Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210806 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 41: Massive Trees, Dragon Parents, Bluff Success.
« Reply #1336 on: April 01, 2012, 09:55:00 pm »

Put it this way, Tarran. Being tricked (your earlier attempt) is not the same as being entertained, which is what I was basing my opinion on. XP

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: April 01, 2012, 09:58:14 pm »

I know.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: April 01, 2012, 10:50:51 pm »

Uhh, sure you can borrow my folks. It's just that mom is a weakling and daddy ain't here no more. That said, I have no idea what you mean by borrowing them.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 02, 2012, 12:06:05 am »

Enjoy the dream while it lasts
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: April 02, 2012, 12:10:37 am »

It's not a serious turn. You know that right?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: April 02, 2012, 04:22:05 am »

Bu... how... you?... THE FLIPPING HELL?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: April 02, 2012, 04:28:05 am »

What's wrong?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: April 02, 2012, 05:08:31 am »

soo... does the horn chow living things and you made it comical, or is it wait and see what it does?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: April 02, 2012, 09:24:07 am »

You didn't bother reading the rest of the turn, did you? It's kind of obvious that was an April Fools day joke.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: April 02, 2012, 12:31:49 pm »

Then there's also the convenient post above yours saying that this is not a serious turn.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 02, 2012, 02:10:12 pm »

Admittedly though, his turn is one of the few that could have been serious.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 02, 2012, 02:12:15 pm »

Mine could be possibly semi-serious since Gwairen kinda would raise Merysta like that (greedy). XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 02, 2012, 02:28:09 pm »

Admittedly though, his turn is one of the few that could have been serious.
A black hole horn that's serious?

You have got to be kidding me. First, nobody, not even the god of chaos, would do something that dangerous. Second, there would be no reason to put it inside a horn. I mean, really, what could possibly bring someone to put a black hole in a horn?

The horn is much more mundane. Nethack mundane. *Hint hint*

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 02, 2012, 03:03:17 pm »

Well, you never said it was a literal, infinitely-growing, consume-the-world black hole, and between cursed magic items and random-effect magic items that does leave a lot of room for horrible, horrible things.

Also, shame I haven't played Nethack. :-\
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 136