Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210617 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 36: ELF, Hard Coins, Black Stuff.
« Reply #1050 on: February 16, 2012, 12:58:07 am »

You turn around, and as you blink your eyes.

"RAH!" A ghost lunges at you a few inches away with red eyes as you open yours. You close yours, readying yourself to be hit, but you are not.

Regardless, this shocks you enough that your mind temporarily shuts down. You come to your senses shivering, sweating and in a human fetal position. You are still on edge.

"Hahahaha! Oh, how fun it is to scare you mortals. No matter how hard you try you cannot resist me!" You hear behind you. As you stand up and turn around, you at first see a mass of something... unbelievable before she reforms into a fairly normal human woman in purple robes.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:59:57 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 16, 2012, 04:03:34 pm »

Anthramarux turns toward the woman...who, to her own eyes, seems fairly bland. She snorted

Still, her voice was quavering as she said...

"...Pleased to make your acquaintance, sister of Nightmares.

Do you perhaps have a more formal title?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 16, 2012, 04:31:00 pm »

"Formal? Phhhahahaha!" She laughs, before abruptly becoming serious.

"My name is Qualina. There are also over 20 different corruptions of my name due to translation errors. My favorite of which is Qualitya. Hahaha! Me, quality! It's as if they WANT nightmares!" She laughs... somewhat creepily.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 16, 2012, 04:41:12 pm »

Anthramarux shuddered. The Goddess's laughter sounded something being boiled alive-and somehow enjoying it.

"Goddess Qualina...

Why have you come to visit me tonight?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 16, 2012, 05:53:10 pm »

"Because my sister did. Uh." She points her finger at you and twirls it around in a circle, looking upward. "Not that you would understand why it's a valid excuse. You don't have a sister, am I correct?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 17, 2012, 01:31:26 am »

Anthramarux shook her head, her voice sounding very young.

"No siblings have I, not that I am aware of, no."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 17, 2012, 01:42:28 am »

"Well, how to explain it..." She scratches her head. "Well, sisters are supposed to stick together. Or something. Look, the main thing is that since she visited you, I decided I should visit you. Is that a problem!?" She shouts out, angrily, for no reason.

"Oh, and, control yourself girl, stop being scared. Being scared is only allowed when I'm laughing." She stops being angry and promptly becomes serious. Kind of. "I mean, yes I am the goddess of nightmares, but... umm... look, just stop being scared for now, okay?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 17, 2012, 02:48:54 am »

Anthramarux was confused...but she felt the fell aura of Qualina lessen somewhat, for now. She sighed.

"Alright then. For now, I'm as calm as I can be...in these circumstances."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 17, 2012, 02:56:54 am »

"Good. Now, BOOOO!" She turns into a GIGANTIC ghost for a second, petrifying you in fear yet again. "AHAHAHA! OH MAN! You should see your face!" She laughs.

"...Okay, no really, this time I'm done. Now, do you have questions after all this fright or do you want to be left alone for the rest of the night? Oh hey, that rhymed."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 17, 2012, 03:12:27 am »

Anthramaruxs mind worked it out. Fear was her weapon, her tool, her armor...it made you seem strong when you were weak...

"...well, I'd like to thank you first of all.

You've taught me a lesson tonight. Fear is best done deftly wielded.

Could you teach me the power of fear? So that...I might take your lessons, even into the waking world?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 17, 2012, 03:20:57 am »

"Mortal, I could tell you over a hundred years worth of lessons on fear. You'll need to be more specific. What do you want to know about fear?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 17, 2012, 03:28:24 am »

Anthramarux thought for a moment...Fear is anticipation of danger...

"How do judge the heart of a mortal being.

What makes one strong against fear, and another weak?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 17, 2012, 03:44:27 am »

She ponders your question for a minute.

"It's difficult to answer that in a simple way as that is not a simple question. What is scaring them? A being, an object, or a place? Is the scaring intentional or just plain happening?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 17, 2012, 04:43:47 am »

"It must be intentional. Fear as a weapon. That's when you are most tested...I'm sure you would agree, Goddess."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 17, 2012, 04:46:29 am »

Hm.. Look for someone willing to teach me about the basics of Arcane magic, the starting point of any student in the Arts.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 136