Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210721 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 39: Knifed, Chocolate Overdose, Smacked Face.
« Reply #1215 on: March 08, 2012, 03:23:54 pm »

Though the image has been deleted, so he is spaming error messages.
I would beg to differ. His latest posts are not error messages.

Tell you what, to prevent further disturbing images on the thread, I'll continue Dwarmin's discussion and lock the thread until Toady gets here. Besides, it doesn't look like anyone else is going to post until I PM them.

I'll post the discussion on another post in case Toady decides to get rid of the above text, to make it easier. Since for some reason he got rid of my post between two of Derm's posts.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 08, 2012, 03:27:27 pm »

Anthramarux nodded. Her thoughts turned bloody

"...is there something else worrying you then, Mother?

Is it about that vermin? That Human Noblewoman?"

"What? No, she's not the concern on my mind. It's you, Anthramarux. It's a lot harder letting you go than you're making it out to be."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: March 08, 2012, 06:08:41 pm »

Bawns has been KIA'd so this thread is now unlocked again.

Thank you for your patience. Well, most of you.

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: March 08, 2012, 06:15:53 pm »

Right, well, I'd like to be put on the waiting list, please.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: March 08, 2012, 06:57:45 pm »

Really now? And I had thought that you just posted here because the spamposter did.

Added.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: March 09, 2012, 04:25:07 am »

"Well then... how about some practical applications then? Like a basic offensive spell, or something..." Varkonis managed to sound... sheepish, at his lack of knowledge in the subject, while waiting eagerly for any response.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: March 09, 2012, 04:50:48 am »

Your question is poorly worded. Are you asking if she can teach you some spells, are you asking what kind of basic offensive spells there are, or are you asking something else? You're kinda leaving me multiple directions here.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 09, 2012, 12:19:58 pm »

Jargon snorts a bit. "Hello." The sarcasm drips from his voice. Jargon has been thinking in overdrive, trying to figure out a way to get back at him for the 'weaker' comment. His dragon pride is at stake here. The big red obviously expects him to argue or lie or something, so that's no good. Doing anything now would just make Jargon look petty, so as much as he hated the idea, he kept quiet. For now...

Choke back the anger and irritation and say nothing more to the step father for now.

Sorry about the delay, missed seeing the turn. Been rather busy of late.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:21:53 pm by Haika »
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: March 09, 2012, 12:50:14 pm »

Cevitil flies the rest of the way toward Anvanar, thinking about the three men he must find. If he arrives there and is not tired, attempt to discover information about the King's Feast and the three men.

He remembered what Grathos had said; he simply had to fly over them and shout Grathos' name. But one of them, the Spymaster, might have the blessing of a god himself. A goddess of Thieves, or god of Violent Crimes... Cevitil frowned. He didn't like the sound of those gods.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 09, 2012, 01:44:21 pm »

@Tarran: Uh, sort of bad news. My internet connection is now in limbo, and I can't really sustain RP without slowing the turn down horribly. So, I figure I'll have to move forward with my action now, and we can flashback the conversation later, which I sort of wanted to continue. Is that OK?

Action: Anthramarux flies off to scout out the bandit base from the air
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: March 09, 2012, 03:13:02 pm »

Okay, that's fine as long as you remind me. My memory has it's holes no matter how decent it is.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 09, 2012, 03:47:36 pm »

Was asking for a basic spell. Thus why I said 'practical applications' >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: March 09, 2012, 04:02:06 pm »

Those two words were not enough to define what you mean. I suggest you read your post again, and then my post.

And even now you're not defining what you mean! But I can guess you want to be taught.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: March 09, 2012, 04:35:31 pm »

A basic offensive spell for the Heat school. Is what I want to learn.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: March 13, 2012, 07:09:05 pm »

Ah to hell with it.

An update for everyone: I am going to possibly put the game on pause after the next turn. I just don't feel for this game anymore.

This is not me killing it flat out; I'll update if I feel like it, but I won't put a schedule on the turn. And if I never update it, well, then I've given up on it.

Now, don't do the crap like in the Westlands and quit/kill yourself just because of what I said above. Also, don't bump the thread. Don't expect turns, but don't act like they'll never come. Just be happy once they're here.

Anyway, the next turn will be out today. After that, the future is uncertain.

Now, stop frowning and be happy! BE HAPPY OR DIE.

Edit: Turn delayed due to an argument angering me. I'm not pointing fingers. Don't ask any questions. Just be patient.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:29:11 am by Tarran »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 136