the newborn dragon. Even if it was, you're not really smart enough to speak either.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: June 05, 2012, 07:38:15 am »

Should've italicized it as thought. Sorry there.  :P

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: June 05, 2012, 11:13:46 am »

'I wonder if something's in there...' Thought Jaydenhal, He decided he would look around the room. Maybe he could find something interesting in there?
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1693 on: June 06, 2012, 03:30:01 am »

Kin looked around the city wall. He didn't want to alert the inhabitants more than needed but he did want to take a look inside the city.

As Kin stood at the entrance he tried to catch someones attention without making a target out of himself. Someone would be coming for him now.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: June 06, 2012, 07:55:09 am »

meh, may as well get something to eat
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 136